Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:04:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy LTC  (Read 337 times)
IkonaDro4ku

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 04:01:42 PM

Litecoin is a good coin but I believe that the polkadot will show better growth at a distance. The main thing is if you want to keep coins for a long time, then keep them in your wallet.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 04:20:11 PM

Yes ltc is very good coin for trading. I will suggest ltc for shirt term trading. We observed its price fluctuating b/w 125$ to 160$.
For long term ltc is good but i will suggest polkadot and BNB

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 05:50:49 PM

I want to buy LTC. Which I have been thinking of preserving for a long time. Will it be profitable.
It depends upon the price you are investing, i will not advice you to invest when the market is rallying, you had more opportunities to invest when the price of LTC was around $50 and considering you are looking to invest for the long term you can wait till you see a major correction to invest for the long term. You can look out for other alts as well which could give you a much bigger profit than LTC .
silverston

Activity: 952

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 06:29:46 PM

I want to buy LTC. Which I have been thinking of preserving for a long time. Will it be profitable.

I also thought about buying Litecoin a month ago, but I realized that this is a rather long story, albeit a safe one. If you want to get a quick profit, but you should look at DEX projects or something more voluntary (just like today DOGGE COIN made x2 in 15 minutes ...).

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 01:03:46 PM

for profit and not for everyone, no one knows. because no one knows the future you only need to see and mentally prepare to buy LTC as your investment. never panic and regret taking steps. in my opinion LTC is pretty good for you to buy and hodl at this time

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 01:13:36 PM

I'm not sure about my stand but for me Bitcoin Clones cannot succeed unless we reached adoption because Bitcoin can support the needs of the users now and there is no sense of using LTC while bitcoin is existing this strong .
But of course there are chances in the future , but what made me think is Why did the Owner sold LTC in 2017 ? if this has a Bright future ahead then he may preserve this as is?
But that's not what happen , instead selling is what he did though LTC is growing strong again after 3 years .

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 04:28:07 PM

I think LTC has good potential, with the current price and position on coinmarketcap which has the potential to make LTC worth investing in. but for LTC to be better, it must have significant developments so that LTC can be pumped quickly
manok jepang

Activity: 775
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 02:10:44 AM

I think LTC has good potential, with the current price and position on coinmarketcap which has the potential to make LTC worth investing in. but for LTC to be better, it must have significant developments so that LTC can be pumped quickly

You made a very right decision because you chose to buy LTC to trade, this coin has the very good potential, the even litecoin is already listed on every crypto exchange, therefore I am sure if this altcoin can grow and develop in the crypto market, but more  It's good if you also buy other altcoins such as XRP, DEX, the polkadot, the bnb, the ada, this altcoin is a coin that is no less good than Litecoin,

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 06:14:33 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2021, 02:13:11 PM by marcbitcoins

I think LTC has a bright future. If you have observed during the bear market, LTC has been a constant outperformer. When everything was going under, LTC broke from its BTC trend and went up. In the past few days as many coins have been bled of their BTC value, LTC has stayed strong and even rallied a few times for a push upwards.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 12:38:58 PM

If you buy Litecoin, it is better to wait for the price drawdown. But there is one problem, the market does not always provide an opportunity to do this. If you plan long-term storage, you can take it even at the current market price. It is not for nothing that large companies invest huge amounts of money in Litecoin, like in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:23:21 PM

I think $130 for the litecoin price still worth buying because I think litecoin will increase later, although we do not know the right time. Litecoin can increase or not, it will depend on the team and the interest factor from the investors. If they think that litecoin is a good investment, they will buy and hold it until the price increase. Otherwise, they will not buy litecoin and will move to the other coins. If you want to hold for a long time, I guess you can buy it now and do not care about what will happen to litecoin because your target is a long term investment.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 04:48:48 PM

LTC is one of the top 10 in CMC, even though there has been no big movement yet, LTC has good potential for the long term, of course if you don't sell and panic every time decline then you won't feel a loss. Regardless, invest in crypto with funds you can afford to lose.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 09:22:37 AM

the right choice, of course, for example, now we are thinking of buying LTC, I think it is very profitable if you can hold it for the next few months, because I have a speculation that the LTC price will increase its price in the next few months, so I thought to buy Ltc at the current price. this is the right choice in my opinion.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 08:02:28 PM

When you count the top altcoins in the crypto space, Litecoin (LTC) is always one of them, it is one of the old coins which has retained its worth and value over the years, thus not like other altcoins whose team gives up and abandon their project, therefore planning to hold for a long time is not a bad idea. Also, in the case of being profitable, that would depend on the market, but however, when taking into account its use case and how far it has grown, then there is every need to believe it will be profitable at the long run, however the price it will get to in the near future if you buy now, can't be predicted by anyone. Therefore, in order to get started and since you are going to hold for a long time, wait for more price dump and buy.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 08:15:04 PM

Ltc is coin which my personally thought can give you some profit but not much more.
If you want to buy ltc its your choice but my suggestion is DOT. For long term polka dot is more profitable than any other coin. It future is so bright.
Altcoin may be jump to 200$

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 09:34:23 PM

if you invest in any altcoins, you must ready for the risk too not only for the profit my friend
about profitable or not if you drop your money in litecoin, i think you must set the right exit
regards
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 11:06:19 PM

if you invest in any altcoins, you must ready for the risk too not only for the profit my friend
about profitable or not if you drop your money in litecoin, i think you must set the right exit
regards
Yes, that is true if we have chosen to invest, of course we must also be ready to accept all the risks that exist,
after all investing and getting profit is not as easy as we imagine,
it all requires a strategy in order to benefit and must be patient too,
there may be nothing wrong with investing in Litecoin

natefielding

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 04:02:46 AM

Litecoin is a preferred method for sending crypto to and from exchanges while Bitcoin has been used for like "storing".. Currently, LTC price is playing around $127-$136 which is still pretty far from its over $300 All time high before. It couldve been more great if you were able to buy Litecoin last year around $40 so you will be able to make load of profit from today's LTC price.

But in my opinion its still not that late to buy $LTC actually, just do not buy when its pumping, always wait for the correction/ pullback of the price. Try buying a bit of LTC first then you decide whether to invest more or not, you can try buying on kucoin for now since there's good volume of ltc there and low fees, their bot might help you a lot to gain even more from investing on LTC too
MrMcKinney

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 01:59:56 PM

Litecoin is a preferred method for sending crypto to and from exchanges while Bitcoin has been used for like "storing".. Currently, LTC price is playing around $127-$136 which is still pretty far from its over $300 All time high before. It couldve been more great if you were able to buy Litecoin last year around $40 so you will be able to make load of profit from today's LTC price.

But in my opinion its still not that late to buy $LTC actually, just do not buy when its pumping, always wait for the correction/ pullback of the price. Try buying a bit of LTC first then you decide whether to invest more or not, you can try buying on kucoin for now since there's good volume of ltc there and low fees, their bot might help you a lot to gain even more from investing on LTC too

It is advisable to buy now actually, since January 19, six more whales have joined the Litecoin network holding between 100,000 and 1,000,000 coins ($12,800,000 and $128,800,000), which shows they believe LTC price is bound to rise higher. Additionally, the MVRV (30d) indicates that Litecoin is currently inside the dip-buying zone, which usually leads to a significant breakout and uptrend in the upcoming days.

Despite Litecoin price going down for the past several days, the number of daily active addresses has continued to rise. Similarly, its social volume also had significant spikes in the past week, adding more credence to the bullish outlook - but if a breakdown happens below $112, it's a significant indicator that $80 is about to happen as well. Trade at your own risk!
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 11:05:30 PM

if you already do your own research am=nd ready for all kind of risk in crypto investments, buying litecoin will be a good idea mate
because this altcoin is one from many famous altcoins in this industry

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀