Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:38:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRV - The most undervalued DEX in DeFi  (Read 351 times)
zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 02:15:27 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2021, 07:28:48 PM by zeroknowledgeproofs

Curve (CRV) is currently the most undervalued DeFi project:

Why am I bullish on CRV?

Right now Uniswap is the number 1 DEX (Decentralized Exchange) but this won’t last long in my opinion due to what Curve Finance offers. At the moment they are not a direct competitor to Uniswap as they are just a stablecoin DEX. However over the coming months they plan on adding Cryptocurrency Pools for Crypto pairs, which would make them a direct competitor to Uniswap. They already have a better algorithm that provides traders less slippage when trading in and out of stablecoins. Uniswap has horrible slippage.

Once Curve Finance adds liquidity for other ERC20 coins, and applies the same algorithm they are using now for stablecoins to those swaps, it will provide traders a better option for trading on a DEX with far less slippage than Uniswap for all ERC20 pairs.

CRV already has surpassed Uniswap in total value locked in the system. So it’s only a matter of time before price catches up...

Short term price target: $5-8
OcTradism

Activity: 1778
Merit: 810

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 03:25:44 AM

Curve (CRV) is currently the most undervalued DeFi project
Major problems for CRV are:
- One of their developer pulled the trigger to launch it main net before schedule, that created a bad drama at their early days.
- The token has very huge supply and it makes investors fear of loss from inflation.
- Daily pressure from investors and stakers, farmers when they receive rewards and cash out.

From the 1 day chart, the price you gave is correct. At least I agree with you on the target price $5 that is the nearest resistance for CRV. If you use 3D chart, the resistance is $5.3 and I believe that CRV will be stagnant from $5 to $5.3 a while before it can accumulate enough capital and interest from the market to climb to $7.6.

If CRV successfully breaks the resistance cap at $7.6, it will fly to the Moon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 04:35:16 PM

Curve (CRV) is currently the most undervalued DeFi project
Major problems for CRV are:
- One of their developer pulled the trigger to launch it main net before schedule, that created a bad drama at their early days.
- The token has very huge supply and it makes investors fear of loss from inflation.
- Daily pressure from investors and stakers, farmers when they receive rewards and cash out.

From the 1 day chart, the price you gave is correct. At least I agree with you on the target price $5 that is the nearest resistance for CRV. If you use 3D chart, the resistance is $5.3 and I believe that CRV will be stagnant from $5 to $5.3 a while before it can accumulate enough capital and interest from the market to climb to $7.6.

If CRV successfully breaks the resistance cap at $7.6, it will fly to the Moon.

"Major problems for CRV are:
- One of their developer pulled the trigger to launch it main net before schedule, that created a bad drama at their early days."

--- This is actually a good thing, if you take a look at current government regulation surrounding these things. The way Curve Finance DAO was set up, due to their launch there is no way a Government can come attack them. Curve was launched by anon Twitter user who did us all a good favor: https://twitter.com/0xc4ad ----  Unlike Uniswap where their founder is known.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 04:57:47 PM

I don't buy into it that CRV is undervalued, it is around $2.3 per tokens now, and looking at the whole market cap that is huge. The team got some basic things wrong initially when the tokens was launched and it seems they don't want it to be controlled by the community also the amount of tokens entering the market daily is also huge all these do not help the price initially but it seems they are trying to rectify some of these error. No matter how good a project is, if the tokenmetrics is wrong the price will suffer

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 06:36:32 PM

I don't buy into it that CRV is undervalued, it is around $2.3 per tokens now, and looking at the whole market cap that is huge. The team got some basic things wrong initially when the tokens was launched and it seems they don't want it to be controlled by the community also the amount of tokens entering the market daily is also huge all these do not help the price initially but it seems they are trying to rectify some of these error. No matter how good a project is, if the tokenmetrics is wrong the price will suffer

CRV will continue to follow UNI in price. I predict UNI will be trading at $50+ by the end of next month. CRV will follow, I expect $10 per CRV over the coming weeks...
zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 10:36:48 PM

Development is involving and having a defi exchange that will offer user advantage compare to what uniswap offers and making trading on the platform easier compared to what we are having now. We will always look forward to this project to come into operations.

Agree. Many have overlooked Curve Finance and what it is setting itself up to become. Its actually pure genius the way the project was launched.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 10:43:43 PM

Development is involving and having a defi exchange that will offer user advantage compare to what uniswap offers and making trading on the platform easier compared to what we are having now. We will always look forward to this project to come into operations.

Agree. Many have overlooked Curve Finance and what it is setting itself up to become. Its actually pure genius the way the project was launched.

We can't tell this early if they are indeed be a tough competitor of Uniswap.
I will believe it once they are getting a lot of tractions from crypto users and people are going to their platform to trade.
Though there are promising aspects but in crypto, as long as they are not getting the interest from the community, don't expect to hit it off.
We have seen a lot of projects with outstanding features and technology, and yet, they never made it in the market.
But good to have competitors in the market, at least users have options to choose for the best.
zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 05:02:22 AM

We can't tell this early if they are indeed be a tough competitor of Uniswap.
I will believe it once they are getting a lot of tractions from crypto users and people are going to their platform to trade.
Though there are promising aspects but in crypto, as long as they are not getting the interest from the community, don't expect to hit it off.
We have seen a lot of projects with outstanding features and technology, and yet, they never made it in the market.
But good to have competitors in the market, at least users have options to choose for the best.

Sure we can, its algorithm is already offering much lower slippage for large stablecoin trades so its already better than Uniswap in that respect. Once they implement swaps for all ERC20 pairs its game over and I expect Curve to take more of Uniswaps market share. Either way, both platforms are positioned to do well in the future.
OcTradism

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 06:37:14 AM

--- This is actually a good thing, if you take a look at current government regulation surrounding these things. The way Curve Finance DAO was set up, due to their launch there is no way a Government can come attack them. Curve was launched by anon Twitter user who did us all a good favor: https://twitter.com/0xc4ad ----  Unlike Uniswap where their founder is known.
I am not sure about this but it is one of CRV problems. Huge supplies will make it bad in the eyes of investors.

CRV could be considered to trade, not to invest. Frankly said, I think that all DeFi projects and their tokens are currently overvalued. They will be corrected to their real values in the bear market. I know the market now is bullish and the game can continue for DeFi tokens.

I disagree with your opinion that CRV is undervalued at the moment but I agree that it is good to trade.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 07:48:41 AM

I am not sure about this but it is one of CRV problems. Huge supplies will make it bad in the eyes of investors.

CRV could be considered to trade, not to invest. Frankly said, I think that all DeFi projects and their tokens are currently overvalued. They will be corrected to their real values in the bear market. I know the market now is bullish and the game can continue for DeFi tokens.

I disagree with your opinion that CRV is undervalued at the moment but I agree that it is good to trade.

$10 - 25 target for this coin
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 02:41:46 AM

Yes it is was i though there will be a competitor for uniswap, and ot is curve. For the price, i can not say anything about the price but one thing for sure the price will goes up when more people comes and use curve as alternative to curve. Another dex i will vote is IDEX, it is in the very small marketcap now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 03:31:28 AM

Agree with OP, $5 is coming soon. Personally, I am holding CRV at my Binance wallet. sold out 25% already because my buy price was $1.28 and I am waiting for $5 per CRV coin. I follow crypto Twitter peoples and one of my favorite traders posted a chart (https://twitter.com/FeraSY1/status/1355519473982332928/photo/1) and I am following it. CRV already hit $2.7 and the next resistance is $3.58. hope soon it will go to the moon.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 04:09:21 AM

At this stage, I think that investors will have great faith in CRV, ignoring all the bad news in the past, I agree this is one of the defi projects where the price has not met expectations.
I have also started keeping it below $1.5, and now I think it will go a long way.

zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 08:32:20 PM

Agree with OP, $5 is coming soon. Personally, I am holding CRV at my Binance wallet. sold out 25% already because my buy price was $1.28 and I am waiting for $5 per CRV coin. I follow crypto Twitter peoples and one of my favorite traders posted a chart (https://twitter.com/FeraSY1/status/1355519473982332928/photo/1) and I am following it. CRV already hit $2.7 and the next resistance is $3.58. hope soon it will go to the moon.

$5 short term, long term I see this coin trading well over $20. DeFi coins are set to explode over the coming weeks.
GreekCoiner

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 12:30:45 AM

Why am I bullish on CRV?

Right now Uniswap is the number 1 DEX (Decentralized Exchange) but this won’t last long in my opinion due to what Curve Finance offers. At the moment they are not a direct competitor to Uniswap as they are just a stablecoin DEX. However over the coming months they plan on adding Cryptocurrency Pools for Crypto pairs, which would make them a direct competitor to Uniswap. They already have a better algorithm that provides traders less slippage when trading in and out of stablecoins. Uniswap has horrible slippage.

Once Curve Finance adds liquidity for other ERC20 coins, and applies the same algorithm they are using now for stablecoins to those swaps, it will provide traders a better option for trading on a DEX with far less slippage than Uniswap for all ERC20 pairs.

CRV already has surpassed Uniswap in total value locked in the system. So it’s only a matter of time before price catches up...

Undervalued?? Undervalued how??? Are you kidding us?
http://prntscr.com/xzv8yc

Circulating Supply: 206,524,656 CRV
Max Supply:          3,303,030,299 CRV (***)

This is by far the most overvalued DeFi token. Sorry but this is the truth.
zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 02:25:59 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2021, 07:28:07 PM by zeroknowledgeproofs

Why am I bullish on CRV?

Undervalued?? Undervalued how??? Are you kidding us?

Circulating Supply: 206,524,656 CRV
Max Supply:          3,303,030,299 CRV (***)

This is by far the most overvalued DeFi token. Sorry but this is the truth.

calling it now CRV will be trading over $3 within 48 hours
OcTradism

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 03:41:25 AM

I would exit at $5.5 and wait for another time to enter CRV. With that price, I can double my capital and it is enough. Set a price target too high can cause miss of opportunities and capital turnovers.

If you trade well and love CRV, you won't have to wait for a target price at $25. If you trade and double your CRV amount, you will get same profit at the price $10 or $7.5. In season of altcoins that is supported by crypto bull market, x5 or x10 is possible but I don't take risk like that and lose my profit.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 08:42:09 AM

I would exit at $5.5 and wait for another time to enter CRV. With that price, I can double my capital and it is enough. Set a price target too high can cause miss of opportunities and capital turnovers.

If you trade well and love CRV, you won't have to wait for a target price at $25. If you trade and double your CRV amount, you will get same profit at the price $10 or $7.5. In season of altcoins that is supported by crypto bull market, x5 or x10 is possible but I don't take risk like that and lose my profit.

agree on most part, but one should consider that "in the bull market" can miss out uprising opportunity if leaving too soon
on the other hand, this is the most difficult question in investing/trading, when to enter and when to get out and answers should be set before the trade, and depend on each individual risk and analysis preference

I would skip CRV for long-term, due to excessive number of tokens, from which only a small part is in circulation, but from a technical perspective seems that it will go up, of course, note that this is not an advice on any matter
and, from my perspective, if CRV will follow UNI, as one iterated, I would stick with UNI instead, it is more secure and have highest volume on the exchange (not an advise, of course)
GreekCoiner

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 07:10:39 PM

calling it now CRV will be trading over $3 within 48 hours

Yes, it can be. Who knows? But for long term holding it isn't good.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 07:33:55 PM

Every investor should remember that all these so called DeFi projects are showing good signs only because of bitcoin bull season that we are in, once that is over all these DeFi projects will bring huge losses, know what you want and have a target, do not fail to take profits before it's too late, Curve looks good enough but no one can tell for how long this is going to keep up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: