Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is there nobody talking about DOGE?  (Read 689 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 11:58:37 PM

I really believe that right now all the crypto community is talking about Dogecoin, because Dogecoin's performance has been amazing. I am very
satisfied with the profit I got from selling Dogecoin which I HODLed from 2018. Even though it took me quite a long time to enjoy the results,
but as long as the profit given is large. I feel like it's worth holding Dogecoin for so long. Even though the Dogecoin price is now starting to fall,
but I am still waiting for Dogecoin to fall even further to be able to buy back Dogecoin.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 03:17:24 AM

In this forum, especially old member. Knows what doge is. It is just pump and dump coin. Now it is used by some reddit group to take your money. Dont buy in blindly in tobthis token, buy only when the storm is calm or uou better buy in the new ICO which is legit like MYID.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 02:53:18 PM

I know this came as a big surprise to all of us, myself couldn't have heard anything about the craze doge pump if not for few days ago that I came to check something on this forum. That was when I saw it, and it was to my advantage. I have had some doge coin I bought over a year on Binance. I just kept it there, hoping that one day it might come up. And when I checked 2 days ago. The price has jumped to almost 450% of the initial price. I waste no time I trade it immediately into a stable coin, transfer it out and cash out on it few minutes later. I was very happy, that I was able to recover some of the loses I had earlier trading btc. It was a good thing and good weekend for me here right now.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Mart1ncrypto

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 04:55:29 PM

On the contrary, now everyone is just talking about DOGE. Even Elon Musk tweets about this event. There are also many articles written about this coin, among them there are many interesting ones, for example this article https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/dogecoin-gains-800-percent-in-one-day
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 05:12:07 PM

On the contrary, now everyone is just talking about DOGE. Even Elon Musk tweets about this event. There are also many articles written about this coin, among them there are many interesting ones, for example this article https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/dogecoin-gains-800-percent-in-one-day
Because of the hype of the influential persons like Elon Musk, DOGE was hyped so much that even Mia Khalifa get caught up in the FOMO.

It's really sad for those who were at the loss because of the hype but a good thing for those who surfed the waves with Elon and gained a profit.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 06:20:07 PM

DOGE is another classic example of why you should never buy coins or tokens just based on the hype around the coin.
If you listen to the hype without finding out if there is a fundamental reason for any pump in the currency, then you are most likely investing due to FOMO, and you are most likely going to buy the top, or hold the coins for longer than you should

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 06:38:59 PM

The price of DOGE has suddenly leaped from 25 sats to 129 sats in just a matter of hours. It was unbelievable. No one was expecting such a rally for DOGE. That's more than 400% of growth out of the blue.

Accordingly, the rally has something to do with the infamous Wall Street Bets which got its popularity through Reddit.

As of this writing, DOGE has already climbed to the 13th rank as per CMC and Coingecko, surpassing the larger names in crypto such as EOS, Monero, Tezos, Tron, etc.

The pump is surely gonna experience a big pullback in the price of DOGE the wallstreetbets just wanted to roast some speculator in Gamestop saying that the stock market of it will experience pullback at 20$ and then wallstreetbets wanted to pump it also there are people that the pump was planned for years until now. In the other cryptocurrency like DOGE that was supposed to be a meme coin experience the pump as well was really a big surprise for a lot of traders in the market. I still buy the DOGE token just to gamble I mean with futures trading you could make a good profit in it and also you could easily get liquidated.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 07:22:08 PM

I like DOGE a lot. Because it’s very rewarding to trade the highs and lows. It’s almost constant pump, dump, pump, dump.. Lost of profits to gain on Dogecoin!

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:57:34 PM

I like DOGE a lot. Because it’s very rewarding to trade the highs and lows. It’s almost constant pump, dump, pump, dump.. Lost of profits to gain on Dogecoin!

Yes, I agree that Dogecoin is very interesting. And now it's not entirely clear what awaits us next. It turned out that Ethereum just tokenized Doge. And this means that a certain number of tokens must be blocked in DeFi, that is, their number on the market decreases, which is why the growth.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 08:17:23 PM

Do you understand guys that after this pump will be reallly big and fast dump?
but then it happen again and could happen more this year. The Meme coin has this love from most old time investors and traders in the space yet I cant rule out that some of them might be dumping it in this bull market. We are beginning to be reminded the advantage of an active community that has produce lots of millionaires, the recent pump came from the tweet of the richest man in the world.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Alfreed

Activity: 92
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:57:02 PM

Dogecoin is one of the most interesting assets today because it suddenly got crazy.
It climbed up through coinmarketcap so quickly, that I hardly manage to look after its growth. Doges are already on the 12th place! No one (maybe except of Elon Mask) believed they can climb so high.

[в цeнтpe] █ █ █ CETЬ JAX █ █ █
⚫ ⚫ ⚫ MACШTAБИPУEMAЯ И ДEЦEHTPAЛИЗOBAHHAЯ CTAБИЛЬHAЯ MOHETA ДЛЯ DEFI ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬▬ https://jax.network/ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/ cen
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:07:05 PM

Dogecoin is one of the most interesting assets today because it suddenly got crazy.
It climbed up through coinmarketcap so quickly, that I hardly manage to look after its growth. Doges are already on the 12th place! No one (maybe except of Elon Mask) believed they can climb so high.
That be more interesting if you buy it at a lower price. People might not see this thing before until such time that it rally unexpectedly due to the someone is hyping then. Thank you to Elon Musk for doing this but we should be careful to this as any time, unexpected drops will cause us to lose.

At this point, while DOGE is on the heights already, not really a good time to invest them. Don't make the hypes drove us to buy but we should be thinking about what is the next possible to happen.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Alfreed

Activity: 92
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:11:34 PM

That be more interesting if you buy it at a lower price. People might not see this thing before until such time that it rally unexpectedly due to the someone is hyping then. Thank you to Elon Musk for doing this but we should be careful to this as any time, unexpected drops will cause us to lose.

At this point, while DOGE is on the heights already, not really a good time to invest them. Don't make the hypes drove us to buy but we should be thinking about what is the next possible to happen.
So I'm not suggesting anyone invest in Dogecoin right now... It really is an extreme time to do so, buying an overvalued asset is always dangerous !

[в цeнтpe] █ █ █ CETЬ JAX █ █ █
⚫ ⚫ ⚫ MACШTAБИPУEMAЯ И ДEЦEHTPAЛИЗOBAHHAЯ CTAБИЛЬHAЯ MOHETA ДЛЯ DEFI ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬▬ https://jax.network/ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/ cen
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 05:02:13 PM

Sadness why have to talk about Doge because I was late entry on Doge coin after few minutes tweet by Elon Musk, I think many people stuck because Elon Musk tweet and make many people not really have loss their much money by investing on Doge, maybe next time never take risk for investing and buy Doge coin any more because just little minutes late we loss much in Doge coin.
PlayerNeutral

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 12:21:03 PM

Was it possible to withdraw dogecoin from mercatox? In my point of view, Mercatox has been with dogecoin stopped for 2 years.. I got in touch with the support that passed me to a department, however, so far nothing.. I spoke with them and said that I would be willing to pay for a solution, so far no their answer. They told me to wait on their social media for news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: