Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Secret Coin List which will surpass Ethereum  (Read 128 times)
DashingAgent (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 12:47:24 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2021, 01:15:10 PM by DashingAgent

Secret Coin List which will surpass Ethereum

Here is the secret coin list which will surpass ethereum, if you are a newbie or do not have much money to invest then buy these coins today as banks are buying these coins and printing more and more money because Bitcoin and Altcoins are deflationary currency. Note: Inflation will become a thing of past or it will exist only in stone age countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan or Asian countries as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days so buy before banks if you want to become a future millionaire

1. CRV
2. Qtum
3. SNX
4. NULS
5. NEO
6. Chainlink
7. Badger DAO
8. Sol
9. Avax

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 02:40:18 PM

Ethereum coin is a potential and as of now there is no altcoins that can defeat to this coin unless it is very potential coin. In your list I don' think most of them are going to defeat ethereum they need to improve the potentiality of that coins because most of them are not potential I think the only potential to this is the Neo but needs a lot of improvement still.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 03:12:55 PM

It is still hard to surpass ethereum, but I see that one token (MKR) already surpass ethereum price because I see on my local exchange that the price has a little gap from the ethereum price. That coin increase in a short time, and not many people aware of that. But I still believe that ethereum is too strong than the other tokens or altcoin, and ethereum will have the best time to increase and the progress is on the way.

The coin from your list will need more time to surpass ethereum. But I give my money to Qtum, Chainlink, and Neo. But I do not know if that will be a good selection or not. I hope that it could increase, although the coin can not surpass ethereum, I will not have a problem.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 03:51:23 PM

These coins have great potential, I think like NEO and chainlink are really amazing in crypto altcoins. but I think to go beyond ethereum still have to perfect the development of the coin. it seemed like their opponents weren't even matched, as ethereum was too strong to fight or even surpass

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:13:44 PM

Here is the secret coin list which will surpass ethereum, if you are a newbie or do not have much money to invest then buy these coins today as banks are buying these coins and printing more and more money because Bitcoin and Altcoins are deflationary currency. Note: Inflation will become a thing of past or it will exist only in stone age countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan or Asian countries as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days as banks are buying cryptocurrencies these days so buy before banks if you want to become a future millionaire

1. CRV
2. Qtum
3. SNX
4. NULS
5. NEO
6. Chainlink
7. Badger DAO
8. Sol
9. Avax

I do not think any of the listed coins above has the potential to surpass Ethereum. Ethereum has been the second most prominent coin after bitcoin and it's very unlikely there will be a coin that will remove it from that position.
Secondly, on what basis did you make your assumption. It is true these coins might increase in value but that doesn't mean it will decrease the value of Ethereum. Ethereum will also continue to increase in the value as the year goes by.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:38:49 PM

1. CRV
2. Qtum
3. SNX
4. NULS
5. NEO
6. Chainlink
7. Badger DAO
8. Sol
9. Avax

I do not think any of the listed coins above has the potential to surpass Ethereum. Ethereum has been the second most prominent coin after bitcoin and it's very unlikely there will be a coin that will remove it from that position.
Secondly, on what basis did you make your assumption. It is true these coins might increase in value but that doesn't mean it will decrease the value of Ethereum. Ethereum will also continue to increase in the value as the year goes by.
I think there will pass a lot of time until someone surpasses ETH. Like we all know almost 90% of tokens are eth20 so it has a monopoly in crypto world. Now for some other platform to surpass it there will be needed a lot of time. It's possible but not soon for sure.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:48:45 PM

nice to see QTUM on your list, even though Qtum's ROI is still negative, especially from the all time high Qtum is one of the altcoins that has decreased by -99%, of course if QTUM has the power to beat Ethereum, QTUM will increase by 10000% more? It's amazing to see this,
oh yeah, where did you get this information? is there some sort of influencer discussing it?, if yes i think Hold for a long term will be better.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:58:30 PM

It doesn't seem to be a secret coin list now, does it?
When you say surpass Ethereum, what do you mean? In terms of what?
Adoption? Price? Market cap?

All I see are a bunch of shitcoins that will be pumped then later on get dumped just like Ripple, Verge, EOS etc

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 10:00:16 PM

They're not secret coins.

Some assessment like this should be stopped. It's the same before with bitcoin when people think that it can be surpassed by just another coin.

Ideas exactly like this, they're not viable anymore. You can rely on that list but I don't find any significance about it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 10:04:02 PM

It doesn't seem to be a secret coin list now, does it?
When you say surpass Ethereum, what do you mean? In terms of what?
Adoption? Price? Market cap?

All I see are a bunch of shitcoins that will be pumped then later on get dumped just like Ripple, Verge, EOS etc

My thoughts also. Maybe the OP has stash of those mentioned coins. We are way beyond this kind of propaganda already. A lot of those mentioned coins are really not that great. Will still go for eth rather than on his secret list. Right now, popularity of eth is above those coins. They need to work hard to at least achieve half the popularity of eth. Though there are few promising projects on his list but will not think that they will surpass eth any time soon.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 10:06:36 PM

I don't believe your prediction. Are you sure that most of the listed coins are not from etheruem platform. The etheruem platform is a big one that carried many erc20 project before now. Etheruem keeps developing and now with 2.0 is a classical development and these listed coins don't have the technology to take etheruem out of the market.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:53:40 PM

1. CRV
2. Qtum
3. SNX
4. NULS
5. NEO
6. Chainlink
7. Badger DAO
8. Sol
9. Avax

Almost all of the coins in the above mentioned has a potentials in the future mate.
But not a guarantee to say that it can surpass Ethereum. Because, we all the market was too unpredictable
but I can't deny they are all good to hold in the long term for sure.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:59:12 PM

Most of them have the potential but I don’t think those projects will surpass ETH because most of them are depended to the technology of ETH and we know that ETH is still the king of altcoins that keeps on growing.

If you believe on those project on the list, buy more now while its cheap and buy also ETH which can give you a sure profit in the long term, always hold a good one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████