Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nominex move to defi  (Read 472 times)
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 01:58:58 PM

If indeed this happens then there will be an increase in the price that will happen for the future, because by being listed in several large markets then nominex will grow for the future, although for now the price of nominex has been slightly down maybe this is a little diversion that is done so as to adversely affect the current price, and for participants who follow the project nominex still have high hopes to get the results of the project because for now mas ih many coins are still locked, and will be given every day.
to be listed on other major exchanges. I believe NMN can achieve it. not right now but see how the team is excited to get bigger trades. I believe an update to be listed on one of the major exchanges is already planned.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 03:31:08 PM

NMX's price came very close to reaching $8 at one point, then the price has suffered a slight correction. Correction is a natural process of the market. We should pay attention more and more to NMX market since it is growing so rapidly. Bull traps cannot be ignored. I believe in NMX defi and hope to see a lot of profits and a high price.
the situation may be better when the related news is listed on a larger exchange. I'm sure it's a great update.
but it is also possible that the situation will improve when the slowly distributed lock bounty tokens are all distributed.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 04:09:20 AM

So far I haven't heard any rumors about a new exchange for trading NMX tokens. but I see in their roadmap that in this quarter they are targeting to launch margin and futures trading, In addition, Nominex will also launch copy trade feature at the end of this year.
bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 09:32:27 PM

to be listed on other major exchanges. I believe NMN can achieve it. not right now but see how the team is excited to get bigger trades. I believe an update to be listed on one of the major exchanges is already planned.
Everything was planned because without planning, the team wouldn't know what to update,
but in this case everyone is talking about NMX coins not NMN, because this is Nominex.

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:59:31 AM

So far I haven't heard any rumors about a new exchange for trading NMX tokens. but I see in their roadmap that in this quarter they are targeting to launch margin and futures trading, In addition, Nominex will also launch copy trade feature at the end of this year.
Good things take time. There is no need to list Nominex coins in other exchanges right now. We all know it's a new exchange, and it's doing very well so far. Nominex coin's daily trading volume is $112,952. Slowly but surely volume increasing and it's good for this coin. Nominex coins bringing liquidity from Binance exchange, So it's good for trade who is trading at Nominex exchange.

Nominex moved to Defi, and people can earn more assets by farming. So farming making demand for Nominex coins. People started buying and farming Nominex coins to get more assets already. There are two kinds of farming, one is Personal forming and the other is Team farming. To know more details got to https://nominex.io/
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 12:10:44 PM

If indeed this happens then there will be an increase in the price that will happen for the future, because by being listed in several large markets then nominex will grow for the future, although for now the price of nominex has been slightly down maybe this is a little diversion that is done so as to adversely affect the current price, and for participants who follow the project nominex still have high hopes to get the results of the project because for now mas ih many coins are still locked, and will be given every day.
As far as what I researched, I only saw the NMX list on the market they made, and pancakeswap. however, the price of this coin seems to be quite high from its initial price. I also think that when this coin is listed on some popular CEX, the price might be very high from now.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 12:47:44 PM

As far as what I researched, I only saw the NMX list on the market they made, and pancakeswap. however, the price of this coin seems to be quite high from its initial price. I also think that when this coin is listed on some popular CEX, the price might be very high from now.
Yes, but Nominex itself is always trying to make their exchange better by planning registration on several other exchanges with very mature coin quality on their own exchanges, I am very optimistic about this NMX token.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 02:31:10 PM

Yes, but Nominex itself is always trying to make their exchange better by planning registration on several other exchanges with very mature coin quality on their own exchanges, I am very optimistic about this NMX token.
their own exchange is already very good. they are progressing quite well with trades which I think are promising.
in their change to the DeFi project, I'm sure it was taken into consideration by them after a good partnership with binance.
NMX still has the potential to get a better price. as well as their market development. lucky because the reward from the bounty is paid in stages. because it can make us feel the process of the development of the token and its platform in the future.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 12:27:45 PM

It was long time ago, and yes the NMX price almost touch $7 couple last week ago, but now its stable at $3 level. I think this coin has good future since their team following the DeFi trend nowadays, they also have staking program on BSC if you interest, but the APY wasnt good anymore like it first launched on the website.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 07:26:48 PM

It was long time ago, and yes the NMX price almost touch $7 couple last week ago, but now its stable at $3 level. I think this coin has good future since their team following the DeFi trend nowadays, they also have staking program on BSC if you interest, but the APY wasnt good anymore like it first launched on the website.

Nominex coin price will be raise soon. This coin has real-life use. They are offering a good staking reward, 🔥 APY 226%
So why are people still showing their interest in this coin. Demand is increasing and the price will be up surely. They launch a few months ago, They need more time to develop the full exchange. Right now Investment in Nominex coin may be risky, But the risk-reward is also very high. A lot of people complaining about the Nominex price nowadays. So why they published an article about pump and dump. Read: https://nominex.io/blog/education/nmx-rate/
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 01:38:51 PM

Nominex coin price will be raise soon. This coin has real-life use. They are offering a good staking reward, 🔥 APY 226%
So why are people still showing their interest in this coin. Demand is increasing and the price will be up surely. They launch a few months ago, They need more time to develop the full exchange. Right now Investment in Nominex coin may be risky, But the risk-reward is also very high. A lot of people complaining about the Nominex price nowadays. So why they published an article about pump and dump. Read: https://nominex.io/blog/education/nmx-rate/

I believe nominex is a long-term plan. a pretty good development done so far.
we can't see NMX continue to rise in the market. Like any other crypto asset, fluctuations in the market are bound to happen.
we all know how risky it is, but for nominex, I have a pretty strong belief.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: