Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im Not Happy about crypto situation and other traders have same issue  (Read 72 times)
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:33:20 PM

I been trading with
Polo binance and kraken exchangers in few days.

There is so many problems the servers went out and specially doge coin witrawls and moving Not good.

The ammount of money the exchangers making i think they need to be for customers more Open and more support.

All you can do is creating a ticket but thats insane Some people trade like  huge ammount on exchangers the time is very important but every time when market is good to make money there is problems! 

Im person if I pay for something I want quality service!  and specially for this price we pay for exchangers its not small.
But it seems to be like a joke for them! 
I said many times the exchangers should be good becouse thats how the btc price come from from the buy and sell orders from binance polo and kraken
The exchangers need to be more reliable! 

In the world we have only few ways to bring justice: its by laws legally or just nice human way to talk nice ways like a humans to each other the humble way or the real bad ways if other first ways dont work.
as its business you also never ever mess with someone's else money specially your business partner or customers!

Thats what means respect!  And respect in business is most important! 
So all exchangers get the better and live support line for your customers! 
Becouse so many flaws in the system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: