Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 1000 usd , where to invest ,  (Read 7693 times)
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 10:20:49 PM

Check out OPCT Opacity

Up 40% Today and should continue pumping through the week. Github, and the community are very active.
Polygon AMA is December 9th, and hoping for a bigger Exchange soon. Competes with SIA, STORJ, and
FILECOIN but way easier to use and has more room to grow
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 11:36:36 PM

it's true that cardano is developing at the moment, but I think it's too risky to buy now because the price is increasing, it's better to wait when the price drops to $1,

That hesitation sometimes leads to a fail rally and leads to regrets and disappointment.

Take advantage of the price dip today and Cardano at its current price can be considered a good entry. After all, what's next for those who will buy today at the current price is to hold for long.

We have different views but we need to trust our own analysis and not just refer to others' plans.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 04:47:35 PM

I split a couple thousand between MATIC, ADA and DOT.    I wasn't particularly targeting DOT, but it seems it should easily double in value from it's current price.
Also look for staking vlins like SOL ADA ENJ
These coins have great potentials Staking very high chances to give you good profit  when market make bullish trend.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
tulsathrowaway777

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 11:02:10 PM

In 2022 Sin City gonna start a beta test of its Metaverse. New Blockchain and NFT protocols will be added soon, so there won’t be a better time to buy SIN tokens. They will only grow from here
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:11:29 AM

it's true that cardano is developing at the moment, but I think it's too risky to buy now because the price is increasing, it's better to wait when the price drops to $1,

That hesitation sometimes leads to a fail rally and leads to regrets and disappointment.

Take advantage of the price dip today and Cardano at its current price can be considered a good entry. After all, what's next for those who will buy today at the current price is to hold for long.

We have different views but we need to trust our own analysis and not just refer to others' plans.

I highly recommend to invest in Cardano (ADA) now while it's on the dip, we can't know for sure if this is its maximum dip before it recovers. This one is a good advantage already, take advantage of it while you can, if I were you.
It's okay to hear other's plan if you really think you need some 2nd opinion on your plan or analysis. But sometime, we just need to have that courage to trust on our own instinct because at the end of the day, we're on our own. The only disavantage of keeping on hearing other's ideas is you would probably mess up your own plan and might lose in the future.

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 01:55:28 PM

The capital you have today is very good enough to invest in several potential altcoins, but investing in the long term is a way to get maximum profits because currently many potential altcoins are declining, so to reduce the risk of choosing a coin that is currently ranked at the top of CMC because the coin can indeed be relied on for the future, In addition to ethereum we can also see the development of polygons that have the potential to compete at the top, then the coin is very suitable for us to invest.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 02:22:27 PM

1000 dollars is not a big investment, so I would not prefer coins with a high market cap. You can get good gems for this money. If you divide your money by 2 or 3, you distribute the risk at the same time. Ceek VR project attracts my attention right now, yes it is well priced, I know that. But until now, it has not been listed on any good exchange, so I suggest you do your research.
Yup, making your own research and studies what would be the best coins to invest would definitely do the trick. Always be equipped with knowledge and latest trends that mighy get you interested into or you wanted to. It's fine to ask here in this forum but it's only for your 2nd opinion to know if you're on the right path, it's like crowd sourcing and screen some coins that is highly recommended.
Sure, 1000 USD isn't a bit much for now but if you do it correctly then it might be tripled if you're lucky. Just be patient!
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 01:54:23 PM

If I have $1000 then I immediately buy MATIC and then use it for staking, I'm sure the value of MATIC will continue to skyrocket so that it will be x100 coins in a year, the current price of MATIC is around $2 and the opportunity to become $200 is very easy for MATIC because many large projects are active using MATIC.
There is no doubt that Matic is a good coin for making an investment. But 100x within a year? Come on man, If Matic does 100x I will be a rich man. I also want that Matic pump hard, but 100x is not a realistic prediction.
For the long run, my target is $10 for the Matic. For the short time, my target price is $3-$5 and it's also good for me. Holding a bag of Matic and regularly doing trade with this coin and everything is fine till now.

I suggest OP, Buy a few Matic and buy some NWC coin also.
After Matic NWC is my biggest bag.
saharnaiia_vafflia

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 10:57:27 AM

hi guys
I am wondering where you guys ll invest 1000 usd, which has got a chance to get insane profit.
Please can you give reason as well
Thanks
I bought more GENE cuz Genopets looks very nd very promising to me
move2earn will be a trend!
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 12:16:42 PM

hi guys
I am wondering where you guys ll invest 1000 usd, which has got a chance to get insane profit.
Thanks
Chimeras has a huge potential in my opinion
Their NFT Game will come out very and very soon

Creatures
There are cute creatures ready not only to delight the eye of their owner but also to fight for you or bring other benefits. They can be purchased at other trainers and created in an alchemical laboratory. The Creatures differ by their abilities and characteristics.
Free Islands
It is one of the islands drifting in the endless sea. You can buy or rent it to allot to your possessions. The possessions can be arranged as you see fit - building new structures or improving the existing ones. With proper management, the islands allow you to earn by receiving various bonuses and rewards.
Accelerators
The Accelerators are unique items that serve to create creatures. The better the Accelerators, the stronger the creature is.
Base
The Base is obtained after processing the ingredients. The resulting abilities of a creature depend on the Base.
Ingredients
Ingredients - basic ingredients for alchemy. After the proper processing, they are used to create creatures.
Mutators
The Mutators are obtained after processing the basic ingredients. It depends on the mutator how strong and agile the creature becomes.
Tools
The tools that serve to extract alchemical ingredients.
Pick
The must tool of a miner. The better the pick, the more efficient the work goes.
Helmet
The helmet protects the head of a miner from various unexpected things.
Flashlight
You can mine ore in the dark, but the flashlight allows you to do it more comfortably.
typerex987

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 02:55:11 PM

hi guys
Thanks
AqarChain is digitizing the real estate sector with an end-to-end platform that enables a seamless online experience for users
AQR
petarda_pavlovna

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 04:33:12 PM

hi guys
Thanks
I like The Monopolist
Good old Monopoly, Play to earn and Learn to Earn
I'm so excited about the game that is coming out soon
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:46:48 PM

I highly recommend to invest in Cardano (ADA) now while it's on the dip, we can't know for sure if this is its maximum dip before it recovers. This one is a good advantage already, take advantage of it while you can, if I were you. It's okay to hear other's plan if you really think you need some 2nd opinion on your plan or analysis. But sometime, we just need to have that courage to trust on our own instinct because at the end of the day, we're on our own. The only disavantage of keeping on hearing other's ideas is you would probably mess up your own plan and might lose in the future.
We can't deny it because sometimes people listen too much to suggestions from other people that don't necessarily suit them so this will have an impact on doubting their own plans or decisions, after all we must still do our own research to determine which coin to choose as an investment
I think the best place to invest your money is in Metaverse altcoins because it is a gold rush at the moment. Many companies and investors are now flocking to the Metaverse ecosystem because it is still in early stages just like bitcoin in 2012 or 2013. Imagine investing in bitcoin in the early days when bitcoin was selling at $200 or 300 in 2012? If you are still HODLing up to now you are going to make a lot of money by now.

Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 12:51:20 AM

That's a sufficient amount to start investing. But back to our risk management and readiness, I personally prefer ethereum or the BSC network. With the convenience and variety of income types, there's no harm in trying to game/play to earn or the hot type of meyaverse. discussed. I have listed it on my whitelist,

which one do you like in some of the categories that I observed?

BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:52:06 AM

Monero$ Anonymous fungible ecash ftw. IRS can’t crack XMR with over a million dollar bounty. The DW is relentless in their adoption of it. So is anyone who believes in the right to privacy, and in economically sound means of exchange.

Mkmanik

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 10:06:44 AM

I think the best place to invest your money is in Metaverse altcoins because it is a gold rush at the moment. Many companies and investors are now flocking to the Metaverse ecosystem because it is still in early stages just like bitcoin in 2012 or 2013. Imagine investing in bitcoin in the early days when bitcoin was selling at $200 or 300 in 2012? If you are still HODLing up to now you are going to make a lot of money by now.
Right now there is a lot of Hype regarding Metaverse. But the problem is, Most of the Metaverse projects are new. It's very difficult to find out a legit project. So I suggest OP, Dont rush. Try to find out some legit coin that has a good market cap. Dont buy some new coins. Try to make investments in some Old coins that are related to the metaverse. Also don't buy only one coin, Try to split your fund and buy some Matic, Ada, BNB, etc top coins. I suggest you buy a minimum of 5 coins for $1000. It's a safe and good way to make an investment.
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 10:30:51 AM

RainmakerGaming is a free platform for P2E gamers to play hundreds of games with a guild verification system for guilds to find top players

I am also starting to look closely at the entire Play2Earn market. The hype on the NFT made it grow very fast. I don't know if it's not too late, but I think it is a market where you can really make good money.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 10:46:47 AM

I highly recommend to invest in Cardano (ADA) now while it's on the dip, we can't know for sure if this is its maximum dip before it recovers. This one is a good advantage already, take advantage of it while you can, if I were you. It's okay to hear other's plan if you really think you need some 2nd opinion on your plan or analysis. But sometime, we just need to have that courage to trust on our own instinct because at the end of the day, we're on our own. The only disavantage of keeping on hearing other's ideas is you would probably mess up your own plan and might lose in the future.
We can't deny it because sometimes people listen too much to suggestions from other people that don't necessarily suit them so this will have an impact on doubting their own plans or decisions, after all we must still do our own research to determine which coin to choose as an investment
Yes little by little the Metaverse project continues to grow and it is not impossible that in the next 5 to 10 years it will be big,
after all we have to keep doing research for the short term and long term because we don't know what the future will be like
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:19:47 PM

I think cardano is good for you to recommend, because ADA is one of the fastest growing altcoins right now, moreover this project has launched their own smart contract, so the chance to get a profit is very high later, if you believe then now the right time to start investing with cardano before the price goes higher.
Yes, I highly recommend Cardano too, and it's indeed very wise to invest and take advantage of this coin now because it's currently dipping to have a chance to gain some serious profits soon. You might not see this much dip again in the future. Also ADA is one of the top performing altcoin now next to BNB, no doubt.
I really discourage nowadays to invest in ethereum, that kind of market was deeply manipulated by a lot of whales who pumps and dump any minute and also their gas fee is getting so expensive now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mkmanik

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:58:55 PM

I really discourage nowadays to invest in ethereum, that kind of market was deeply manipulated by a lot of whales who pumps and dump any minute and also their gas fee is getting so expensive now.
I don't know why you don't like Ethereum. But you know what: After Bitcoin, Ethereum is the best coin for making an investment? You are avoiding Ethereum because of the high GAS fee-only? If you make an investment in Etheruem, You don't need to be panic because of the Gas fee. Because you are not going to make ton of transactions with your Etheruem. I strongly belive Ethereum will hit $8000 at 2020, Even my target is a minimum of $10k.

Ada is also a good coin. But if you compared it with Etehreum, then Etehreum is the best one. A few months ago Ada price was $2.3 and today it's $1.25. There is high volatility, But at Ethereum there is low volatility. So its a safe investment compared to Ada
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: