Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying no kyc bitcoin  (Read 99 times)
LongBTC2Moon (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 10:13:10 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2021, 10:45:14 AM by LongBTC2Moon

Hi friends,

I am trying to buy some non kyc bitcoin.
I tried hodl hodl, but I couldn't find no offers in my country.

I am now trying on paxful.com and vertex.market.
Can you please suggest which is the best and what is the safest way to buy bitcoin.

Another question is regarding gift cards, which are the most sought after gift cards to buy bitcoin?
Are there any gift cards accepted globally which I can use to buy bitcoin from overseas / foreign nationals.

Is it ok to provide kyc details to sites such as paxful / vertex.market.
I am asking because I don't want government to know my identity.

Thanks,
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 11:44:13 AM

There are some exchanges that allow you to buy Bitcoin without verifying your KYC.
  • bybit
  • binance

There might be more, you will know more about them if you google it.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 12:30:22 PM

Can you please suggest which is the best and what is the safest way to buy bitcoin.
If you're concerned is the KYC verification upon purchasing Bitcoin you can search decentralized exchange sites which KYC isn't required.
Have you tried Bisq? Or here in the forum, Currency exchange, this board is what you need to visit and of course, choose reputable members to deal with or escrow service here in the forum.

Another question is regarding gift cards, which are the most sought after gift cards to buy bitcoin?
Are there any gift cards accepted globally which I can use to buy bitcoin from overseas / foreign nationals.
Ain't an expert about buying gift cards because I haven't tried this but I saw a thread that has a list] Gift cards providers, it might help you to find a good one.

Alternatively, Bitcoin ATM near your place, if there is, might also a way to buy Bitcoin for you if this isn't prohibited in your place.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 02:11:13 PM

I tried hodl hodl, but I couldn't find no offers in my country.
If you are happy to tell us which country you are trying to buy in (or maybe which currency you are trying to use), then you might be able to get some more specific suggestions. Other good decentralized non-KYC exchanges are Bisq and LocalCryptos.

Is it ok to provide kyc details to sites such as paxful / vertex.market.
If you provide KYC to any exchange, you should work on the assumption that it will be passed on to your government at some point. The only safe KYC is no KYC.

There are some exchanges that allow you to buy Bitcoin without verifying your KYC.
  • bybit
  • binance
Both are centralized and frequently lock accounts and seize funds whilst asking for KYC, despite what they say. If you want to avoid KYC, you need to choose a true decentralized exchange such as the ones I've mentioned above.
XavierHunt

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 02:59:56 PM

Kucoin exchange doesn't mandate KYC to buy bitcoins. Have you tried it yet? Its still a CEX tho so you should have somewhere to put your bitcoins like a hardware wallet after your purchase.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 04:14:09 PM

You don't need to care about KYC verification when trading amounts <2BTC at exchanges. They are not required for small amounts, you can withdraw BTC at any time.
Gift cards: https://news.bitcoin.com/trade-gift-cards-with-cryptocurrencies/
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 05:28:15 PM

Kucoin exchange doesn't mandate KYC to buy bitcoins.
You've linked to a BTC-USDT pair. USDT is an altcoin and not fiat. That doesn't help someone buy bitcoin with fiat.

I understand that KuCoin do have their own peer-to-peer platform for buying with fiat, but it still requires some personal information, and the coins you buy are only sent to your KuCoin account, therefore they are still not in your control until you withdraw them, and KuCoin can still lock or freeze your account and demand KYC.

You don't need to care about KYC verification when trading amounts <2BTC at exchanges.
The centralized exchanges which allow trading without KYC verification (such as Binance) only allow trading between bitcoin and altcoins - they don't allow you to purchase bitcoin with fiat without KYC. And again, any centralized exchange which offers non-KYC accounts (again, such as Binance), can and frequently does lock those accounts and demand KYC anyway.

If you want to be sure of avoiding KYC then you need to use a truly decentralized platform in which your bitcoin are never in their control.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3221

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 11:31:07 PM

The centralized exchanges which allow trading without KYC verification (such as Binance) only allow trading between bitcoin and altcoins - they don't allow you to purchase bitcoin with fiat without KYC. And again, any centralized exchange which offers non-KYC accounts (again, such as Binance), can and frequently does lock those accounts and demand KYC anyway.

The centralised exchange allowed trading without KYC, but I am not sure how is technically possible to buy BTC using any of Fiat payments method. it is obligatory to use a bank account for the money transfer, no matter is it directly to CEX or DEX exchange. His bank and government will know for these transactions.
I am not sure is this possible except the direct person to person trade.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Actis

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 04:54:47 AM

Vertexmarket is a good way to buy cryptocurrencies if its fiat
LongBTC2Moon (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 04:52:53 PM

If you're concerned is the KYC verification upon purchasing Bitcoin you can search decentralized exchange sites which KYC isn't required.
Have you tried Bisq? Or here in the forum, Currency exchange, this board is what you need to visit and of course, choose reputable members to deal with or escrow service here in the forum.

Ain't an expert about buying gift cards because I haven't tried this but I saw a thread that has a list] Gift cards providers, it might help you to find a good one.

Alternatively, Bitcoin ATM near your place, if there is, might also a way to buy Bitcoin for you if this isn't prohibited in your place.

Thanks Sheenshane!
rokon1234

Activity: 462
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 05:05:05 AM

You can easily buy bitcoin using binance and kucoin exchange sites.You can get the mobile app of these two exchange sites in the play store and you can easily buy Bitcoin without KYC,both exchange site are popular and secured.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 07:55:29 AM

You can easily buy bitcoin using binance and kucoin exchange sites.You can get the mobile app of these two exchange sites in the play store and you can easily buy Bitcoin without KYC,both exchange site are popular and secured.
Buying bitcoin with fiat on centralized exchanges are never a good option, even though they don't have KYC for smaller limits still your bank knows where you deposited your money which voids the privacy completely. Only option is decentralized peer to peer mode which can be one via hodl hodl,bisq and local cryptos.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 10:59:26 AM

@LongBTC2Moon
In addition to the above comments, you might find a few more names from the following list:

AFAIK, most BTM's require their users to do some sort of KYC procedures and they charge huge fees [IMO, it's best for OP to stick with your first suggestion].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 01:46:15 PM

You can buy bitcoin on kucoin and binance exchange without any KYC verifications, it doesn't make sense to engage into gifts cards just for buying bitcoin sake, binance exchange and kucoin exchange are safer and more easier to use, you can buy with master card if you want

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: