Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] HOTBIT EXCHANGE WITHRAWAL NOT WORKING!  (Read 214 times)
In the silence (OP)

Activity: 1291
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:09:15 AM

Try to contact the manager @Ortegaivan, he helped me back then where I also had problems. He solved everything very quickly, but that was a year ago, I don't know what it looks like now

Not defending Hotbit but they just processed my withdrawal last month.

OP's thread was January 31 so I don't think that it was the case for everyone.

There is also no update about the thread so maybe this was now resolved. OP seems active so he needs to give us an update here.
My queries did not resolved, they always refer me to a person about listing which I do not involved in. They found my account connected in API and I did not talk to whoever it is.

My 2nd inquiries still refer me to a person that they assume I talked about listing, same answer. My account is locked until I find that person which leads me to give up my withrawal and abandoned my account.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 02:44:41 PM

So my friend wants to transfer his xrp from the exchange, the withrawal processed always says ''verifying not pass''.

Tried it my self using dogecoin and yes, the withrawal didnt came through even email and 2fa was successfull, even tried litecoin, same results.

Upon checking their telegram, all supports are not replying even active and saw our direct messages.

The only last announcement was dogecoin withrawal and deposits are disabled.

I know that hotbit is fishy, just want to remind you mates to avoid hotbit for exchanging and storing your crypto.
That is really shady mate thats why I don't trust small scale exchanges I always observed in user experience in their official tg group whenever I need to use this low volume exchanges when its the only exchange available just stay away from Hotbit next time and thanks for sharing to let others warn about this site. 

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 06:14:11 PM

~~
That is really shady mate thats why I don't trust small scale exchanges I always observed in user experience in their official tg group whenever I need to use this low volume exchanges when its the only exchange available just stay away from Hotbit next time and thanks for sharing to let others warn about this site. 
I don't know why this could happen to you, but for sure I have never experienced the same thing as you, I remember when in late October 2020 I had made deposits and withdrawals to Hotbit there was no problem even I have never found it. But I use Hotbit exchange not very often just for once when something is needed to sell it.
I know this is indeed some shady opinion about this exchange so I don't use it often, but if you experience this kind of problem you need to avoid it too because you don't know this problem can happen to anyone, So it's better to investigate how shady this Hotbit exchange is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████