Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When sell holding alt coin in profit?  (Read 3412 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:33:46 PM

If you are satisfied in your profit then you can sell your altcoins but if you really want to earn more then keep hold. Just remember don't forget to set stop loss so that you will not lose more money if your altcoin is starting to go down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:46:29 PM

We don"t need  to hold all the times, we have to check the market status as often to monitor the trend if we are already in profit and make a sell of our coins.Take every opportunity that you see in the market. If you have intention to hold coins for long term, doing holding coins in wallets, can sell it when you think you are in good profits like 100% or more  when your target is reached in your site.

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:51:09 PM

the strategy I have is when the coins I invest in increase a little, I only sell part of my investment and the rest I still hold but if the coin has down don't panic to sell see how it goes If it looks good, just hold on will likely go back up the essence of trade is not to be too greedy to take profits

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
91254vvpatel (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 603
Merit: 1

jaimini patel

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 06:10:41 AM

the strategy I have is when the coins I invest in increase a little, I only sell part of my investment and the rest I still hold but if the coin has down don't panic to sell see how it goes If it looks good, just hold on will likely go back up the essence of trade is not to be too greedy to take profits
great strategy you have, i also got some new point from your strategy. and i really appreciated your thought. thanks sir
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:39:51 AM

When should long-held alt coins be sold? When to sell even when we are in profit? That doesn't make sense. Let me know if there is a suitable alternative to this issue.

It depends on your wishes, friends, if you want a lot of profit, I think today all the altcoints that you hold can be released for sale. you should no longer hold altcoins. This is the perfect time to make a profit.

rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 08:06:15 AM

When should long-held alt coins be sold? When to sell even when we are in profit? That doesn't make sense. Let me know if there is a suitable alternative to this issue.
It remains only to see the good moments in the market, because at this time almost all Altcoins have reached their ATH and market conditions are still bullish, so you will greatly benefit if you have bought several Altcoins before the bulls come.

It depends on your wishes, friends, if you want a lot of profit, I think today all the altcoints that you hold can be released for sale. you should no longer hold altcoins. This is the perfect time to make a profit.
It's true, some people have already released some Altcoins at this point in time for profit, especially for those who have been waiting for this bullish condition for a long time.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 08:59:47 AM

First of all, we can give you advice but you also need to digest it and follow the best advice that is good for you.
To answer your question, you can sell the altcoin you have hold for long time anytime from now and invest in the primary coins which the whales and institution focus in since you are not selling it at lost price but if the price of the altcoin is yet to gove you profit you can still hold or sell if the price is not much to cut lost cause some altcoin won't benefit from this bullish market
This is one of the most difficult and inevitable questions in this market and we will have to find answers to it ourselves in each particular case. Not all of our tokens can rise in value the same. One is capable of rising in price tens and even hundreds of times, while the other has a price ceiling of growth only several times. We must predict this growth and make a sale decision with this in mind. We also have to accept that our actions will not always be successful, take into account mistakes and move on.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:26:11 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 09:40:51 AM by imstillthebest

, if you want a lot of profit, I think today all the altcoints that you hold can be released for sale. you should no longer hold altcoins. This is the perfect time to make a profit.
how sure you are that all the altcoins that he hold are now pumping ?

i think that not all altcoins are together in bull mode and if he solds that altcoin he can only earn a few but i dont recomend that of course but its always better if we all can wait and earn a decent income .

you should no longer hold altcoins
why not ? if this is where he grow or if this is the business where he was comfortable why will he stop but he needs to buy back again after he sold his altcoin and start a new season of holding
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:36:23 AM

This is the best option, if the tokens from the ICOs are profitable, it is best to sell them.

Especially if you do not have much faith in the project and do not expect their price to go up even more.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 10:40:13 AM

To be honest here I don't even know when to sell even when I already have a profit,
Maybe this is because I don't have any plan back then I don't set up my goals and when to cut loss.
But right now whenever I buy a crypto I would put up a cut loss or goal and when the price reach it I would sell them and make a new entry.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:20:23 PM

First of all, we can give you advice but you also need to digest it and follow the best advice that is good for you.
To answer your question, you can sell the altcoin you have hold for long time anytime from now and invest in the primary coins which the whales and institution focus in since you are not selling it at lost price but if the price of the altcoin is yet to gove you profit you can still hold or sell if the price is not much to cut lost cause some altcoin won't benefit from this bullish market
This is one of the most difficult and inevitable questions in this market and we will have to find answers to it ourselves in each particular case. Not all of our tokens can rise in value the same. One is capable of rising in price tens and even hundreds of times, while the other has a price ceiling of growth only several times. We must predict this growth and make a sale decision with this in mind. We also have to accept that our actions will not always be successful, take into account mistakes and move on.
It normal that every trading decision action won't bring forth favorable results but there are satisfactorily way of choosing good investment in crypto currency and back in the early 2016 trading volume, historical data, capital market and community support grade are what investors used to select their investment but this day investors choose their investment through the hype that's why it difficult for some people to make profit.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 01:47:54 PM

there are altcoins that are suitable for long-term investment and some are short-term, you have to really know and analyze the altcoins you want to invest in, don't take a wrong step or you will regret and be traumatized to invest in the crypto world, many people already successful in crypto investment, so it's not impossible

TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:48:02 PM

Trading is good to survive in recent days so majority of the new investors are enter in the market. But we have certain range of fluctuations in crypto market So before to sell altcoin peoples are plan for the next trade. Decentralized platform is purely based on every day traffic so long term holders are again active in current market and they plan for sell and save some bucket in current situation.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 08:45:51 PM

It normal that every trading decision action won't bring forth favorable results but there are satisfactorily way of choosing good investment in crypto currency and back in the early 2016 trading volume, historical data, capital market and community support grade are what investors used to select their investment but this day investors choose their investment through the hype that's why it difficult for some people to make profit.

Now cryptocurrency market raise and it is more simple to earn money. It is possible to earn money on price growing. But it is necessary to check everything before investment.
There are a lot of scams.
Project must be useful to create demand in the tokens.
There are ecological projects. https://moss.earth/blog/ - here is written how it is important to protect a nature.
Now I think a lot of people understands how it is important to protect a nature from CO2 pollution to fight with global warming.
It more simple to make a profit in the market when it bullish momentum but it also easy to make losses either if the traders is not highly experience. However, the project created to fight global warming is a good innovation but I don't see the cryptocurrency supporting it because investors are after quick profit making an investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 03:59:34 PM

it depends on you, since you are already managing a portfolio and you also know the price at which you buy, you must also have a percentage of the selling price of the coins that you have invested in order to make a profit. Generally, investors buy low and sell high, and have a target their investment. .

oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:03:53 PM

holding altcoins for getting benefit. Since no one does that in the event that it never bodes well except if on the off chance that you are holding shitcoins coz regardless of how long you've been holding, still it won't ever change. In any case, I'm not saying we need to hold all the occasions, we need to check the market status as regularly to screen the pattern in the event that we are now in benefit and make a sell of our coins.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:11:31 PM

Usually I already have my own investment target when to sell it. Ideally, everyone who makes an investment must have a target or knowledge. we cannot just buy altcoins to invest in without knowing what we are buying. and also don't get caught up in the market hype. Selling altcoins when the sentiment is positive as well as a bullish market is the right thing to do. when these 2 months are the perfect time to sell
Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 09:58:56 PM

Usually I already have my own investment target when to sell it. Ideally, everyone who makes an investment must have a target or knowledge. we cannot just buy altcoins to invest in without knowing what we are buying. and also don't get caught up in the market hype. Selling altcoins when the sentiment is positive as well as a bullish market is the right thing to do. when these 2 months are the perfect time to sell
Having a target and selling at that level is not always a good idea. The smart traders always prefer to go with the trend at least until the next maximum point of it. The bullish markets usually stay on the markets in the quarters and I prefer to sell on the next quarter when the bull market ends. The positive sentiment is a myth and the market can go reverse for a long time then we can keep our trades open.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:06:48 PM

its depend on you mate, if you think you already got an enough profit, i think its better to sell your assets in profit
because we don't even know if the market will continue grow or down hard buddy

doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 10:14:46 PM

The good way to take profit is to divide your tokens and sell as price keep increasing. Set aside a portion of the token for long term that you will sell if price does the unimaginable. But sell others at different high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: