Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The day I entered the bitcoin market....  (Read 435 times)
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:12:01 PM

Good for you, that's really worthy of respect! I think many people, who were into cryptocurrencies at the beginning suffered from accusations and mockery. It's good that those same people came asking you around about Bitcoin, another matter that they didn't have the guts to buy some, but at least they admitted that they were wrong.

Many of my acquaintances (especially elder ones) to this day believe that they were right and someday the "bubble" will burst. Probably even looking forward to it  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 06:06:04 PM

My first BTC transaction was in October 2015. I used a blockchain.info wallet.
I bought bitcoin p2p from a random website before I knew about bitcoin exchange markets.
I used that bitcoin for MMM Global. If you are from Russia, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, I believe you know that ponzi schemed program.
IIRC We could get 10% - 30% from our initial "investment" in a month. 2-3 months after I joined, problems come, and it stops paying. It's bad, right?

But, thanks to that ponzi and scam program because it introduced me to bitcoin.
I started trading bitcoin since then, learn more about bitcoin, created a website to introduce blockchain and cryptocurrency in my local language, and influence my friends to start their journey with cryptocurrency.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 06:18:04 PM

Patience is a great virtue that anyone can posses. This is what made the difference for you and the fact that you were determined and never afraid of failing is a ladder to greatness. You just have to know what you are investing into and why you are doing so. New people will come and they will have to go through the same process. No late Comer here.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 07:22:33 PM

Patience is a great virtue that anyone can posses. This is what made the difference for you and the fact that you were determined and never afraid of failing is a ladder to greatness. You just have to know what you are investing into and why you are doing so. New people will come and they will have to go through the same process. No late Comer here.
I will have to disagree with that, patience is in a very short supply especially in this particular era, thanks to our technological advances many people are not developing the art of being patient, they want everything and they want it now, and if you do not believe me try to get a person to not use their smart phone for an hour, they cannot take to be without their smart phones for that long because they think they're going to miss something important, and since most people have that mentality today and that mentality doesn't really match the one that a successful investor must have you know that the majority of them are going to fail if they try to invest in this market.
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:46:06 PM

Bitcoin is always been good, whether I loss some money or earn some money I would come back to bitcoin, although our life is tough, but bitcoin has been the great life saviour to many people.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 10:22:44 PM

If you are from Russia, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, I believe you know that ponzi schemed program.
Yep, in 2019 ponzi schemes has become rampant again in the Philippines, and guess what they were using as their reason for sustainability that time, yes Bitcoin and even ETH. So, that's how a lot of people heard about Bitcoin atleast here at my local place.

But, thanks to that ponzi and scam program because it introduced me to bitcoin.
I started trading bitcoin since then, learn more about bitcoin, created a website to introduce blockchain and cryptocurrency in my local language, and influence my friends to start their journey with cryptocurrency.
Well, not all of people have the same mentality as you. Most of the people in my place only think Bitcoin as a way to become rich overnight by joining a ponzi scheme group.
But, Im glad you have made influence to others who might think Bitcoin is another ponzi or scam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████