Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing a new liquidity mining protocol  (Read 31 times)
JollyPenguin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 10:34:59 AM

I got hired as new developer on this "Social Liquidity Mining" project, it seems interesting and has solid pumpamentals but I'm unsure how people will view it. Drop some knowledge and let me know what you think.

Huddle.Finance is a DeFi product that rewards social huddling. Any token holder can create a liquidity pool between 0% and 1% of the total amount of unclaimed tokens remaining in the protocol (this will be around 38,000,000 tokens at launch).

These pools reward users that join them first and are scaled on their adjusted liquidity token amounts. Each pool can hold 100 huddlers at which new members will not be able to enter. The minimum entry to a pool is 1/100 of the pool size in adjusted liquidity token value.

If the amount of adjusted liquidity tokens equal to the size of the rewards in the pool, the huddle pool will work at 100% efficiency and distribute all rewards over a 6 month period, otherwise it will take longer. For every user that joins after you, your reward % increases promoting growth.

More info in here https://pengutoken.medium.com/huddle-up-penguins-together-we-can-make-it-ea33d4103959
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: