Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can help you start a successful ICO!  (Read 76 times)
glockseason00 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 06:34:17 PM

If you are planning on launching an ICO and have found yourself in a rut with no recourse, we are here to assist.

My team specializes in product development, advertising/public relations, UI/UX design, & devops/infrastructure mgmt. My team and I are here to help set your ICO into a digital frenzy.

We will handle PR press and marketing of your product ICO & any other needs such as development and design will be outsourced to our team located in Bengaluru, IN.

A little bit of insight on myself, I have been in the ICO space since 2017, and have set myself up on expedition to discover more about this arcane world of digital fundraising. I became more and more interested in the plethora of different startups that were utilizing blockchain technology to find ways to advance and change our world today, most claiming to be more paramount than the rest. After seeing some of the backlash ICO's were facing with a lot of the exit scams and Ponzi schemes that arose from this digital era, I took it upon myself to help bootstrap some of the public facing ICO's of today including ELA(Elastos), NXT(NXT generation), & Spectrecoin, making both investments and strategic partnerships with these projects. With the bad stature ICO's were starting to develop, it seemed more ignominious to crypto to start an ICO, and most often failed, I was set to prove that erroneous statement wrong. I knew there was more potential in this pervasive space, and I did not want to see it crumble over a few bad actors. After a lot of cold calling, emailing, and intensive research I learned how to use different tools such as contact out, and linkedin to reach out to executives at some of the more prominent projects, I offered what I had at the time (which was very meager) in exchange for some of their digital tokens. As time progressed I gained a bit of a reputation in this space through telegram and the OTC community in helping broker allocations for these projects and acquiring private investors pre-ICO. After all the trial and error, I had a very successful year, learned a lot about the operations of launching sed ICO and acquiring investors, and am now here to share my expertise. I stopped working in the crypto space in mid 2018 to 2019ish, to focus on a new venture of mine which I will not disclose, but I am now back offering some help with the team I've developed from my prior ventures and am working with a few partners that have studied the reasons some great ICO's failed, and can set you are your project into great trajectory. 

This insight might be longwinded but I think it is critical to understand my position and how my partners and I have proper connections and expertise in our repertoire to help you in the most productive way possible. If you have any questions or want to reach out to myself or partners please feel free to contact my telegram @traderinco. Looking forward to our chat and potential future work  GrinBTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: