Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good habits about learning  (Read 614 times)
XUNing

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:59:28 AM

I think a good study habit is to think more, only in this way can we develop our divergent thinking.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerogrown

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:26:20 AM

I want to know how everyone learns efficiently. I often can’t concentrate and how can I improve this situation.

I still think memorization is a good thing. After you memorize it, try to understand all the context of what you are learning. I think thats way more effective. Time consuming I know but what else are you doing anyway right?!
Vincent Keith

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:54:31 AM

1, efficient learning, to learn BAI to set goals for themselves. 2, can learn to master the ability of speed reading memory, improve the efficiency of learning and review. 3. Learn to integrate knowledge points. 4, when doing the problem to learn to reflect, categorize, sort out the corresponding solution ideas.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:02:17 AM

Repeatedly remember.
Take notes.
Ask more.
Exactly , and learning 1 thing at a time , meaning just follow your thoughts and pick up one important word in each thing and learn about it, then in 100 days you already learn 100 things.

this sounds funny but once you fulfill ?it is worth a try .

I think a good study habit is to think more, only in this way can we develop our divergent thinking.
exploring more about certain thing will also benefits you but first you must understand what it is.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
silabai

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:17:35 PM

Study regularly High learning resistance (study is not hasty) Learn not only before exams or tests Have complete lesson notes Accustomed to making summaries Have motivation to enrich the subject matter Enjoy doing own assignments
Arrive on time
robinhood001

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:08:56 PM

Hallo!

Ich verlinke dir mal eine Seite mit hilfreichen Tipps fürs Lernen.

Ich selber hatte auch immer Probleme dabei mich zu konzentrieren, aber die Tipps haben mir echt geholfen:

https://www.studienscheiss.de/wenig-zeit-lernen-tipps/

Ich hoffe, sie helfen dir auch weiter!

Stay focused,

Anna Wink Cool
CryptoMargo

Activity: 66
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 12:48:27 AM

The best thing I can do for my learning is to get really interested in the material. When I feel a real interest, any boring information cannot stand in the way of my comprehension!
ken sue

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 12:50:17 AM

repeat.
Repeat learning every day, every week, every month.
Learn the new by reviewing the past.
sherryDEFI

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 12:59:56 AM

If you are a group learner, then you should consider joining a study group. Study groups can help you get into the learning state better. You can clarify difficult points by asking questions, and you can also hear other people's questions that might help you. In order to find a suitable study group, you need to focus on people who are as dedicated as you. You don't want to study with a group of people who are not dedicated and willing to work hard.
KEN D

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 01:02:28 AM

listen. Say. read. write.
Mobilize various organs to participate in learning.
Learn repeatedly.
Sternbinder

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:03:55 PM

I think that the main thing in learning is to not to learn too much. I just want to say that you shouldn’t try to learn everything you are interested in despite facing such a strong temptation. Earlier I tried to do this. As a result, I stood still and didn’t start anything. It’s because each time you try to disperse your attention on everything, your will is absolutely paralized and you are unable to do anything. Instead, you’d better focus on one thing. Once you learn it, move to something else, following other points in your list. Curiosity is a strong thing but then you will realize that you need a very few things in your life, the rest is an illusion.   
Zaiden Warner

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:12:31 AM

You should learn to think divergently and develop the thinking habit of association. In learning, we should always pay attention to the connection between new and old knowledge, between disciplines, what we have learned and the reality of life, etc., do not treat knowledge in isolation, develop the habit of thinking about problems from multiple angles, and train thinking consciously Fluency, flexibility and originality. Knowledge learning is mainly realized through thinking activities. The core of learning is the core of thinking. The mastery of knowledge is important, but more importantly, the intellectual quality is improved through the learning of knowledge. With the improvement of intellectual quality, the learning of knowledge will become easier. .
jellylily

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:13:27 AM

To develop the habit of timely review. The advantage of timely review is that it can deepen and consolidate the understanding of the learning content and prevent the rapid forgetting that usually occurs after learning. According to the forgetting curve, two or three days after memorization, the speed of forgetting is the fastest, and then gradually slows down. Therefore, the knowledge that has just been learned should be reviewed in time. As the degree of memory consolidation increases, the number of reviews can be gradually reduced, and the interval time can be gradually increased. It is necessary to "strike while the iron is hot" in time. Don't go to review long after studying. In this way, the knowledge learned will be forgotten, which is equivalent to learning again.
wendy sy

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:14:34 AM

It is very important to concentrate on listening to the lecture, and you must clarify your thoughts when listening to the lecture. It is necessary to clearly understand the thinking forms, thinking rules and thinking methods used by the teacher in lectures. The purpose is to learn from teachers how to think about problems scientifically, so that the development of one's thinking ability is based on science and the understanding of knowledge enters a higher level. If you are absent-minded in class, you must "look blind, hear without smell, eat without knowing its taste".
Arianna Scott

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:15:20 AM

Get into the habit of listening attentively. If there is no determination to "strive to master in class" before class, it will directly affect the effect of listening to the lecture. If before each class, students can consciously require themselves to "strive to master in class", then the efficiency of class will be greatly improved. In fact, quite a lot of students think that it doesn't matter if they don't understand in class. They can read after class because they have books. Have this idea of students, listen to the class often do not understand, or slightly encounter obstacles, do not want to listen to; As a result, the valuable time in class is wasted and the learning burden after class is increased, which is probably the important reason for the heavy learning burden of some students.
Jax Rahman

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:19:26 AM

We have to make a comprehensive study plan, such as: when to review science, mathematics, Chinese, Chinese, English, etc. The study plan should be revised and adjusted according to your own learning situation. The most important thing is that we must accomplish what has been planned. In addition, we have to set goals to make learning more effective.
Liliana Franco

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:39:57 AM

We need to use the tools around us, such as dictionaries, extracurricular reference books, computer dictionaries, computers, etc. As we learn, we will encounter many problems. Only by solving or finding answers on our own can we improve our knowledge. We can use the development of technology to solve the problems encountered in learning, which is convenient and fast. If we have questions that we don’t understand, we should ask our friends, teachers or family members for advice in the spirit of "break the casserole and ask the bottom."
ARTURVH

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:05:16 AM

Solve problems in time.
Ask if you don’t understand.

shenmedoubudong

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:53:48 AM

Find out my own learning method: For example, I am clear about my memory characteristics. I am a visual type. I will remember to read it once and write it down rather than listen and say it again. For example, assault learning is more suitable for me. I quickly complete a learning task and the system is relatively well established.
benedikt_sofronov

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:54:42 AM

The knowledge points that have not been solved are recorded at hand.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: