Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Yetucoin (YETU) Pre-ICO Event is Live 🔥  (Read 249 times)
Yetuswap (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 09:08:58 AM

Yetucoin token is in distribution for $ 0.04 on PRE-ICO 🚀🚀🚀

Pre-ICO Units: 5 Millions YETU

Buy Yetucoin now using BNB from Metamask or Trust Wallet

Crowdsale contract address:

0xbc655c39788F6A9B16F75712A479Af71229465b0

Yetucoin (YETU) is the governance token of the Decentralized exchange YetuSwap. YETU is a BEP-20 standard token made on Binance Smart Chain.

The token presale will reward investors with a discounted listing price where they can grab 1 YETU for $ 0.04 in BNB and benefit of presale low price.

Use BNB to buy YETU from Metamask or Trust Wallet. If you use Metamask you need to connect it first with Binance Smart Chain:

https://medium.com/yetuswap/how-to-connect-metamask-with-binance-smart-chain-bsc-b0615d274156

Read the summary of the project to know more about us:
https://medium.com/yetuswap/yetucoin-yetu-pre-ico-event-is-live-4d73b11c0d3c

Visit the ICO website: https://yetubit.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:13:24 AM

Every coin needs a lisiting on exchange to be traded. Undecided

When do you plan a listing an on what exchange?
zayika570

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 04:33:40 PM

Now IEO on exchanges are more popular. Hope after the first stage of ICO we will see the IEO.

But in all cases it is necessary to check how the project will develop in future and develop the community.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 09:02:55 AM

Now IEO on exchanges are more popular. Hope after the first stage of ICO we will see the IEO.

But in all cases it is necessary to check how the project will develop in future and develop the community.

Listing on exchange and conduction of IEO costs a lot of money. May be on the first stage ICO is better, but in all cases it is necessary to develop ecosystem of the project and attract more users to the platform.
ewasegun11

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 09:08:21 AM

So Yetucoin (YETU) is the token of the decentralized exchange Yetuswap which is interesting as it uses a model called Automated Market-Making (AMM)

Automated Market-Making (AMM) now very popular and are used on different DeFi exchanges to provide liquidity. A lot of people are interested in trade on the exchange with good liquidity.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 03:53:26 PM

So Yetucoin (YETU) is the token of the decentralized exchange Yetuswap which is interesting as it uses a model called Automated Market-Making (AMM)

I agree that project is useful but every useful project it is necessary to promote. How do you plan to promote Yetucoin?

Do you plan to conduct bounty and airdrop?
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 06:33:34 AM

I agree that project is useful but every useful project it is necessary to promote. How do you plan to promote Yetucoin?

Do you plan to conduct bounty and airdrop?

Every project need to have a big community of users and supporters. It is very important to attract attention of users. I think that bounty and airdrops help to make a big community and pays attention of users.
alan228

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 10:17:06 AM

Now decentralize exchange are very popular. Usually all DeFi exchanges on Ethereum blockchain. Yetucoin is on Binance Chain. It is very interesting.

There are so big commissions on Ethereum blockchain. That is why I think the idea of exchange on Binance Chain is good. Commissions will be less. Also BNB is growing.
ewasegun11

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 04:02:29 PM

Now decentralize exchange are very popular. Usually all DeFi exchanges on Ethereum blockchain. Yetucoin is on Binance Chain. It is very interesting.

There are so big commissions on Ethereum blockchain. That is why I think the idea of exchange on Binance Chain is good. Commissions will be less. Also BNB is growing.

I agree with you that a Binance Chain becomes a good alternative to Ethereum. For traders in DeFi exchanges on Ethereum blockchain is not profitable to pay so big commissions in ETH.
malchaska

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 06:50:28 PM

Can you tell how holders of the Yetucoin token can use it within the decentralized exchange to increase their earnings?
alan228

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 11:11:22 AM

Can you tell how holders of the Yetucoin token can use it within the decentralized exchange to increase their earnings?

Usually there are two kind of earning on DeFi exchanges - for providing liquidity and for staking.
Coinmaster2.5
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 07:27:01 PM

Usually there are two kind of earning on DeFi exchanges - for providing liquidity and for staking.

The income from providing liquidity depends how many users are on the platform. That is why it is very important to promote the platform to increase the number of users of the platform.

Project is on Binance chain, so I think that it will be no problems with liquidity and liquidity providers.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 10:19:03 PM

Project is on Binance chain, so I think that it will be no problems with liquidity and liquidity providers.

Now there is a big competition between the cryptocurrency projects and only best of them will survive. That is why it is important to have promotion and development of the project.

First it is necessary to create project and check everything than to start develop this project.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 07:48:16 PM

First it is necessary to create project and check everything than to start develop this project.

I agree that there is no reasons to promote the project that is not ready because promotion costs a lot of money.

To check the platform many projects conduct the bug bounty that users can check how platform works and find bugs.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:31:44 PM

To check the platform many projects conduct the bug bounty that users can check how platform works and find bugs.

There are a lot of different kinds of bounty. I think that bounty is very useful because it allows to attract attention of users to the platform and make social networks active.

Now a lot of projects conduct bounty and users have a big choice of different bounty programs. Cryptocurrency market raise and it attract a lot of users.
alan228

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:05:33 AM

There are a lot of different kinds of bounty. I think that bounty is very useful because it allows to attract attention of users to the platform and make social networks active.

Now a lot of projects conduct bounty and users have a big choice of different bounty programs. Cryptocurrency market raise and it attract a lot of users.

I think that exchange on  Binance Chain will attract a lot of users but it is important to develop a community of the project to have more users and liquidity.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:53:02 AM

The token sale lasts for 5 stages (pre ICO and 4 stage ICO), while the token price starts from $ 0.04 to $ 0.8 USD. the difference in the price of tokens up to 20 times. how do you distribute the tokens? is there a lockout period for the initial token (pre ICO)?
alan228

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 10:57:21 AM

The token sale lasts for 5 stages (pre ICO and 4 stage ICO), while the token price starts from $ 0.04 to $ 0.8 USD. the difference in the price of tokens up to 20 times. how do you distribute the tokens? is there a lockout period for the initial token (pre ICO)?

As I understand there are so many stages of ICO is to attract more funds during ICO. First investors risks more that is why so big difference in price. But I agree that 20 times difference is too big.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 03:34:57 PM

As I understand there are so many stages of ICO is to attract more funds during ICO. First investors risks more that is why so big difference in price. But I agree that 20 times difference is too big.

So they think that from the time the price of YETU will increase by 20 times. Now cryptocurrency market is raising and everything is possible but a lot of depends from development of the project.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 10:38:19 AM

That price of the token increase it is necessary to have a listing on a big exchange. Also it is important to have a big ecosestem and a lot of users.

The price of the tokens increase if project has a big and developed ecosystem and a lot of users. It is important to create demand in the token.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: