Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CPU Miner '  (Read 67 times)
mrbugera2 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 11:25:17 PM

hello friends, i have got a laptop with ryzen cpu, so decided to mine a Raven (RVN) coin, so if you guyes know how to mine it, i have downloaded xmr rig but miner wont starts..

i just want to mine with cpu.. help if you can (not mining monero Smiley
buraz11

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 11:30:03 PM

Hi, unfortunately, Raven coin is mined with gpus, what you might look into is mining monero- xmr with you cpu, although mobile cpu variants are a bit slower then desktop counterparts, also you have to watch your thermals
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 12:12:31 AM

No you can't mine raven coin with CPU, also that ryzen will be better fit for XMR mining only, download Nicehash software and start mining with the CPU, it's very straight forward for newbies, no need to configure pools and ports, but laptops aren't really meant to mining I believe so mine at your own risk
Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 05:44:33 AM

RandomX Algorithm is the best for any ryzen CPU, XMrig miner that you downloaded can mine RandomX Algorithm (Monero) but you gotta configure the pool settings into the XMrig config file, I hope you know how to do this? Do some research it's not that hard to get

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: