Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling discounted BITMAIN COUPONS  (Read 113 times)
Jidax (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 10:32:21 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2021, 04:29:19 PM by Jidax

Hi,

Bitmain was very late in delivering my Antminer in July 2020 as I only received them late September so they have given me coupons for their site two days ago.
I am also expecting a third batch of coupon because they have been 1 month late in repairing one of the faulty Antminers too - I will update the ticket once i receive them.

However, I do not need to buy any more machine and the coupons are expiring in June:

I have 260x 1 dollar and 1591x 1 dollar - TWO COUPONS.

I am selling them at a discount price - make your proposal. Payment only in crypto to my personal addresses: can be BTC, ETH, BNB, USDT, USDC, etc.
We can use ESCROW too.

I will transfer (instantly) the coupon to your Bitmain account once I receive the payment; you need to create your account on the Bitmain website to buy something (it is fast and easy).

Regards.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 04:20:14 PM

Use escrow or risk losing your funds to any potential buyer.  OP you need to accept escrow or I'll be leaving negative trust.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 04:30:59 PM

Use escrow or risk losing your funds to any potential buyer.  OP you need to accept escrow or I'll be leaving negative trust.

Relax. I will write it down, no need to threaten with "negative trust things". I am not used to those sites. I am just trying to sell those coupons. If they expire, they expire. It won't change my life.

Just a whole lot of scammers on here.  Glad you listened.  GLWYS.
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 6711

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 02:43:58 PM

I have 260x 1 dollar and 1591x 1 dollar - TWO COUPONS.

I am interested in all these coupons, but I need a few more information. What are their type and rules of use? Are they purchase coupons or fo they have another name? What is their expiration date? And why did you separate the 260 coupons of 1$ each from the remaining 1591 coupons of 1$ each? Are they different kinds...? Finally, what did you mean with "Two Coupons"? You just said you have 1851 coupons in total, therefore what means that "Two Coupons"? I am a bit confused.

Please let me know if the offer is still available. Thx!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████