Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO] phishstew delays  (Read 497 times)
phishead (OP)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 11:33:40 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (5)

Dear previous winners,

I’m incredibly sorry for shipping delays. I have definitely learned my lesson in doing *one* auction at a time and making sure I finish each auction before the next. I should have known better that since I had/have a lot of stuff going on in my day to day life at the moment, it would be hard to deal with 1 or 2 auctions, let alone 10! Ha!

If you have sent funds already and would like a refund, please let me know and I will refund you back. If you are ok with waiting a bit and ok to receive a tracking later (after I verify payment), then that’s ok too. Just wanted to get this info out all at once and locking the thread. Please PM for your specific inquiries.

Thank you all so much for your understanding

Phishead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 10:54:12 PM

UPDATE: Due to me not being able to have time to hardly finish any sort of thing going on in my life, I’ve decided to bring in the professionals... well, professional.

I will be paying MJ to handle shipping and I will send the entire lot of all the phishstew auctions to MJ for shipping. This will add no costs to you and will get to you a lot quicker because of my incompetence with spread sheets atm.

Again, I am so sorry everyone... I will leave the thread open for questions if you have any. I work all day tomorrow, but I plan on sending the box to MJ on Sunday.

Lots of lessons learned. Appreciate everyone’s patience.
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1719
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 11:11:17 PM

UPDATE: Due to me not being able to have time to hardly finish any sort of thing going on in my life, I’ve decided to bring in the professionals... well, professional.

I will be paying MJ to handle shipping and I will send the entire lot of all the phishstew auctions to MJ for shipping. This will add no costs to you and will get to you a lot quicker because of my incompetence with spread sheets atm.

Again, I am so sorry everyone... I will leave the thread open for questions if you have any. I work all day tomorrow, but I plan on sending the box to MJ on Sunday.

Lots of lessons learned. Appreciate everyone’s patience.
HI Phish, thanks for the update. Do you think you kept track of everyone's raffle wins, including the ones some of us paid/donated for so MJ has an idea what goes to who? I hope things get better for you.

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
crypto333

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:02:16 PM

yes, i have the same question as Spokanistan51. Do we just send him what we won? and then send him payment?
thanks phish

let me know
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:37:54 AM

yes, i have the same question as Spokanistan51. Do we just send him what we won? and then send him payment?
thanks phish

let me know

Yeah so apart of both of your questions... that’s the part that’s been taking me the most time as well as finding all the stuff I auctioned off since I stupidly did this while moving to a new house and accidentally had some of my stuff packaged up in a box that went over to the new place.

To answer your question, I’m handling it and if I have questions about payment I will contact you directly. My main concern is getting all the items shipped out to MJ by this Thursday.

Again, lessons have been learned this go around and I will make sure no Tom foolery like this happens again with my auctions.
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 04:16:00 AM

thanks phish

let me know

Yeah so apart of both of your questions... that’s the part that’s been taking me the most time as well as finding all the stuff I auctioned off since I stupidly did this while moving to a new house and accidentally had some of my stuff packaged up in a box that went over to the new place.

To answer your question, I’m handling it and if I have questions about payment I will contact you directly. My main concern is getting all the items shipped out to MJ by this Thursday.

Again, lessons have been learned this go around and I will make sure no Tom foolery like this happens again with my auctions.

Have all items been shipped to MJ yet?  If not, is there a new ETA?  Thx...
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 02:02:59 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2021, 02:05:39 AM by phishead

thanks phish

let me know

Have all items been shipped to MJ yet?  If not, is there a new ETA?  Thx...

Yes, sorry lemme update...

I'm gonna have 2 shipments going to MJ to prevent any more delays from what I have stumbled across so far.  Unpacking has been a slow process and while I want to find everyone's packages ASAP as well, I'm afraid of diving into every single bin before finding the last bin with the collectibles while leaving a mess everywhere in the process Cheesy

I have at least half of the prizes ready to go (roughly estimating), but there is a good chunk of prizes still left in some bin/box that was surely packed but haven't came across them yet unfortunately.  I was hoping to find them so all goes out at once, but enough time has passed that I know I have to get the prizes out to their rightful owners...

I will update this post of what I have found and what I haven't yet so you can see what has been sent and what hasn't.  I plan on getting these out by Thursday (day off work).  I hope to stumble across the last bin by tomorrow,but if not I will package the box to go out the following day.  Again, if anyone wants a refund just please let me know.  If you happen to stick with me for a little while longer, I would greatly appreciate it Smiley  Thanks everyone for giving me a ton of lee way on this.  I promise the next stews in the future to be wayyy better planned and will have a better system in place to ship out the following day :p

--

Edit:

Phew! So a bunch of stuff got sent out to MJ, I wanna go over things with him when he receives it so we can both verify who still needs to be contacted, but hopefully by then I will have found the rest of the missing collectibles...  Hopefully I find them Undecided
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 02:58:53 PM

Update: MJ has received my box and I will be sorting stuff out with him today.  Unfortunately there are a few things that are still missing and/or there are things that I had auctioned off that I sent to him that are technically the same collectible but different serial numbers, etc.  There is still another box that I haven't come across yet that I need to find Undecided ... I'm gonna be doing a deep dive and sorting through everything this weekend.

I have changed my work schedule to better set me up for the ability to keep working part time while having another day off, so my days that I can focus on this type of stuff (plus practicing on the golf course Grin) has increased (off Thursdays and Fridays now for a nice long weekend Smiley).  Please pm me or respond here if you have questions and I'll try to answer as quickly as I can.
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 11:56:28 PM

Latest status update?
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 12:47:26 AM

Latest status update?

I’ve gotten back to most people and idk how I skipped over you. So sorry! I’ll pm shortly.
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1719
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 01:14:41 AM

Phish, can you update me also? I won some paid raffles from you. Thanks!

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 01:47:03 AM

+1

Same here.
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 12:30:53 PM

+1

Same here.

Whoops! Pm'd.... and if anyone else has any questions, please feel free to contact me directly now that things have settled down a bit.  I'm locking this thread.  Thanks again everyone. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: