Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EDDASwap- an ecosystem of DeFi+NFT applications.  (Read 463 times)
Wonder_woman (OP)

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:20:17 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2021, 06:56:38 AM by Wonder_woman

EDDASwap is an ecosystem of DeFi + NFT applications with a Cross-chain DEX with only 5000 Token Supply forever.

EDDA is now live!
UNISWAP: https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0xf44e8ff3bb644479124e691bf572f7813a1bc499
DEXTOOLS:  https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0xf44e8ff3bb644479124e691bf572f7813a1bc499

LINKS:

Telegram: https://t.me/EDDASwap
Github: https://github.com/EddaSwap/EDDA
Twitter: https://twitter.com/EDDASWAP

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:20:52 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2021, 04:12:55 PM by Wonder_woman

https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0xf44e8ff3bb644479124e691bf572f7813a1bc499

$EDDA is officially on @Uniswap

Liquidity locking proof will be shared shortly!

#DeFiTheWorld

DeFiBench is now EDDASwap!

Telegram - https://t.me/EDDASwap

@uniswap
 listing on the 11th of March

#DeFiTheWorld $EDDA
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 09:57:45 PM

Just quick question here, how is this project different from all the other DeFi platforms?
Are they going to introduce something not yet touched by other DeFis?
Also, based from the roadmap, they had token sale last Dec 2020, is the roadmap updated?
And they are planning to launch their DEX this first quarter. Is this going to happen?
RuLanuh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:42:16 AM

The idea of DeFiBench Ecosystem is pretty simple for understanding, you can deposit your crypto into DeFiBench Vaults for automated yield optimization or deposit crypto into DeFiBench Gain platform to earn interest. Also there are more interesting functions
Wonder_woman (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 03:11:11 PM

Just quick question here, how is this project different from all the other DeFi platforms?
Are they going to introduce something not yet touched by other DeFis?
Also, based from the roadmap, they had token sale last Dec 2020, is the roadmap updated?
And they are planning to launch their DEX this first quarter. Is this going to happen?
DeFiBench is very different from other DeFi Protocols mainly as they want to make DeFi accessible to all and enable ‘one-click’ easy to use DeFi.

DeFiBench is a DeFi + NFT ecosystem with it’s own Cross-chain DEX.

Similar to how Netflix creates its own content DeFiBench has chosen to create their exclusive NFTs which can be only availed by staking EDDA on their NFT Platform. Hence, making them initially exclusive to EDDA Token Holders. EDDA users can then go ahead and sell these NFTs at high prices at famous NFT Marketplaces.  Several existing NFT marketplaces have already approached DeFiBench asking them if they can auction some of their NFT’s!

They had a token sale last December which was extended due to the rebranding and the roadmap is currently up to date and very much on track.

They are on track to deliver what was promised as well. Their DEX version 1 will go live before Q1 2021 ends and it has some amazing features like sharing trading fees with the community, liquidity lock and more.

DeFiBench is going to be one of the easiest to use yet most extensive DeFi + NFT ecosystem with the EDDA Token at the center of everything.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:58:53 PM

DeFiBench is very different from other DeFi Protocols mainly as they want to make DeFi accessible to all and enable ‘one-click’ easy to use DeFi.

--snip--
Several existing NFT marketplaces have already approached DeFiBench asking them if they can auction some of their NFT’s!

--snip--

But basically they're a swap (with all of their features like interest and liquidity and things alike) platform and an NFT platform, right? So what's so different from other projects?

And about this marketplaces, I assume their name is hidden due to NDA?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 09:39:12 PM

So token price is 0.75 eth each, what very expensive price if based on current eth prices, high risk. Also I really wonder when the sale will end, because when I tried "googling" I found that the sale started since November, formerly this project was called YggdrasilDeFi right? Don't tell me for failing to sell at that time, then changed the name and did it again.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:38:18 PM

So token price is 0.75 eth each, what very expensive price if based on current eth prices, high risk. Also I really wonder when the sale will end, because when I tried "googling" I found that the sale started since November, formerly this project was called YggdrasilDeFi right? Don't tell me for failing to sell at that time, then changed the name and did it again.

More than likely, they didn't hit their targets last year. This is the reason why they changed the name and now their presale is continuing. But with that price, how can they attract buyers to get their token? And how are they going to assure that they will make their token valuable in the market? It is hard to compete with DeFi ecosystem because only very few are showing promising results that they can truly deliver.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:25:23 PM

I found information that DeFiBench has successfully migrated the NFT platform and Decentralized Asset Management / dApps from Testnet to Mainnet, but it has not been published yet. when will it be published and can be tried by everyone?

* https://twitter.com/DeFiBench/status/1344642740265500672
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:44:13 PM

I don't really understand the rebranding of the project from Yggdrasil DeFi to DeFi Bench. Where could I find details about it, because it seems I either missed it or unfortunately there is no information on it on your profiles:

https://twitter.com/yggdrasildefi

https://twitter.com/DeFiBench

EDIT: Ok. I found on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb4SfHKQI3g&feature=emb_logo

cawinforn

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 10:59:37 AM

NFT platform is what really interesting for me. I read that DeFiBench has partnered with leading global artists, designers and producers to create a special collection of digital art and content. Can you tell more about this people, it is pretty interesting Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:00:37 PM

More than likely, they didn't hit their targets last year. This is the reason why they changed the name and now their presale is continuing. But with that price, how can they attract buyers to get their token? And how are they going to assure that they will make their token valuable in the market? It is hard to compete with DeFi ecosystem because only very few are showing promising results that they can truly deliver.

Explanation video shared by @Theones tell us that the reason is because the community find it difficult (and they didn't know how) to pronounce Yggdrasil. So, instead of doing the very simple fix of informing people how to pronounce it (ig-dra-sil) or give a catchy short name ("igg" certainly very easy to pronounce by most tongue) they decided to rebrand into something more pronunciation friendly, which derail everything (they said the reason why the extended ICO was because the took time to rebrand, by the way)
Theones

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:27:53 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2021, 07:40:59 AM by Theones

Explanation video shared by @Theones tell us that the reason is because the community find it difficult (and they didn't know how) to pronounce Yggdrasil. So, instead of doing the very simple fix of informing people how to pronounce it (ig-dra-sil) or give a catchy short name ("igg" certainly very easy to pronounce by most tongue) they decided to rebrand into something more pronunciation friendly, which derail everything (they said the reason why the extended ICO was because the took time to rebrand, by the way)

lol I understood this statement exactly the same way.
I don't see any logic in how this project works. They didn't make it the first time, so a quick change of the name and marketing starts all over again. No improvement, no development.
I see it in that way: "Listen! There's a bull run, let's try to sell it now under a different name!"

lebedvock

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 02:35:34 PM

Interesting idea to allow EDDA token holders to vote on whether the projects will be accepted onto the platform and to get an exclusive right to invest in these projects
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 10:00:17 PM

if 0.75 eth is the basic price from this project, i think thats normal mate
because as i see in the first post from this thread the supply only 5000 token, wich mean thats very low, and 0.75 eth each token is normal
but, the team should have a good marketing strategy to spread the word about this project

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Theones

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:59:17 PM

because as i see in the first post from this thread the supply only 5000 token, wich mean thats very low, and 0.75 eth each token is normal
but, the team should have a good marketing strategy to spread the word about this project

I'm afraid the team doesn't learn much from a previous attempt to launch the project. After a moment of observation, you can see many errors and shortcomings. I think not much will happen this time also and the project will be put back in the freezer for a few years more. Maybe someone else will do it next time and it will eventually work out.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:03:05 AM

Can't find the info about token sale anywhere, but are the minimum participation is 0.75 or it is the rate of one token and someone can buy lower?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:22:05 PM

Can't find the info about token sale anywhere, but are the minimum participation is 0.75 or it is the rate of one token and someone can buy lower?

There is no live counter on the ITO page to display the current status of that event and how much funds they have been raised till now. I think if you will send the lower amount than minimum requirement there is chance to loss of funds. It's better to join the official Telegram channel to get quick response.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:16:55 PM

There is no live counter on the ITO page to display the current status of that event and how much funds they have been raised till now. I think if you will send the lower amount than minimum requirement there is chance to loss of funds. It's better to join the official Telegram channel to get quick response.

Oh, I'm not interested on buying, just curious about what @arjunabtc claimed as "normal" and wondered if he said this baselessly or with reasonable thinking behind it. Because to be honest, if we have to buy them as a whole then if the project is prospective, endorsed by powerful public figure, teamed by world professional, and ensured to be successful? Then yes, it can be considered as something within reach. But for a project that's proven to take poor and questionable decisions right from the start (for example, the infamous incident of Yggy-the-hard-to-pronounce-tree above)? Yeah, no.
andybassey

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:32:22 PM

As I understand a part of the trading fees generated on EDDASwap will be distributed to EDDA Token holders, how much?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: