Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:25:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which stablecoin do you trust the most?  (Read 1095 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:29:42 PM

why do you have concerns about USDT even though since 2017 I used USDT and there have never been any problems with USDT. So it's just an untrue issue and that worry you should get rid of, so my suggestion is sticking with USDT is a good option
However, not everyone is not as worried about USDT as you do,
but regardless of what you say I think you have a point too that we should be able to get rid of these worries ourselves,
even so he had to decide for himself whether he still believed in USDT or not,
and hopefully the decisions made are correct

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 04:07:39 PM

My private ranking of stablecoins reliability :
Centralized
1.USDC
2. BUSD (binance usd)
3. TUSD
4. PAX (paxos)
5. USDT
Decentralized
1. DAI
2. USDN

And I am waiting for stablecoins on PolkaDot as it could be a game changer

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 04:59:47 PM

I trust USDT even when it's centralized, every decentralized projects are more risky than centralized projects in crypto space today except the popular old decentralized coins like Bitcoin, I know many prefers stable coins like DAI but centralized stablecoins are just more transparent to me than others

giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1272

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 05:12:05 PM

Hey guys,
I plan on selling some of my altcoins in the near future. Instead of converting it to fiat, I will rather convert it to BTC and stablecoins. I hear a lot of concerns regarding USDT, which is why I want to ask you guys what stablecoin you prefer to hold?

Thanks in advance.

if you have a lot of funds I advise you to mediate and divide into three equal parts. Divide everything into usdt, usdc and dai, in this way you will split the risk. You can also think to invest them in lending or staking and earn extra profit from them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:08:03 AM

Hey guys,
I plan on selling some of my altcoins in the near future. Instead of converting it to fiat, I will rather convert it to BTC and stablecoins. I hear a lot of concerns regarding USDT, which is why I want to ask you guys what stablecoin you prefer to hold?
If you’re looking for the stable coins with more liquidity I wouldn’t say DAI, because there are others that follows, although Tether still has more liquidity over all of them for now.

True USD (TUSD) is another stable coins that you might have to look into. But I have noticed that a lot of people have started talking about DAI recently which is a sign that it is picking up and things can change from any moment for the better for it. And the good thing about DAI like you said is that there is no centralized authority, it’s just completely free on it’s own, and there is no bank that backs it.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:15:03 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

if you have a lot of funds I advise you to mediate and divide into three equal parts. Divide everything into usdt, usdc and dai, in this way you will split the risk. You can also think to invest them in lending or staking and earn extra profit from them.
Dividing asset in various stablecoins definitely a good idea but considering the current fee and most of the stablecoins only available in ethereum blockchain, which means ERC-20 tokens and have ridiculous fee price.
I think it's better to rethink whether he really need to save it for long term or short term, in case of long term he will be fine because he can wait until the fee problem settle down first otherwise he need to take advantage of the TRC-20 version of USDT.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 09:48:02 AM

Best idea to divide portfolio and DAI is the best stablecoin, IMO. Also, lending or staking is a great way to compound our stablecoins and BUSD might be a good choice to farm as more defi adoption is going on BSC. For ethereum blockchain, dai and usdt is a great choice to compound.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:39:38 PM

I trust USDT even when it's centralized, every decentralized projects are more risky than centralized projects in crypto space today except the popular old decentralized coins like Bitcoin, I know many prefers stable coins like DAI but centralized stablecoins are just more transparent to me than others

Huh Huh Huh

Sorry, but how you can call Tether USD transparent? I'm shocked  Shocked I won't tell it is a scam, but transparency it is what is lacking to USDT definitely
Maybe new decentralized projects are risky, but not Ethereum tokens (which is 2nd best secure network in crypto after btc) and DAI is becoming better and better - look at their blog please:
https://blog.makerdao.com/
only concern is high gas fee, but it affects usdt transfers, too ...

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Mtaiwo

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:07:12 PM

They are a lot of stable coin but the one am familiar with is Digital gold token and USDT, because i regarded as money due to it stability in value and they tend to stand the test of time i.e they tend to overcome the cryptocurrency major problem which volatility which is mostly cause by forces of demand and supply. 

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:11:17 PM

If you like stablecoins and like to make some money with them, there are algo stablecoins now, the most famous one I know is bDollar, they are on binance smart chain and last I checked one sbdo was around 1800 or 1900 dollars and it was giving you profit as well. They keep printing new money, people get it because it is a stablecoin after all and they could gain interest with it, and it keeps printing more and more because there are people who would like to earn more from it as well.

I do not know how long it will go on like this since if there is a lack of interest that could result with lower price of sbdo but the price of bdo is stable and pegged to 1 dollar and will never change so you can't lose money there. It is both stable like you want it, and it is also a way to move from crypto to usd if you think crypto currencies will fall, and you make a decent return while waiting as well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cloudfir3e

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 01:00:04 AM

for stable coin i prefer USDT.
because at the moment i see very stable movement in the market and volume.
a month ago i sold all of the altcoins and i changed them to USDT for me to hold until price was really high.
and i am very sure if the USDT price will soon rise high

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pascal43

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 01:26:28 AM

Well i like the decentralized ones and i don't like stablecoins pegged to the dollar because when the dollar comes crashing down also these stablecoins pegged to the dollar will crash too.

My top choices are DAI, SUSD and i am watching USDN (Neutrino) the erc 20 variant you can stake in any erc 20 wallet, they are all decentralized.

But i think that i will have to diversify a little so i also will be going into centralized stable coins and coins pegged to the dollar when the time has come (end of bullrun).

I want my risk to be as little as possible, so i will be going into maybe 7 different ones.

I dont like the fact that with USDT, USDC, PAX they can freeze your account with the click of a button so i won't be putting much into those.

So i don't think that there is a perfect stablecoin, you will have to diversify a little.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 03:15:14 AM

the stable coin i trust the most are :

1. ETH
2. DOT
3. BTC

the three of them are very good and promising altcoins to keep for now, all of them are very stable and the volume itself are so many in the market, so we don't really need to worry, in my opinion they can last for a long time.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:03:26 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

I personally prefer USDT, but we should not forget that they also have some disadvantages.

Tether has faced accusations of insufficient reserves in the past for a variety of reasons. Although these allegations have never been proven, the company's audits are often unsatisfactory.

There are various lawsuits, such as the one filed by the New York Attorney's Office, that aim to reveal that Tether's parent company mismanages its funds and conceals losses.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:45:26 AM

I am using USDT with the TRC-20 blockchain. Even though the USDT has said there are negative issues, I myself don't care. I usually use it to send money and not for my long term savings. there is no high profit if we hold Stable coin because in terms of value it will remain. it's better to use it for transactions only and don't keep it for too long considering sometimes there is negative news

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:56:33 AM

stabilkoin is used to convert your assets into fiat money, usually traders do this when they are about to pause trading or wait for the right moment to buy.
I honestly don't really think about which one but I usually use USDT.
because almost all exchanges have USDT pairs and some other stable coins are not.
USD has TRC-20 version and it's good for the people who desperate wants to send USDT (small amount) but got annoyed by the fee that could take up the entire transaction worth LOL.
But I prefer USDC though temporarily I will just use USDT because I have no choice. Not to mention many exchanges still don't accept USDC more specifically the local crypto exchange.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:48:05 AM

I would suggest to not sell your altcoins but hold it eho is more potential like the ethereum and ripple who is more worth is to invest.
Bitcoin is a good choice also to invest or hold because it trends now to the whole world and it means it will continue rising.
I suggest to you to have this three coin because coin will gives you more money after few years of keeping.
Indeed, if you look at the current condition it is much better to hold back,
because right now is not the time to sell I think, so like it or not we have to be patient,
I think coins like cardano and polkadot are good too I'm pretty sure they have potential in the future,

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:59:00 AM

Trust USDT, there are some issue with USDT in the past but this is the most trusted stable coin in the market.

https://coinmarketcap.com/ is telling since USDT is currently rank at number 3 in terms of marketcap and it has over $150 billion in trading volume, by simply looking at the numbers, you can already tell people trusted it.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:03:44 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

i don't understand why a lot of concern on usdt, but for sure i trust this stable coin
because i usually use this coin to withcraw my money from exchange to exchange in TRC20

kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:51:02 PM

Go fo Bitcoin, that's the best plan for a long term. You don't wanna lose so much and look at how it turned right now. I never expected the price of Bitcoin to be like this, a very good sign it could go higher beyond expectations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: