Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which stablecoin do you trust the most?  (Read 1085 times)
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 03:26:16 PM

USDT is incorporated, can be frozen and not 100% supported with genuine USD fiat, so it will be more risky to hold instead of USD. Despite the fact that it's on top 3 market cap and has numerous holders, however the two of them aren't assurances to say it's protected.
It is like using dollars itself because it can be tracked and frozen if they think you are wrong or anything suspicious is found. I am not indulged in any illegal means but this control over cryptocurrencies and addresses kills the purpose for which bitcoin was made.

I just hodl a banch of usdt because i know that every exchange support it
Doesn't make any sense at all to me about holding a stable coin because the value is going to remain the same and what benefits are you going to get by holding it for years I can't really guess. Are you staking them and earning interest? If that's the case it makes proper sense but otherwise its quite perplexing.

The cost is extremely unpredictable right now, so it's smarter to purchase more modest sums throughout a more drawn out timeframe than to simply purchase at the same time. I think USDT keep stable and have potential greater cost depend how world circumstance, perhaps when get uplifting news usdt can get sway more exorbitant cost albeit few percent however more strength to keep stable on more exorbitant cost.
No matter how bullish the market gets, the value of the stable coin is going to remain the same in case you are expecting any kind of price changes in stable coins.

Yes if the dollar itself does well like your country's currency goes down in terms of USD then you will benefit because you get more fiat for the same USDT you hold. That's the only positive I can think of holding USDT.
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 03:31:18 PM

You can choose BUSD for stablecoins, besides having high liquidity, BUSD has many pairs on the Binance Exchange, besides that BUSD can also be exchanged for fiat money via p2p exchange on the Binance platform.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:11:26 PM

Hey guys,
I plan on selling some of my altcoins in the near future. Instead of converting it to fiat, I will rather convert it to BTC and stablecoins. I hear a lot of concerns regarding USDT, which is why I want to ask you guys what stablecoin you prefer to hold?

Thanks in advance.
I also think so, but over time I realized that no one can overthrow such a giant as USDT. If you have 1000 USDT I think they don't give a damn about them, because they have billions, if they start blocking then hundreds of thousands of people will suffer, I don't think the USDT team is ready for this. But if you want maximum security, then it's better to keep it in DAI.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 06:28:10 PM

Best stable coin usdt for me because i can make trading for it. Otherwise you can convert others currency to like USDT. Do you know usdt very helpful currency for a trader who come here in the crypto market. Although if you want tech trading then i would like best benefits currency usdt stable coin. However you can buy bought new coin for spreading your stable like usdt currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: