Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Blockstacks (STX)  (Read 132 times)
darxiaomi (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 977

Argentine representative on gambling board

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 04:46:29 PM

Hi to everyone!
I dont know if i post this in the correct place but lets go (if im wrong please move the post to the correct one).
I want to know your opinion about Blockstacks or Stacks (STX) beacuse i have a few but he sold like the new version for smart contracts based in btc and whit that he can compete whit the eth smart contracts and.....
But when i see the price only go backwards and i dont see people using it. It really worth in the future? or no?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
zeuner

Activity: 189
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 09:09:40 AM

Hi to everyone!
I dont know if i post this in the correct place but lets go (if im wrong please move the post to the correct one).
I want to know your opinion about Blockstacks or Stacks (STX) beacuse i have a few but he sold like the new version for smart contracts based in btc and whit that he can compete whit the eth smart contracts and.....
But when i see the price only go backwards and i dont see people using it. It really worth in the future? or no?

When looking at their specifications, some reasonable design decisions can be seen:

• They avoid trying to establish their own PoW consensus, but instead anchor to BTC as the best existing one, using a sophisticated proof-of-transfer-mining/stacking mechanisms that can move value from BTC to STX and to some extent vice versa
  • They decided to leave smart contract turing-completeness off-chain, thereby avoiding some sources of inpredictability while still maintaining a consensus on state for smart contracts

On the other hand, the platform seems to suffer from some opaqueness at this point. Much of the relevant discussions seem to take place on proprietary platforms like Discord. There is an open forum, but currently it shows multiple cases of people claiming that their balances got lost or didn't show up at all. So it seems that in order to reliably build upon the robust design decisions, the platform would have to mature a bit first.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 09:16:05 AM

Still remember with 100 stx coin received from airdrop Blockchain account and I sold with lower price about 30$ only, I think right now have as good coins right now after listing with several bigger exchange market from Binance until Kucoin. Not worry with STX coin have potential as higher level at the future and keep stable with potential coin keep growing up to higher price. I think still have chance with STX back to higher price because they have own network and usually with coin have own network platform potential will increase to higher price.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zeuner

Activity: 189
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 04:53:37 AM

I think still have chance with STX back to higher price because they have own network and usually with coin have own network platform potential will increase to higher price.

I think it depends. "Having an own network" can be about as simple as running a regtest and connecting >= 1 nodes to it.

STX seems to have about 18 nodes. Does it suffice to make a resilient network?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: