Bitcoin Forum
April 11, 2021, 03:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/INFO] Yuppie Bunnie Auctions, Collaborations, & Jedi Mentors  (Read 94 times)
Est2013

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 03:37:40 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2021, 12:03:05 AM by Est2013

If you have a short attention span like myself, I have divided this public announcement into sections for members to read at their convenience.

Section 1: The Brand

Section 2: Collaborators/Craftsman Wanted

Section 3: Jedi Mentors

This announcement correlates directly with 2 Bitcoin collectible auctions so I believe it is appropriate but also open to being told I'm wrong:

(Ended) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307361.0
(Ended) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5313583.0

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________

Section 1: The Brand

I created the Yuppie Bunnie Brand to get more involved in the Bitcoin collectibles community. I have had great interactions with our members and I enjoy collaborating. This is what I am actively choosing to do with my spare time. I enjoy it. If at any point the joy is choked out of me in this endeavor, I will simply sunset the brand.

I am aware that trust is not given, it is earned.

For the time being, I will only offer collectibles that are the direct result of a collaboration with another standing member within this community. The 21 HODL Safes being the lone exception as they are not a member; currently. All collaborations have the option to remain anonymous or receive the credit that is due.

The Brand itself is currently simplistic and centers around my two love affairs: BTC & AUTONOMY.

For the foreseeable future, the BitcoinTalk collectibles community will be my only intended audience.

With that being said, I do take advantage of the high premiums the Ebay market commands for selling a few collectible duplicates to fund new projects; as needed. Selling my soul there until the brand and website are self-sufficient; or Paypal bends me over.

Therefore, the YB brand has been and will continue to be boot-strapped through this forum.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________

Section 2: Collabs & Craftsman Wanted

First, Thank You to anyone whom I've already spoken to regarding these endeavors!

If anyone on this forum wishes to open a dialogue for collaborating specifically in the BTC collectibles space (esp numismatic!), please DM me using the Subject “Collab

If you are skilled in any other way (ie 3D Printing capabilities, fabric printing, custom framing etc) and would like to sell/barter your services for any of my projects please DM as well; please use the subject "Skills"

If feasible, I’d prefer to support and work with small businesses and members exclusively within this forum.

Section 3: Jedi Mentors

I am seeking a few members who enjoy providing feedback on new projects and products.

While unsolicited advice is always welcome, nothing is actually expected from you. Your involvement is completely voluntary and at your own discretion/availability.

I may bounce a new idea off of you in the future, have you test a product, or seek constructive criticism on a new design.

NOTE:
This is not a membership.
There will be no KoolAid.
There are no perks/benefits outside what I just stated.
Anyone interested should know that this is a 100% altruistic opportunity to have your voice heard.

In other words, a few friendly members that I can reach out to without randomly and presumptuously asking for feedback/testing.

I have not specifically asked any members to fill this role as I will not put anyone on the spot. You do not need to have a specific background or skillset. Only brutal honesty.

If you are interested in supporting the brand, please DM me!!!

If you actually read any of that, you have my full gratitude! Thank You Again BitcoinTalk Collectibles Community for being so open and welcoming!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: