Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 09:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions for escrow service  (Read 681 times)
rima28

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:10:22 PM

People who are looking for fast automated and reliable way of escrow service for your is the kipto industry. I think the quickest way to convince someone on using your services is through you showing that you are a legally operating screw service. I will make the fees less and the process automatic system escrow service.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:20:33 PM

I will do my best to build a good reputation and successful transactions, hopefully everyone will be satisfied by the future services i will offer in the platform, trying my best right now to offer multi-sig in an easy simple way, if you have any suggestions on how to do that with a non-required registration escrow i would love to here those!

I wish you luck. First of all you need to know that you will have to be patient, have good nerves. You cant get success fast, for this idea and service need much time. First step is start then others coming. Cheers.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1464
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 05:59:30 PM

Hey everyone, i am looking for some suggestions for an escrow service we are launching.
Drop your ideas below  Grin

Use smartcontracts.

PS. Bitsler wise. Ostscriptum.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1464
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 06:06:48 PM

He wanna hold your money for it. Like a bank box.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81

Trusted and reliable escrow service for your trade

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 01:32:58 PM

People who are looking for fast automated and reliable way of escrow service for your is the kipto industry. I think the quickest way to convince someone on using your services is through you showing that you are a legally operating screw service. I will make the fees less and the process automatic system escrow service.

I have already made the fees less, currently at 1.5% and the automatic payment system and escrow are working just fine, i am hesitant on where to register it as a company, currently thinking of Malta, Cybrus or Estonia since they are safe haven for the crypto industry, but i would love to hear your opinion about that.
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81

Trusted and reliable escrow service for your trade

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 01:37:19 PM

I will do my best to build a good reputation and successful transactions, hopefully everyone will be satisfied by the future services i will offer in the platform, trying my best right now to offer multi-sig in an easy simple way, if you have any suggestions on how to do that with a non-required registration escrow i would love to here those!

I wish you luck. First of all you need to know that you will have to be patient, have good nerves. You cant get success fast, for this idea and service need much time. First step is start then others coming. Cheers.

I appreciate your support, i have been working on the escrow for almost a year, basically i could've launched the beta on a single server but i did not want to rush, since the funds will be in a server, i am tinkering a way to make it optional for users to choose an option that i store there funds in cold storage, but yet it will be useless since there is no way they can i.e 'press a button and complete their escrow' as they will have to basically contact me and it will be quite a hassle to withdraw from the cold storage and all that.
I thought about 2-3 multi-sig but many recommended me not to use it, it will just add up to the escrow process.
I would love to hear if you got any advice on this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: