Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING Paxful account with good feedback! 50+ feedback account needed or more!  (Read 133 times)
glockseason00 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:32:35 PM

Looking to acquire Paxful accounts with 50+ feedback or greater. Serious inquires only! DO NOT WASTE MY TIME if you are trying to scam, I am not stupid! Original email must be provided! If you are serious please reach out to @traderinco on telegram or PM me onsite and I can provide additional contact options
Arabicbet365

Activity: 173
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:42:21 PM

This guy  still own me a paxful account he took so when he pay it or give it back i will remove my post from here until then dont deal with him you might end losing your account like he did with me
glockseason00 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:13:52 PM

Bro I never took your fucking account, your incoherent got it locked. Fuck off, stop playing games. You provided details first and I was busy, then you got account fucked. I won't pay for locked account that is your fault for not being patient...
Arabicbet365

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 12:02:48 AM

Bro I never took your fucking account, your incoherent got it locked. Fuck off, stop playing games. You provided details first and I was busy, then you got account fucked. I won't pay for locked account that is your fault for not being patient...
you used the account to sell your scammed zelle money any one who will sell you account will only get troubels so people dont sell him anything to help him scam other people
glockseason00 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 12:34:44 AM

your funny, show me proof. I don't even use your account, send the username in the chat. I can't even login to this fucking account. If I am posting anything on it show me? I will give you a billion dollars, and cut off my asshole if you can proove that I posted on your account. I never posted anything about Zelle on your paxful. Show proof, telegram: @traderinco
glockseason00 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 12:36:50 AM

you used the account to sell your scammed zelle money any one who will sell you account will only get troubels so people dont sell him anything to help him scam other people

Also send proof on telegram and attach it on this thread so all can see. They will see that you can't provide, show the username of the account and check the last time anyone logged in. It's been weeks nobody ever even touched that account you fool. It's locked simply put, and it's not my fault it's locked, you provided details when I was not ready.
glockseason00 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:02:33 AM

you gonna show your proof? I wanna see the username of the paxful 1st off, and I will check the feedback and see any transactions were done on that acc. Let's see, if i'm really a scammer...
Arabicbet365

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:06:01 AM

you gonna show your proof? I wanna see the username of the paxful 1st off, and I will check the feedback and see any transactions were done on that acc. Let's see, if i'm really a scammer...
you deleted chat on telegram scammer what proof you need ? Im just advising people to not sell to a scammer like you i can make bilion of accounts not like you with your fictis bilion trying to buy account to scam other people go to hell scammer
glockseason00 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:13:09 AM

you deleted chat on telegram scammer what proof you need ? Im just advising people to not sell to a scammer like you i can make bilion of accounts not like you with your fictis bilion trying to buy account to scam other people go to hell scammer

Really? Show username of the Paxful, send username. I do not insult like a kid my friend, I rely on facts and facts only! Send the username and let's see you have yet to do that, chats are deleted because you kept spamming and not cooperating. Send the username and we will see if the account is being used, the account was last logged in weeks ago because its locked, anyone can check on paxful when it's active. It's never active. YOU LACK PROOF!
glockseason00 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 06:29:40 PM

Haha exactly no username, now fuck off unless you got proof. Fucking piece of shit. FUCK ALLAH!
ratas

Activity: 253
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:46:05 PM

user Arabicbet365 with telegram (one of many,i think ) - @Bet365sellerss

this guy is a totally scammer , be carefull all

now , try scam by PM . be careful
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: