Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:08:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denex | The Decentralized NFT Exchange  (Read 290 times)
daemon6413

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:37:34 PM

The NFT and virtual goods space is the key to mass adoption of blockchain and crypto. Denex has what appears to be a superior platform for exchange, A solid founding team and the goals we need; a truly free market for NFTs, without verification that goes against the principles of defi! I see the future and Denex is a part of it!
braaaiiinnns

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:58:00 PM

Really excited for the pre-sale. Happy to see an truly decentralized NFT marketplace.
Diggle

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 07:09:50 PM

The most exciting part about a decentralized NFT marketplace is the fact that artist don't have to be reliable on the exchanges anymore. If Denex is able to archive that, this would mean a gigantic step into the future of deFi and NFT trading.
Ichy77

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:17:52 PM

Artists aren't lost to the power of the exchanges if they list them or not - the market will tell them! It would be the best for the market & the artists! Looking forward to that pre-sale because I love to be a part of that story! <3
kortelin150mg

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:46:40 PM

Creating Exchange Traded Funds tracking specific NFT artists would be a major contribution to the future sustainability of this space!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:50:22 PM

The most exciting part about a decentralized NFT marketplace is the fact that artist don't have to be reliable on the exchanges anymore. If Denex is able to archive that, this would mean a gigantic step into the future of deFi and NFT trading.

Waiting about the realization of their objectives here. Usually, it is good to see good ideas of the new projects, but when it comes to actual implementation, that's when most projects failed to execute. So til then, good luck and hopefully they can truly deliver what they are aiming for on this project.
OrionAmbassador
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 10:35:36 PM

Open, permissionless, secure, no barriers, what else to say.
Just what we needed.

Visit orionprotocol.com ALL IN 1 Platform for trading on all existing platforms both centralized and decentralized, its own DEX, atomic swaps, manage your portfolio in a secure way, access to indexes, IEO's, arbitrage and margin trading.
ICO coming soon. Trusted team and advisors.
ASWat (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:44:05 PM

Waiting about the realization of their objectives here. Usually, it is good to see good ideas of the new projects, but when it comes to actual implementation, that's when most projects failed to execute. So til then, good luck and hopefully they can truly deliver what they are aiming for on this project.

Hey, appreciate you bringing this up and asking the real questions. Between Brian, myself, and our third co-founder, we have more than enough skill to make this a reality. One of the crazy things you realize the deeper you get into NFTs is that other exchanges could have done what we are doing, but chose not to and instead decided to pursue creating restrictive marketplaces. Everything we have on our roadmap is possible, and we have the experience to make it happen.
rainanav

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 12:03:46 AM

Impressed by the project.

Its like Uniswap of NFT's .

Can Buy Sell any NFT for any ERC-20 token .... Cool 
blumes

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 12:27:25 AM

I like the fact that the team vesting schedule is over 3 years with quarterly unlocks. This aligns the team's long-term interests with the community.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 08:27:17 AM

Hey, appreciate you bringing this up and asking the real questions. Between Brian, myself, and our third co-founder, we have more than enough skill to make this a reality. One of the crazy things you realize the deeper you get into NFTs is that other exchanges could have done what we are doing, but chose not to and instead decided to pursue creating restrictive marketplaces. Everything we have on our roadmap is possible, and we have the experience to make it happen.
So far, Why information about the team not displayed on the Denex website? I just found information about Denex's Co-Founder, Aidan Slack. here is the link for Aidan Slack's Twitter account https://twitter.com/AidanSlack
Alex375

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:48:22 AM

NFTs represent unique assets, and are rare and cryptographically secure. Each of these tokens acquires value due to this scarcity.
This occurs in accordance with the traditional law of supply and demand — parties are willing to pay more for a specific and rare NFT.

The team works hard to make a good product. Their contracts are open source, don't require verification, censorship free, don't require you to lock your NFT, and can accept any ERC20.

I look forward to the presale and believe in the team !
RafaRad18

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:04:10 PM

The most exciting part about the Denex is the fact that it gives to artists more freedom. I can't wait for Denex presale
Oleg1856

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:11:00 PM

The NFT space is currently being centralized. Denex trying to create an NFT ecosystem that maintains a high level of decentralization, and doesn’t take shortcuts when building key tools for the future of NFTs. I am a huge fan of decentralization and i see big future for Denex in NFT space
Tzarev

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:22:22 PM

Currently, NFT platforms are making steps in the wrong direction, centralizing key elements of the NFT. Denex is different. This platform promotes open access to customizable NFT exchange contracts, letting you dictate how your NFT is exchanged. I believe artists and collectors will love it!
mslv1331

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:13:12 AM

I like decentralization and DENEX as a project that adheres to the same values as me. I really look forward to the presale
ASWat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 03:48:10 PM

So far, Why information about the team not displayed on the Denex website? I just found information about Denex's Co-Founder, Aidan Slack. here is the link for Aidan Slack's Twitter account https://twitter.com/AidanSlack
Hey, thanks for the question and sorry for the slow delay. You can see above my cofounder Brian listed. He is keeping his last name anonymous for work reasons, but will be public once we raise. Our other cofounder Steve is a very high level, high experience software engineer, and will also be on the project if we hit a more ambitious goal. I am the only one public at the moment just because of the work conflicts for the other two, but if you need proof that I am not the only one on the project please check out our GitHub. I have limited coding experience and there is no way I would be able to build a custom, multi-round pre-sale contract in Solidity.
ASWat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 03:15:37 PM

Read about our vision here: https://denexnft.medium.com/denex-our-vision-20cf25849411
ASWat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:21:39 PM

With regards to your founding team members, are you going to publish their real photos with corresponding profile links? Since you are aiming a crypto exchange here, it is better to build credibility even at the start of the project.
Hey thanks for the question. Brian King is the only one of us three who is anonymous on this project. Steve and I are both transparent with our names, and can be easily found on LinkedIn. To be honest, we just didn't have updated headshots. Otherwise we probably would've put them in  Cheesy.
It would be better if you publish the DENEX project development team so that the community will really believe, besides that the community can also assess the team's experience in carrying out a project I hope the DENEX team will be more transparent

Hi asyakashi, if you look above you'll we we have a team section. Identities for myself and Steve can be easily verified. Steve and Brian both have 10+ years of development experience, including smart contract development experience. I, myself, have started and run a B2B software company with hundreds of clients. The only piece of this which isn't 100% transparent is Brian, who can't be public for work reasons, but who will become public as soon as we reach our fundraising goal.

I completely understand the desire for complete transparency, especially with the number of sketchy projects out there. That being said, we are in the 99th percentile in terms of transparency among crypto and blockchain related projects. If you would like to talk to us in person to further verify our identities, please just shoot me a DM!  Smiley

Im excited and looking forward to the Pre-Sale but its concerning to see a little misinformation spread about the background of the cofounders. We do our background research in this community and the B2B business be referred (TradeRoute) by the OP did in fact not have 100s of clients and had some rather gaping holes in its actual product according to some. It's this kind of misinformation and artificial success that makes people skeptical about the people behind new projects in crypto. Although I remain optimistic and excited given what I've read about Denex, I don't like seeing the people involved falsifying their experience to make it seem like it was something it wasnt. How can we be certain that the execution of this product will be better the that of the projects the founders have been part of before especially when the founders who have experience in blockchain/development are the ones remaining anonymous. Hate to be that guy and am truly looking forward to see what Denex can do and become, but like you mentioned there are a number of sketchy projects out there and this lack of transparency and misinformation regarding experience doesn't help distinguish Denex from those.  

Hi Timelesspigeon,

Not sure what your goal is here. With our pre-sale coming up maybe you are a competitor looking to slander us ahead of the launch? Either way, pretty disgusting and insulting for you to call me a liar after working for 3 years as a university student building a B2B software company, working with a startup accelerator, and building out two software products.

I'm not going to spend all day blacking out names for you, but here is one of the lists straight from our DB of carriers who were on our platform. I used to take the emails and names to use for our email updates to clients, so I have sheets and sheets of these on my computer still, although the database itself is no longer active.

Do better.

- Aidan
ASWat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 11:46:26 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2021, 12:07:11 AM by ASWat

With regards to your founding team members, are you going to publish their real photos with corresponding profile links? Since you are aiming a crypto exchange here, it is better to build credibility even at the start of the project.
Hey thanks for the question. Brian King is the only one of us three who is anonymous on this project. Steve and I are both transparent with our names, and can be easily found on LinkedIn. To be honest, we just didn't have updated headshots. Otherwise we probably would've put them in  Cheesy.
It would be better if you publish the DENEX project development team so that the community will really believe, besides that the community can also assess the team's experience in carrying out a project I hope the DENEX team will be more transparent

Hi asyakashi, if you look above you'll we we have a team section. Identities for myself and Steve can be easily verified. Steve and Brian both have 10+ years of development experience, including smart contract development experience. I, myself, have started and run a B2B software company with hundreds of clients. The only piece of this which isn't 100% transparent is Brian, who can't be public for work reasons, but who will become public as soon as we reach our fundraising goal.

I completely understand the desire for complete transparency, especially with the number of sketchy projects out there. That being said, we are in the 99th percentile in terms of transparency among crypto and blockchain related projects. If you would like to talk to us in person to further verify our identities, please just shoot me a DM!  Smiley

Im excited and looking forward to the Pre-Sale but its concerning to see a little misinformation spread about the background of the cofounders. We do our background research in this community and the B2B business be referred (TradeRoute) by the OP did in fact not have 100s of clients and had some rather gaping holes in its actual product according to some. It's this kind of misinformation and artificial success that makes people skeptical about the people behind new projects in crypto. Although I remain optimistic and excited given what I've read about Denex, I don't like seeing the people involved falsifying their experience to make it seem like it was something it wasnt. How can we be certain that the execution of this product will be better the that of the projects the founders have been part of before especially when the founders who have experience in blockchain/development are the ones remaining anonymous. Hate to be that guy and am truly looking forward to see what Denex can do and become, but like you mentioned there are a number of sketchy projects out there and this lack of transparency and misinformation regarding experience doesn't help distinguish Denex from those.  

Hahaha ok I figured it out. This is a guy named [Redacted for No Doxing], an old friend of mine who I cut out last year because he stole credit cards from my friend and I. You can see in this image from his profile his email is "JimboSliceBing..." This is the same as his Twitter handle: Jimboslicebing [changed to shimmyshmangle since posting this]

Jimbo's Garage is his fake Twitter where he is known to pretend to be a minority so he can make arguments against minorities, and routinely trolls people.

He just found out about Denex today from a friend who retweeted one of our posts, and I guess it is now his mission to go after my project. I will always seek to be transparent about my identify and my past, and if anyone ever hast any questions about it, please reach out to me directly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: