Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:09:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help with multi algo switching  (Read 44 times)
crowndroyal (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:52:29 AM

Started mining 2 weeks ago and fairly new to it although I did mine back in 2010/11 with bitcoin but lost my PC due to going homeless and also don't have passphrase or HDD so really kicking myself in the ass.

anyways I have an account at miningpool hub but couldn't get my scripts to work on windows 10 ( using gaming PC 580 8GB )  just been switching back and forth from eth with HiveOS and ravencoin with flypool alternating weeks.

would anyone please help me do multi algo switching with no converting. just need the script written and then just put in ( wallet address ) (pool address ) etc in bold where it needs to be placed.

im intrested in

Zil
chainlink
doge
ravencoin
DNT
grin
ZEC
monero
ETH ETC
BTG

not exactly sure I can switch between all of them or not but any of the ones that I can would be great. also if I need to create a wallet for any of these that would be helpful to know as well the only wallets I have atm are the raven coin and MEW wallet.

if anyone can help a guy get back into mining id be very happy. considering the fact that if I had my old passphrase  for bitcoin I could be a millionaire now. ( very depressing to know ) 

Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 09:14:55 PM

Sounds like you can't configure the OS yourself, if this is the first time to start mining it's better to download Nicehash, the software will pick the most profitable coin for your gpu to mine and you will get paid in BTC, RX580 is more profitable with Ethereum right now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:50:07 AM

I thought mining is all about making the highest profits as soon as possible Huh Why are you jumping from one algorithm to another? If you are looking for a miner that will readjust itself when a new coin is more profitable that will be Nicehash but if not then you will have to get different miners for all the coins and also different wallet addresses, doesn't make sense to me
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:53:29 AM

You claimed you have RX580 8gb? You can get 32mh out of that card mining Ethereum and yes Ethereum is the most profitable on this card right now, follow by turtlecoin, focus on mining Ethereum oy right now and stop chasing the impossible
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: