Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are more friendly with Bitcoin?  (Read 508 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:46:33 PM

I must say Ethereum because the most stable and profitable coin after bitcoin is ETH. The investment is always safe with Ethereum. Bitcoin community trust ETH after bitcoin and most of the companies uses the Ethereum platform for their ICOs or IEOs. I will see ETH as a future digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:50:39 PM

Bitcoin will be always a leading crypto to the top and it will always exist at the same.
So far, we really know that many people may expext taht Bitcoin to be the future of currency and this really makea sense moreover for the digitalized era. But this will not be easy because of the T&C of every country. And i do believe that Ethereum is the closest to BTC

marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 04:14:46 AM

It's difficult to determine, because the topic you made is a little abstract, what do you mean by friendly? is it close to bitcoin? or what? because of many factors with which to look at it. But if based on market cap, only ethereum is so far close to bitcoin. Because since a few years ago, ethereum was still able to stay in the market capitalization ranking.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:15:08 AM

are more friendly than in bitcoin ? or more friendly with combined with bitcoin ? bch is confusing because of its address and theres now different variations of this coin , its simply not friendly for inexperienced users. eth is less confusing although its fees are not friendly anymore  .

litcoin is the most friendly of them all i think because its straight to the point  but these 3 coins are still going to be the same even if teamed up with btc , nothing will change .
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:29:24 AM

In fact, no coin will ever be bitcoin-friendly.  I think Bitcoin is independent and unique.  others are often inspired by bitcoin like bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold ... a lot but really there is not much correlation to call friendliness.  therefore, assistance is not implied under certain conditions.  And that things are really hard to think of properly.

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:10:17 AM

There's no coin that is friendly with bitcoin as when bitcoin dump, they also dump hard, when bitcoin pump, altcoins might pump hard or some will not even pump. The market though it all belongs to the crypto market, we can still consider that competition do exist, and that's the reason why we have a stable coins because altcoins and bitcoin does not necessarily move together.

As we can see now, the bull run is already happening and yet we still see that some altcoins are not pumping, it means bitcoin does not influence them.

Maybe you should look at the trading volume of the coins, mostly in the top 10-50 in the CMC as they are likely to succeed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 07:18:45 PM

Your prediction is too right. ETH, LTC, BCH, BNB are the mirror of BTC. These coins follow the way of BTC and if you do some research then you can assume that these coins' strategy and policy are similar to bitcoin. These altos are doing so well in this current market as well. As BTC goes beyond to make a profit for the new user in this current market situation so that I can say these altos are the right choice to make a profit and these are friendly with bitcoin.

NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:22:27 PM

I will go with Ethereum as there are many other currencies besides Ethereum that are more friendly with Bitcoins such as Ripple, litecoin and dash. And also Polkadot is Bitcoin-friendly since they are about to create a trustless bridge between BTC and polkadot. But Bitcoin is the heart of the cpc till now.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:30:11 PM

For me when I talk about altcoins, I mostly think about ETH before anything else that is below those two coins.
Not sure why but I got used to it when I was starting to get into trading. Used some quick exchanging coins like shapeshift then directly deposited it to some exchanges I randomly wanted then that.
It's probably ETH but hey answers might change one day, we never know but that's the nearest we got.
cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:23:56 PM

What do you mean for friendly? The litecoin have much faster transaction with similar with Bitcoin. LTC blocks is produces much faster than BTC at similar time. The main differences is volume of coin, and hashing algorithm.
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:52:46 AM

First of all, Bitcoin is not comparable to any other coin. There is no more friendly altcoin in blockchain than Bitcoin yet. If you want to know which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin then I can say that. I will put Ethereum and BNB next to Bitcoin. Those coins may never go to the replace of Bitcoin but will be known as protential and popular coins in the crypto market For sure.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 12:32:23 PM

Of course ethreum is one of the altcoins that will always dominate bitcoin, although the price distance is so far but ethreum also has the possibility to penetrate the highest price, and for LTC and BCH I think can not find a bright spot to rival the price of bitcoin, but we do not know what will happen in the future.
So far, in my opinion, altcoins are really friendly in the context of price. So many altcoins in circulation today make a lot of people wonder which ones are relevant to buy. The current ethereum price follows the price movements of bitcoin. I'm pretty optimistic that Ethereum's progress is pretty good. regarding BCH is still unable to rise when it was over 3,000 $

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 02:34:39 PM

So far, altcoins are somehow dependent on Bitcoin's behavior. How BTC behaves so do altcoins, mainly coins that are in the top. And this will continue until a truly revolutionary and innovative project comes to replace the first cryptocurrency.  Shocked

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 04:06:57 PM

maybe ethereum, because ethereum has long been ranked 2nd in the CMC market or by the second largest market cap after bitcoin itself. I haven't seen any other coin that can really replace ethereum's position and this shows that Ethereum is very feasible and profitable to invest in in the future.
I agree but the same was being said about Ripple but it took a lawsuit against them to destroy everything for us. I mean now its getting removed from exchanges and the volume and price is dropping day by day which makes me feel like the end is near for Ripple.

I think BNB, ETH and maybe DOT can be the best 3 coins in the market along with Bitcoins as far as longevity of coins is being discussed. There are some other good coins like TRX and LINK but not sure how they will do in the long term. There is also USDT but I never liked it because its centralized and the reserves are unknown so it might stay if they remain true and honest.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 06:54:02 PM

I think ethereum best choice for altcoins market after bitcoin because we know that no currency can remove the position of bitcoin. But if you want to target any other currency after bitcoin then it must be ethereum. BNB on the other hand is a good currency because a lot of investors like this currency. Just as the binance exchange is at a high level, so is their currency reaching everyone fast.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 06:59:20 PM

I think ethereum best choice for altcoins market after bitcoin because we know that no currency can remove the position of bitcoin. But if you want to target any other currency after bitcoin then it must be ethereum. BNB on the other hand is a good currency because a lot of investors like this currency. Just as the binance exchange is at a high level, so is their currency reaching everyone fast.
Stick with top ranking coins if you do talk about altcoins not to say its more friendly but most likely these coins do really correlate with bitcoins price, it might not be a precise thing for you to rely on
but a good thing for you to see on how the market moves and make out next decision.

We know that bitcoin and alts doesnt correlate from time to time when it comes to price movement.So its up to you if you can risk it up to buyback or would wait for some another opportunity.

This is mattering on someones experience basing on the actions you would possibly do next.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 01:54:25 PM

LTC, Ethereum, BCH, or other altcoins; which ones will be used in combination with Bitcoin in the digital future ahead of us?
If you’re saying being used together, these coins are totally different and they are competing with each other. But let’s say in terms of being used for transactions, which other coins are going to be as popular as Bitcoin, we all know for sure that top on the list are Ethereum and Litecoin, these ones are very popular and there are already lots of people who make use of them.

You can hardly see anyone making use of any other altcoins for transactions apart from these two. Another coin which I have seen being used is Ripple, but only once. So, I will say that Ethereum and Litecoin are on the top list of coins that will be used alongside Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ANTOH

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 02:36:10 PM

别唤醒这个沉睡的巨人IFC  她是BTC最危险的的竞争者  她的数量巨大906亿  交易速度极快30秒   我们几乎忘记了她IFC http://
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:18:20 PM

LTC, Ethereum, BCH, or other altcoins; which ones will be used in combination with Bitcoin in the digital future ahead of us?
ethereum seems to have had a big impact on being used in combination with bitcoin. only the ethereum platform is capable of that, because now ethereum looks like a token that is the only one capable of being near bitcoin and this is what happens
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: