Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long can this BULL run last??  (Read 2782 times)
cloudfir3e

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:48:58 PM

according to my analysis, bullrun will occur until the middle of this year.
This is a great time to buy and hold, waiting for the price to go higher.
lest we fall behind the big cryptocurrency party this year.
at this time many investors have started flocking to invest in cryptocurrency and this has led to high price increases

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:50:57 PM

Just a curious question.
How long can this BULL run last??
As there will be a huge correction inevitably.

Would love to hear different strategies or exit plans or Hodlers
Which coin should we buy now?

Guidance from old Experts would be appreciated!
This time is a bit different than any other time, we are in a situation where we could probably go on forever because it is definitely something we have the power this time around. Why we dropped from 20k to 3k in 2018? Because we didn't really had that type of power, we didn't had a lot of money, we were a bit smaller and we were having a bit of disorganization going on as well.

Today things are different, in this year we are doing a lot better, we have managed to actually make a profit because we are doing a lot better with the huge corporations, they are well organized and they are getting thousands of thousands of coins constantly and make a profit, that is how they make things a lot better in the future as well. This is just a way of saying we have more rich people with us now compared to 2017 in a fancy way because that really matters that we have those people with us.

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 07:19:13 PM

It can't be predicted for now. After the move of testla.Their was huge difference. Last week the price of bitcoin in 37k$ and now it was around 43$. 6000$ is not a small amount. The trader who brought at 37k$ will get profit based on the percentage of bitcoin he had brought.It may be the chance of more investors to bitcoin followed to testla.Let's wait and see the bitcoin Market.

That's the fun thing right now, nobody can predict the BTC price. One analyst says it will go to 600,000$; another one says it will drop to 4000$.
I didn't saw the move of Tesla coming, but it shows that more and more big names/players are getting involved in the crypto scene, which is a good thing.

I still expect, at a certain moment, that we will have a massive pullback (-50%), but that's only me. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 07:30:10 PM

Just a curious question.

Would love to hear different strategies or exit plans or Hodlers
Which coin should we buy now?

Guidance from old Experts would be appreciated!
we can't be sure when this bull will end...
since the price of Bitcoin has continued to rise, other Altcoins have followed. ethereum, Cardano, Binance, and Polkadot are well-developed cryptocurrencies. bullish this time actually makes people confused because it is not as usual, that there will be a temporary big correction after bullish.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 07:32:32 PM

~
Don't forget Bitcoin as always.
I am not so-called experts that would give you 100% guidance, but this is the time that you would conclude first which surviving coin tanked really well from the start that you invested. That's upon your judgement assuming you invested to a lot of coins.
How long the bullrun will last? Nobody can ever know.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 07:45:33 PM

I expect a bnb correction soon. The coin is growing very quickly and this hype will end soon i'll buy bnb again for 40 bucks and below.
About a month will be enough for the price to adjust...

BNB is actually my biggest investment bag right now and I am enjoying what CZ is doing with the constant introduction of new projects i.e listing new token/coins that investors can earn by stacking or locking BNB to earn these new cryptos. I believe that is having some good effect on BNB price though we should actually expect that correction at some point. Am guessing we might still get up to around $85 from here.  
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:16:54 PM

I expect a bnb correction soon. The coin is growing very quickly and this hype will end soon i'll buy bnb again for 40 bucks and below.

BNB's floor should be at $60 and not $40. From $40 it shows a strong growth to where it is now, $70. I'm watching them for a long time now.

A correction on BNB might likely not happen soon. Everything below $70 can consider as a good entry point.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:28:05 PM

The current bull market is different from all the previous bull market because institutional investors are now involved. Whenever retail investors sell their income, institutions buy them back that is why the prices never go down. It's difficult to compare the current market movement to the past bull-runs.
There are already companies whose doing everything to bring the price high and still attracts investor to join in the market to make their investment work. I don’t think a huge correction will happen this year since many companies were targeting to get involved in crypto and just waiting for price to get dip. We don’t know how theses institutional companies works in terms in investing in crypto but lucky those who are able to keep their investment even before, despite the market conditions before since they are part of what may happen in these companies with less risk as they bought btc much lower.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2139

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 09:43:33 PM

There are already companies whose doing everything to bring the price high and still attracts investor to join in the market to make their investment work. I don’t think a huge correction will happen this year since many companies were targeting to get involved in crypto and just waiting for price to get dip. We don’t know how theses institutional companies works in terms in investing in crypto but lucky those who are able to keep their investment even before, despite the market conditions before since they are part of what may happen in these companies with less risk as they bought btc much lower.
The investment strength of institutional investor has caused the bull market to continue. But we cannot be sure that this year there will be no downturn, this is a risk that looks quite vague and might be detected if one of them pulls all the money out of the market.

I don't like it when the market up just because of the hype caused by a bunch of individuals like Elon Musk and other whales. It looks like the game and its financial power can manipulate the market. I don't think the rise in bitcoin or altcoin is the result of mass adoption.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:56:56 PM

We are not certain for how long this bullrun will last so just take advantage this season and do what can maximize your profit. Correction will going to happen with no specific time and its inevitable for the market to occur thus before that make sure that you already plan your next move for your assets.

When it comes to buying a coins, im always fan of top coins rather than the new so I chose them to hold for long period. Dony buy at peak price and wait for a correction.

Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 11:50:29 PM

Just a curious question.
I'm not sure how long this bull run is going to last, cuz the way things are going more financial institutions keeping coming into action making it hard for the bull to stop, each time it seems like the  bull run is about to end another huge financial institution will just buy more bitcoins dragging the price back up, this is the longest bull so far might run till the third quarter of the year before we see a correction in prices but then bitcoin should have surpassed maybe $70k.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:22:01 AM

yes, but we don't know when this bull market will last. considering the current market situation is still significant especially on the price of BTC and some other top Altcoins. it seems that this rise is still continuing and I don't think a big correction is in the near future.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 11:09:42 AM

If it where to be another coin i would say major correction will happen soon, but this is bnb you are talking about, the heart of cz Wink
i doubt there will be any significant correction, bnb was at $72 yesterday night when i checked it, this morning i was shocked at the price i saw, this coin has really pumped hard this few days so even if there will be correction certainly not down to $40, that train already left the station, ask those who where waiting to buy btc at $20k  Smiley

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1670

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 11:20:37 AM

yes, but we don't know when this bull market will last. considering the current market situation is still significant especially on the price of BTC and some other top Altcoins. it seems that this rise is still continuing and I don't think a big correction is in the near future.

Most altcoins are still inferior in their price growth in a pair to bitcoin. This means that the altcoin season has not yet arrived, despite the fact that the price in dollars for altcoins has increased. And only when we see a rise in prices not only against the dollar, but also against bitcoin, then we can say that the bullish growth ends.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 12:35:19 PM

Most altcoins are still inferior in their price growth in a pair to bitcoin. This means that the altcoin season has not yet arrived, despite the fact that the price in dollars for altcoins has increased. And only when we see a rise in prices not only against the dollar, but also against bitcoin, then we can say that the bullish growth ends.

Exactly, because if we say altcoins season, it should be most altcoins that are bullish, but now there are only few which are bullish and overall the altcoins market are still struggling. We can tell how superior bitcoin is but its stable and high dominant rate, still at 63% now and it's not going down, with that, altcoins will just slowly fully but will not be as bullish as bitcoin.

gs25

Activity: 63
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:09:41 PM

I expect a next -20-30% correction for BNB at $120, with sharp rise quickly after that to $160
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 02:34:49 PM

Bull run haven't even started yet and you are looking for how long it will last! better enjoy the ride while you can, this is just in the beginning of the year and base on what has been predicted 2021 will witness a huge price surge, the question you should be asking is which coin to buy to enjoy the upcoming bull season.

Enjoying this bull season is a great way for being on positive vibe, but market is volatile and unexpected things can be happened anytime. So, we must be aware before it's become too late and obviously enjoying this current bullish season so that we won't regret for not taking trades on best alts.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:13:12 PM

That's a question that no one can answer correctly, I've invested alot in crypto mining equipment and this bull season is the only way to get be half way faster, I do hope it stays around for longer, probably going to be the longest bull season since the beginning of crypto and blockchain technology race? Only time will tell

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:16:19 PM

But the growth of altcoins is already happening, I'm not saying that this is the beginning, it has already begun a month ago. In general, I agree with you, it is impossible to predict the end of the market, everything will depend on BTC
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:18:40 PM

That's a question that no one can answer correctly, I've invested alot in crypto mining equipment and this bull season is the only way to get be half way faster, I do hope it stays around for longer, probably going to be the longest bull season since the beginning of crypto and blockchain technology race? Only time will tell

Nobody can indeed tell.

But after Tesla Bitcoin bought, I have the feeling that we've entered the longest, or at least one of the longest, bull runs in the current crypto history.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: