Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low market cap COIN GEMS 2021 - share your best pick!  (Read 649 times)
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 09:22:01 AM

Please keep the low cap gems coming, this is what the thread is for! The best gems <$1M market cap.

They will be very hard to find now. The best you can do is find a project where no venture capital
is in yet, so they launch at maybe 3 million market cap. Or if you are lucky you can find a new
project here on bitcointalk that is just starting out doing some promotions and then it gets big,
this happened to quite a few actually.

I am actually suprised there is somewhat interest here in this thread about the movement, despite
it being so low. I am not sure I even understand the project. Do they actually want to buy land or
is it just virtual land?

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calabasas_crypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 11:40:02 AM

With the DOT hype my pick is DARK
Sub ~1million marketcap
6.5 million circulating / 10 million max
18% cold staking via wallet
decent tokenomics and good development happening

I just posted a topic here for more info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5315181.0

SHIFT NRG also seems to be moving to DOT but I haven't enough research yet - look into it though if you're keen Smiley
NRG is moving to DOT too?  Huh This is a bad news for Ethereum, it seems that many projects are moving into Polkadot and more will leave in future, the only thing dragging Ethereum down right now is high gas fee and I don't think vitalik can do anything about this right now, the best altcoin I'm holding for possible insane surge soon are Polkadot and Avalanche, they aren't low marketcap coins but I don't care

ya but be careful of NRG I found out the old team left or something and now its basically a bootstrap. have to dyor on that one... thoroughly. d4rk is launching a testnet this month of their rococo storefronts... for me thats less risk in the short term. probably will take profit after testnet launch and uniswap liquidity arrives.
Jecky

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 12:20:51 PM

Tell me please
Where can I buy MVT?
calabasas_crypto

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 12:35:13 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2021, 01:10:11 PM by calabasas_crypto
Merited by muenze (1)

We are in a massive bullrun - and some low market caps are determined to MOON! Cool

Here's my personal favorite that's under the radar. In my opinion even buying only $20 could turn out very profitable

The Movement
DAO from 2017. decentralized borderless collaboration for real-world value creation
MVT / MDT / ACRE

MVT Total Supply: 3,000,000 (3 million)
Current market cap: $127,000 (after a 100x market cap is only $12M)
Current price: $0.042
- Uniswap
- Coingecko
- Website
- Bitcointalk
- Blog
- MVT Farming

I'd be careful about MVT folks. Being it's a DOA you're relying on network effect and engagement to provide utility / scarcity. Check the "spheres" where they post work convos... last post in most active thread is like 8 months ago. Twitter has 39 followers. If they had a board pushing the narrative and some partnerships I'd be more intrigued but this is relying strictly on community. Which again, could be amazing but this group seems to be without direction / vision and most importantly... traction. DYOR but this would not be for me.
Vadzx

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:33:29 PM

My best picks by far are:

1. Curate (XCUR) around 5mil market cap, made already a good run, but it didnt even started. Will follow SPI very fast and go even higher.
2. FastSwap (FAST) around 700k market cap, i know its risky, but its made already a good run, I know it may sound risky but rewards will be huuuge.
3. Unilock.Network (UNL) around 1.5 mil market cap, project is new and started to go up. It didnt even exploded but it WILL.

DYOR. Wink
gs25 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:18:57 PM

We are in a massive bullrun - and some low market caps are determined to MOON! Cool

Here's my personal favorite that's under the radar. In my opinion even buying only $20 could turn out very profitable

The Movement
DAO from 2017. decentralized borderless collaboration for real-world value creation
MVT / MDT / ACRE

- Uniswap
- Coingecko
- Website
- Bitcointalk
- Blog
- MVT Farming

I'd be careful about MVT folks. Being it's a DOA you're relying on network effect and engagement to provide utility / scarcity. Check the "spheres" where they post work convos... last post in most active thread is like 8 months ago. Twitter has 39 followers. If they had a board pushing the narrative and some partnerships I'd be more intrigued but this is relying strictly on community. Which again, could be amazing but this group seems to be without direction / vision and most importantly... traction. DYOR but this would not be for me.

Bud yeah, DYOR is always essential. I see Twitter has https://twitter.com/movementdao 848 followers and reddit has https://www.reddit.com/r/movementdao 3.1k members but most of the core member activity is on the discord and not on these channels. The Bitcointalk thread is quite big as it has constant activity (although at times it was slow indeed) since August 2017 and is ongoing. Living on and on. Development has just recently been accelerating to new heights.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554.msg55987627#msg55987627

The most interesting sphere right now is the Greenpoint Land Reserve (GLR) - A nonprofit arm (registered organization in Wyoming) of the Movement that works in the best interests of the DAO, building the first of its kind, DAO controlled land trust.

I agree with you this is a community project in the truest sense of the word, it's one of the oldest fully grassroots DAOs of 2017 that had zero funding. All it is building has come 100% out of community efforts. This is why I like it so much. It's pure grassroots power that is operating over the long-term and set up to create real world value. I have a lot of faith in its spirit. MVT is so undervalued that having a small position in it makes a lot of sense. There's little too lose to hold a couple USD worth of MVT.

I track my MVT on Blockfolio
Just my 2 cents here!
calabasas_crypto

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:27:31 PM

The Movement
MVT / MDT / ACRE

- Uniswap
- Coingecko
- Website
- Bitcointalk
- Blog
- MVT Farming

Bud yeah, DYOR is always essential. I see Twitter has https://twitter.com/movementdao 848 followers and reddit has https://www.reddit.com/r/movementdao 3.1k members but most of the core member activity is on the discord and not on these channels. The Bitcointalk thread is quite big as it has constant activity (although at times it was slow indeed) since August 2017 and is ongoing. Living on and on. Development has just recently been accelerating to new heights.

The most interesting sphere right now is the Greenpoint Land Reserve (GLR) - A nonprofit arm (registered organization in Wyoming) of the Movement that works in the best interests of the DAO, building the first of its kind, DAO controlled land trust.

I agree with you this is a community project in the truest sense of the word, it's one of the oldest fully grassroots DAOs of 2017 that had zero funding. All it is building has come 100% out of community efforts. This is why I like it so much. It's pure grassroots power that is operating over the long-term and set up to create real world value. I have a lot of faith in its spirit. MVT is so undervalued that having a small position in it makes a lot of sense. There's little too lose to hold a couple USD worth of MVT.

Just my 2 cents here!

I'm such a dope I misread their twitter following / followers lol sorry about that... I must need more coffee. thanks for the follow up and information. I'll dig further to have a gander. the misread on twitter and lack of activity on their spheres was enough to provide red flag. knowing there's more happening in discord etc is definitely a better sign then my first impression. likely still not for me from an "investment" standpoint but I always want these grassroots projects to succeed - it's the heart of crypto.
gs25 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:32:28 PM

The Movement
MVT / MDT / ACRE

- Uniswap
- Coingecko
- Website
- Bitcointalk
- Blog
- MVT Farming

Just my 2 cents here!

I'm such a dope I misread their twitter following / followers lol sorry about that. thanks for the follow up and information. I'll dig further to have a gander. the misread on twitter and lack of activity on their spheres was enough to provide red flag. knowing there's more happening in discord etc is definitely a better sign then my first impression. likely still not for me from an "investment" standpoint but I always want these grassroots projects to succeed - it's the heart of crypto.

No worries bro I completely understand and those are all valid points for sure. Fully agreed with the notion that grassroots is the heart of crypto! There's a lot of power in people connecting and creating in a borderless and decentralized manner. IMO the next wave of crypto is set to touch the real world in ways not seen before.
If we can expand personal profit into community development (both are important), we can sail on the sea of decentralization to new lands, finding and creating new opportunities and possibilities. I'm extremely excited about what's to come in this decade. We are very fortunate to be around.
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 05:03:21 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2021, 05:18:36 PM by gumshed

The Movement
MVT / MDT / ACRE

- Uniswap
- Coingecko
- Website
- Bitcointalk
- Blog
- MVT Farming

Just my 2 cents here!

I'm such a dope I misread their twitter following / followers lol sorry about that... I must need more coffee. thanks for the follow up and information. I'll dig further to have a gander. the misread on twitter and lack of activity on their spheres was enough to provide red flag. knowing there's more happening in discord etc is definitely a better sign then my first impression. likely still not for me from an "investment" standpoint but I always want these grassroots projects to succeed - it's the heart of crypto.

I'm gumshed, dev with the Movement DAO and Director of Greenpoint Land Reserves, a Sphere of the DAO. I totally get your apprehension. From the outside, I could see how things look to be DOA but that is far from the case. I will try to break it down.  Cheesy

The Movement DAO started in 2017 as an experiment to see how a crowdsourced DAO could evolve. Since then nothing has stopped our progress. Granted we are small but we liken our effect on the world to the freezing and thawing of water. A little can be very powerful. Take a look at Holders and the transition history of MVT on Etherscan. We've been working to create an environment that is beneficial for all involved.

Since inception, we have deployed 2 tokens. MVT & MDT.  Both have different attributes and functions within the DAO.  The thought is that as an ecosystem the DAO can evolve from these base protocols to allow for anyone to start a Sphere and use our value system to create.

MVT acts as a store of value. Read about the Wu Wei Distribution HERE. Essentially, we deployed MVT and let natural market forces along with our airdrop distribute it across the meta-sphere. The idea is that when we were done, only people that really wanted to be here would still be here. What do those Wallstreetbets guys say, Diamond Hands?

Earn MVT Here.

MDT is the key to our DAO deployed on Aragon. It is upgradeable and permissionless.  Read about it Here or visit it Here.

These are the foundations of the DAO which we are now building on with Spheres.

Greenpoint Land Reserves is a Sphere which means, its ecosystem will connect to MVT and MDT while adding value to the whole. What exactly does that mean?  Well, you can read the first release Here.  This project is building a new protocol called Proof of ACRE which is expected to have a positive effect on MVT & MDT.

If you're curious about Proof of ACRE, the dev building it at the moment live streams all is build sessions. You can watch them on his Youtube channel Here.

Now if you want to get involved, come check out our Discord and join the discussion on our Forum.

The Movement DAO is small, but we believe large, impactful things can be done to positively affect the world by small groups or individuals.

All are welcome. We are just getting started as this is the first sphere. It's gonna be a wild ride. Be the change you want to see.  Wink

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
calabasas_crypto

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 07:41:42 PM

I'm gumshed, dev with the Movement DAO and Director of Greenpoint Land Reserves, a Sphere of the DAO. I totally get your apprehension. From the outside, I could see how things look to be DOA but that is far from the case. I will try to break it down.  Cheesy...

Thanks for the response and info! I will take the time to read through the resources given my initial hesitation. Not a likely speculator as it's not in my interest wheelhouse BUT I do think the ethos is important. I wish you and community success moving forward.
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 07:59:06 PM

My pick for now is FUSE, ya all can check the coin on coinmarketcap and coingecko, fuse is like polkadot but not entirely like it, it's a cross chain platform that can operate both on Ethereum network and fuse network, on the fuse network, people can easily create their own token and can easily transfer them between Ethereum and fuse network using the bridge on fuse swap.
It's a very interesting project and I think it will be huge when they finally start marketing and gets discovered by so many people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
muenze

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:23:10 PM

My pick for now is FUSE, ya all can check the coin on coinmarketcap and coingecko, fuse is like polkadot but not entirely like it, it's a cross chain platform that can operate both on Ethereum network and fuse network, on the fuse network, people can easily create their own token and can easily transfer them between Ethereum and fuse network using the bridge on fuse swap.
It's a very interesting project and I think it will be huge when they finally start marketing and gets discovered by so many people.

Seems interesting. Dont see team members on webpage. There are 3 people working on it on github tho and they are pretty active. I see some activitity related to Uniswap, FuseSwap. Not sure if this is just related to them selling their token or to a new app FuseSwap...

Uniswap currently asking $80 fees Sad

Why should I put all my bitcoin profits in Uniswap fees, pls??? Cheesy

Thanks for posting it definitely looks interesting.

Oh, another issue. On Uniswap ALL TOKENS are available already so this brings them to $28m market cap already. So either they dont
know how to set a contract right or they submitted false data to CMC/Coingecko.

There is some venture capital already in tho, so probably it was vetted and is a legit project and they have a lot of tokens sold already.

Its a bet in my opinion. Not one of the worst ones, tho if its legit.

It did already gain 257.8% in the last 14 days and volume is not very high so proceed with caution. Post your own research!

One red flag is they did not post a ANN thread here.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
muenze

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:28:22 PM

All are welcome. We are just getting started as this is the first sphere. It's gonna be a wild ride. Be the change you want to see.  Wink

Why the need for 3 tokens when you are just getting started?

If all projects had 3 or 10 tokens it would get even more polluted.

Do you buy real land or is it virtual land?

gs25 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 01:46:00 PM

Why the need for 3 tokens when you are just getting started?

If all projects had 3 or 10 tokens it would get even more polluted.

Do you buy real land or is it virtual land?

I'll provide a simple explanation, gumshed can probably give you a better one than I do, but here we go

1. MVT is the old school token and store of value of The Movement introduced three years ago in 2017.
2. MDT is the DAO's governance token and was introduced last year. It is generated by swapping MVT to MDT. Of the 3,000,000 MVT in existence, 677,433 MDT have been minted.
3. ACRE is the token of the Greenpoint Land Reserve, under development, learn more about it here

It's a very interesting structure. A tri-fold of borderless value generation and governance. The motto is connect and create.

The GLR is all about real land. The Movement DAO also owns virtual land in Decentraland as a meeting place.
jjukumi

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:36:27 AM

It's the same for me as for somacoin: I own big caps, and MVT.
Rawfoxx

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 01:15:44 PM

LUXcoin. On february 18th they had a successful fork with a new mining algorithm RX2. They built these themselves and based them on GPU mining. In addition to POW, the network is based on POS and Masternodes. This makes it a very secure blockchain and is resistant to 51% attack. More exciting new will follow the coming weeks.

What's next?
- LUXgate: A real decentralized exchange for various coins and tokens. Development is already very advanced. Private beta is closed.
- LUXedge: decentralized Github.
- Codebase upgrade.
- Rebranding (new mission vision, website, marketing, exchanges, etc.).

What do they already have?
- Smart Contracts.
- SegWit.
- POS (mobile) web wallet (no own electricity costs, but fee).
- Explorer.
- Efficient QT wallet.

More information can be found or obtained in their discord. The market cap is only 2-3 mil.
https://discord.com/invite/ndUg9va
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 03:05:10 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2021, 03:15:34 PM by kevinzxz

I chose ARPA, because :
ARPA is a blockchain-based layer 2 solution for privacy-preserving computation, enabled by Multi-Party Computation (“MPC”). Founded in April 2018, the goal of ARPA is to separate data utility from ownership and enable data renting. ARPA’s MPC protocol creates ways for multiple entities to collaboratively analyze data and extract data synergies while keeping each party’s data input private and secure.
Developers can build privacy-preserving dApps on blockchains compatible with ARPA. Some immediate use cases include credit anti-fraud, secure data wallet, precision marketing, joint AI model training, and key management systems. For example, banks using the ARPA network can share their credit blacklist with each other for risk management purposes without exposing their customer data or privacy.
(source : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arpa-chain/)

Market Cap : $48,072,140
Volume 24h : $11,921,813
Circulating Supply : 1,052,433,449 ARPA
Total Supply : 1,500,000,000 ARPA
All Time High : Jul 15, 2019 (2 years ago) at $0.06232

ARPA price growth :
1h 0.5%
24h -3.1%
7d 2.5%
14d 55.0%
30d 87.1%
1y 252.6%
(source : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/arpa-chain)

ARPA chain (ARPA) Partnerships
Total : 6 Partnerships
SafePal, Amazon AWS, JD.com, Elrond Gets Access to Privacy-preserving Smart Contracts via ARPA, Chainlink, China Academy for Information and Communications Technology (CAICT).

therefore in my opinion ARPA is a GEM coin in 2021, because the price has not increased very high and has a good partnerships, besides that ARPA will also do buyback and burn every quarter in 2021, so I am sure if the price of ARPA will definitely increase very high and will provide a big profit.

gs25 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 05:55:55 AM

MVT went up 5x since the time of my post and it's only the very beginning. Market cap still only $0.5M!

Enjoy!

Cool

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/movement-dao/

1 ETH gets you 9,060 MVT at the time of posting, April 1, 2021.

https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=ETH&outputCurrency=0x3d46454212c61ecb7b31248047fa033120b88668
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 09:50:27 AM

I will stay loyal with AMEpay. They have created a great ecosystem and ICOs in 2020-2021 have the higher chances to increase their current price and marketcap to many times

Nonetheless, I only hold a small amount of money on these small coins because a sudden FUD can brash everything back to sand and dust. Bitcoin and ethereum are still my priorities because of being prominent and Long-standing. Unicorn companies still attract me but they need to be at least at top 100 or supported by famous media news such as Bitcoin.com, coindesk, cointelegraph
blackbear2

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 10:36:54 AM

Dia data (DIA) is for me one of the most promising coins. Since listing the progress is good and steady, overall it is a great team and so are advisors, the partnerships are awesome. If you ask me this is a coin that deserves to be on top 50 mc list and I think we'll see more gains since they just started with marketing activities. For me, this is a gem worth holding long-term.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: