February 06, 2021, 04:09:31 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2021, 05:23:40 AM by calabasas_crypto

removed
ceasarpolar

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 05:24:16 PM

Thanks for sharing, it’s just 0.10$ per $D4RK, this project looks like a hidden gem.  
Imma bag myself a good bag, and wait for the 20-40$.
calabasas_crypto (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 05:29:45 PM

Thanks for sharing, it’s just 0.10$ per $D4RK, this project looks like a hidden gem.  
Imma bag myself a good bag, and wait for the 20-40$.

I just about spit out my coffee when I read 20/40$... But I guess that's only 200 mil mcap fully dilluted. With the lockups might be possible during everything season... Verge is a good example and D4RK's logo is better Grin. Anyway welcome to the D4RK side Cool
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 05:56:18 PM

Good for the project but they will need to do more than moving to Polkadot because I can see Polkadot becoming like Ethereum soon with all these useless projects listed on it without adding any value to the space, one important thing that this project is lacking is a strong community, if you can build a good community around a project that would be huge

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
calabasas_crypto (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 06:10:14 PM

Good for the project but they will need to do more than moving to Polkadot because I can see Polkadot becoming like Ethereum soon with all these useless projects listed on it without adding any value to the space, one important thing that this project is lacking is a strong community, if you can build a good community around a project that would be huge

I agree, I think they've been focused on buidl for a long time... but new faces are slowly starting to pop up. I've also noticed some biz and reddit mentions here and there. It's coming imho. Soon they'll learn to rally and get the word out. Of course by then the cheap entry will be long gone.  Wink
Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 06:13:56 PM

I am interested in DARK program. especially in staking programs. because as we all know, the staking program is very beneficial for community in ecosystem based on the number of token ownership they have
calabasas_crypto (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 06:21:24 PM

I am interested in DARK program. especially in staking programs. because as we all know, the staking program is very beneficial for community in ecosystem based on the number of token ownership they have

Yeah same, the APY is good and although we're waiting on details for the DARKBay tokenomics... It sounds like, storefronts will need to bond D4RK which should be good for scarcity. Also ability to cold stake is key for me personally.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 06:45:37 PM

Migrating to DOT? Its a joke.
There is no way yet to do that since dot hasn't that feature yet. What they have right now is just the Parachain which the project like this Darkpay would have to be supported by the thousands of validators. DOT can't allow any project to migrate there instantly unlike the Cardano that the yare done developing the feature.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

calabasas_crypto (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 06:57:35 PM

Migrating to DOT? Its a joke.
There is no way yet to do that since dot hasn't that feature yet. What they have right now is just the Parachain which the project like this Darkpay would have to be supported by the thousands of validators. DOT can't allow any project to migrate there instantly unlike the Cardano that the yare done developing the feature.

Yeah looks like they're working on a rococo testnet so parachain slot would be the goal. Anyway the project is Privacy focused and I believe the interop is what's interesting for them on the DOT side. Are Cardano smart contracts even ready yet? Anyway the project of interest is D4RK - it's vision and products... not the platform on which it builds. It could be on DOT, ADA, Cosmos for all I care. But DOT has attention right now whether for good or bad... and they also have features ready that D4RK can leverage.
calabasas_crypto (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:06:14 PM

I will not say too much for DOT....

It looks like I cannot post images because I'm a newbie Smiley Need to level up first to Jr.Member

But honestly thank you for trying to help! I'm clearly new here but feel very well received so far. Looking forward to contributing where I can!
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:14:10 PM

I will not say too much for DOT, because so far DOT's presence in the cryptocurrency industry is beyond doubt. and it doesn't hurt for us to have it from an early age.

I will only comment on the threads that your posts make to make them look prettier, if you want to include an image then you try to do the following simple ways.
1. Click the arrow

2. After appearing the words img then enter the image link right in the middle

Hope it is useful Smiley

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
bekti3

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:39:17 PM

It looks like I cannot post images because I'm a newbie Smiley Need to level up first to Jr.Member

But honestly thank you for trying to help! I'm clearly new here but feel very well received so far. Looking forward to contributing where I can!

We warmly welcome you, do it sincerely and you will get the fruit of sincerity. do not feel left out, we are here very happy you can join this great forum.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
calabasas_crypto (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 09:38:02 PM

About time smart project start thinking ahead and moving away from this gas gulping highly congested network that want to make life unbearable for hunters, Other network have very low transaction fee but eth wants to drain everyone's pocket.
Agreed.. and its the way it should be imo. Use what works best for your project. The fact they're making the move and have things like atomic swaps in mind help my comfort with such an early position.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:12:27 PM

I will not say too much for DOT, because so far DOT's presence in the cryptocurrency industry is beyond doubt. and it doesn't hurt for us to have it from an early age.

I will only comment on the threads that your posts make to make them look prettier, if you want to include an image then you try to do the following simple ways.
1. Click the arrow
- snip -

2. After appearing the words img then enter the image link right in the middle
- snip -

Hope it is useful Smiley

hi mane, he is a newbie, so even he do all the step above, the image will not show up
you should understand that,
and if a lot of project move to dot, i think this is really big sign if dot is the best ethereum competitors now

calabasas_crypto (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:12:47 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2021, 01:49:56 AM by calabasas_crypto

hi mane, he is a newbie, so even he do all the step above, the image will not show up
and if a lot of project move to dot, i think this is really big sign if dot is the best ethereum competitors now

Thanks @coinport! And I agree 100%. A lot of projects are moving to DOT. The interop opportunities abound with enough projects onboarding. I'm not a dev on the D4RK project so can't say for certain, but my hope / thinking is that they can offer privacy services for other coins. For example if others want to offer their tokens for payments on DARKBay. Or maybe they have data to store on private IPFS cluster. etc... There's big opportunity for interop privacy services imo.
calabasas_crypto (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:18:50 PM

We warmly welcome you, do it sincerely and you will get the fruit of sincerity. do not feel left out, we are here very happy you can join this great forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome @bekti3! Love talking shop so I'm happy to be here  Cheesy
calabasas_crypto (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 04:01:09 AM

I read a post on future of privacy and wanted to make note of why I like this project. It's not just because it's a privacy project... but because it's a privacy project with interoperability in mind. The IPFS cluster, the dex, the marketplaces and the move to DOT. They're working with other services in mind. To provide privacy where there would otherwise be none. I see a future where privacy and regulation / legality can work together in concert. The point I made in the other thread was that with a self soverign identity tied to KYC you can have both privacy AND be bound by legislation. Such that your right to privacy is honored as long as you abide by the rules. Obviously this is a far ways away BUT D4RK is already thinking about it. If they wanted to just be a hyper efficient private transaction chain then mission accomplished. But they're chasing interoperability. Why? Because they know that other chains could benefit from privacy whether it's transactions, computation, supply chain, e-commerce, file storage, data access etc... they could all benefit from privacy. And again with SSI's coming, regulations can work in concert with privacy - they don't have to be at odds. It's this foresight that has me interested in such a high risk / low liquidity play. dyor  Grin
bekti3

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 05:31:31 PM

thanks for the warning, I may be too excited to welcome all the newcomers, because this is a good start for me and those who are just coming to the forum. so sorry if i made a mistake.

calabasas_crypto (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 02:02:38 AM

bumping this given the site url update and roadmap confirmation. testnet lauch immenent (2 weeks tops)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: