Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hycon (HYC) a good token to HODL or a lost cause today?  (Read 196 times)
EnergyHot100 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:32:01 PM

You meant even people will pump it when HYC didn't have good news to be announced, right? if that's your theory why don't you go to some coins that are not yet pumped on binance? that would be a better choice rather than HYC and I do believe the coins on binance has so many support from the various exchange site too.
You must see the trend and when at that time you have sold all of HYC and then convert it into the NFT token like dego or flow and you have got 1000% return.
[/quote]

Yeah. They used to be solid. Maybe they´ll get up and running again. I don´t know. I feel like I wanna invest a little into them again. Maybe wait for a sign of life from them first. It has moved a little up lately though.
Monty Crypto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:20:30 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2021, 08:18:47 AM by Monty Crypto

This coin is dead, has been delisted from Bithumb Korea. The Telegram group is full of bots asking the same questions from a script on a daily basis. Anyone who asks accountable questions gets accused of spreading FUD and is banned. The death of the CEO Kim Taewon is being being concealed he was comatose having been  hospitalised for a suicide attempt, but unfortunately succumbed.

This project started out legit, but is now a scam. It's almost a quarter through the year and there is no 2021 roadmap. Some people lost thousands investing in the ICO. All of the Western team associated with the project left a few years ago.

Steer clear.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: