Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2021, 06:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ [MYC] MYTEAMCOIN - A Digital Ecosystem for Sport Industry ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 379 times)
Jedas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:15:25 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2021, 10:04:04 AM by Jedas

MYTEAMCOIN

A Digital Ecosystem for Sport Industry  

(MYC) Myteamcoin Project is a digital ecosystem that provides the advantages of new generation technologies to the sports and esports 

INFORMATION

What is Myteamcoin ?

Snapshot : Myteamcoin is a blockchain Project consist of the four main elements , offering all inclusive solution to the global sports industry with an innovative and revolutionary perspective.Please read the White Paper in our webiste.
Mission : Myteamcoin is a pioneering decentralized digital ecosystem platform for the integration of the blockchain within the sports industry, to support and easly reach to the advantages of this new technology to everyone and to fill gaps about this field in the global sports industry.

Vision : Myteamcoin aims to support blockchain technology and innovation to reach its targets by maximizing the economic gains of sports teams, sponsors, fans and investors in the sports industry by diversifying existing standards and economic model with using advantages of new generation blockchain technology.

Our main goal is to increase the adoption of blockchain technology to normal people around the world, integrate the crypto exchange specific to payment networks, e-commerce, logistics, reward programs and sports club tokens into the global sports industry, and to create a pioneering and advanced digital ecosystem by closing the gaps in this field within the sports industry

CONSIDERATIONS

Tokenazation of sportclubs is just a part of our project . We aims to build softwares to expand usage of the sport clubs tokens.
Blockchain and crypto technology will undoubtedly bring great opportunities to sports clubs regarding financial and social benefits to themselves and its users such as (fans, investors,etc.) in the new digital age.

We believe that blockchain has a philosophy of freedom. Meanwhile, the sports team should also be reachable to any knowledge easily.Forcing sports clubs who do not have sufficient technical knowledge of existing blockchain technology into binding contracts is incompatible with the libertarian blockchain philosophy.Sports clubs' ability to integrate blockchain on themselves will eliminate disputes that may arise in the future and give them the freedom to choose and make their own decision right.We would like help them whit our knowledge just for become a technology sponsor for them.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Jedas

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:49:42 PM

#Myteamcoin (Bep20) will be listed on #Pancakeswap on March 20, 2021 UTC: 19.00.
There are no sales stages such as Private sale, Airdrop in the public offering of the token.
It will be distributed directly to the public .First investors will take advantages

necromastery

Activity: 1288
Merit: 252

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 09:39:01 PM

How you will distributed it to the public? Airdrop right? Then what's the condition to be able to receive it?
I realize this token has been around for a few months, there is a sales history on etherdelta https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2fe4276823548f6b80a0d46310b4a76cb05f1a76752532f2233b8c0c8e9609e2 This type of project scares people, as it happens a moment when it has a price, couldn't hold on to dump it.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedas

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:02:26 PM

Hi mr Necro , we didnt sold our any token yet. Tokens will be distributed by Dexes as Pancakeswap , Burgerswap and Uniswap
Myteamcoin supply divided as ERC20 to 2.300.000.000 and 2.500.000.000 on BSC as BEP20
We are not providing selling on forkdelta.com no one cant buy from there unless we open sale
You can kindly check our transactions and wallets on etherscan and bscscan.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb8323CfAFb0E6CC60ce332f1181D56e91BA0D8BA
All addrees are belongs to us. If you would like to proff . Kindly ask me please .

We didnt organized Ico or an airdrop until now even didnt organized a private sale for giving equal advantages to anyone.
Just maybe we can organize an lottery in the future .

There are no scary things , if you check website and twitter and linkedin accounts , you will see our team consist of real persons.
We accept that if you say myteamcoin project is not useful, its an review, so we can consider that and  try to make it better myteamcoin project ,
but we dont accept that any claim about scamming or scary things

Thank you for your attention .
Best Regards
Mehmet Arslan Armağan

CaVO32

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:05:31 PM

Hi mr Necro , we didnt sold our any token yet. Tokens will be distributed by Dexes as Pancakeswap , Burgerswap and Uniswap
Myteamcoin supply divided as ERC20 to 2.300.000.000 and 2.500.000.000 on BSC as BEP20
We are not providing selling on forkdelta.com no one cant buy from there unless we open sale
All addrees are belongs to us. If you would like to proff . Kindly ask me please .
-

Upon viewing the address above, it says the max supply of MYC is 4.8B. So the number that you are talking about here as 2.3B is the current circulating supply as erc20?  The other 2.5B is under BSC network.

And another thing, since you are exploring the sports industry, have you reached out to some sports companies or sports teams that may possibly have the interest to use your coin? Because they will not come to you as they don't know that you exist. You will be the one reaching out to these organizations.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1058

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:06:06 PM

I haven't read (or even download) your whitepaper because today I'm not in the mood to burden my brain with detailed info about a project without knowing how stupid (or smart) they were first. So I'd like to know this first, a simple yes or no will suffice:

Basically you offered project that'll be a pioneer on sports-club-slash-industry where they'll use your token for their daily financial needs like purchasing merchandise, tickets, etc.? And the sports club we're talking about here are names like (but not limited to) MU-FC, LA-Lakers, Bellator, etc.?

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Jedas

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 07:05:55 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2021, 07:16:53 PM by Jedas

-

Upon viewing the address above, it says the max supply of MYC is 4.8B. So the number that you are talking about here as 2.3B is the current circulating supply as erc20?  The other 2.5B is under BSC network.

https://i.postimg.cc/CxmWDpv6/Screen-Shot-2021-03-18-at-11-56-52-PM.png

And another thing, since you are exploring the sports industry, have you reached out to some sports companies or sports teams that may possibly have the interest to use your coin? Because they will not come to you as they don't know that you exist. You will be the one reaching out to these organizations.

Myteamcoin have totally 4.8 B . Due to high fees of ERC20 , we used crosscchain whit bridge to seperate our supplies to 2.3 as ERC20 and 2.5 as BEP20. Anyone can use each of them and also can easly change their BEP20 to ERC20 as well by bridge . Cross Chain technology enables avoiding from duplicate supplies. So we are NOT generating another supplies as in another chains.

We believe blockchain is a philosophy of freedom. Therefore, the sports team should also have easy access to any information as anybody. We want to share our experiences by giving support as a technology sponsor to sports clubs who do not have sufficient knowledge of blockchain technology.

Because it is incompatible with the liberal blockchain philosophy to force sports clubs whp do not have sufficient technical knowledge of current blockchain technology into binding contracts, the ability of sports clubs to integrate blockchain into them will eliminate future conflicts and give them the freedom to choose and make their own decisions.

We are new in these area and we are trying to reach out sport teams ,we made some meetings with good reviews and explained that tokenization of sport teams is just a easy part of our project , it is important expand usage of this fan tokens otherwise it will not be more than digital asset on cryptoexchanges.

Jedas

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 07:14:03 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2021, 07:43:31 PM by Jedas

I haven't read (or even download) your whitepaper because today I'm not in the mood to burden my brain with detailed info about a project without knowing how stupid (or smart) they were first. So I'd like to know this first, a simple yes or no will suffice:

Basically you offered project that'll be a pioneer on sports-club-slash-industry where they'll use your token for their daily financial needs like purchasing merchandise, tickets, etc.? And the sports club we're talking about here are names like (but not limited to) MU-FC, LA-Lakers, Bellator, etc.?

But not limited to (Yes)
Main purpose is to create a digital infrastructure for sport teams tokens ecosystem .
Myteamcoin will be just a base token , any sport token will have access to use our infrastructure.
necromastery

Activity: 1288
Merit: 252

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 09:49:17 PM

We didnt organized Ico or an airdrop until now even didnt organized a private sale for giving equal advantages to anyone.
Just maybe we can organize an lottery in the future .

There are no scary things , if you check website and twitter and linkedin accounts , you will see our team consist of real persons.
We accept that if you say myteamcoin project is not useful, its an review, so we can consider that and  try to make it better myteamcoin project ,
but we dont accept that any claim about scamming or scary things

Thank you for your attention .
Best Regards
Mehmet Arslan Armağan

So what are you going to do on the supply in eth platform? burn it until it has 2,300,000,000 MYC left?
Well, you say "All addrees are belongs to us". So what to say about this, DEX trading on etherscan says so. Could it be a bug by etherscan? which meaningless ones appear there?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedas

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 10:10:40 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2021, 10:23:50 PM by Jedas

Mr Necro

We dont decide to burn our erc20 tokens , they could be use on ethereum platform , we have hope about Ethereum 2.0 . Actually we have a plan to build our own blockchain by forking ethereum . Migration to own chain from ethereum will be  easy but it would be difficult from binance smart chain. We can not take that risk , thats why we used bridge instead of generation another token on binance smart chain.

A several months ago ,  did have a try to open a sale to see transaction fee of ERC20 standarts on forkdelta. it was just a try to open a sale 1.000 MYC  and bought same time.
You could see that in your picture ( token amount section )
The selling amont is 1000 MYC as you see.
Our reserved 400.000.000 MYC on forkdelta  still belongs to us .
i cant upload a picture to here because my qualification is not enough .
If you kindly join our telegram or twitter or anywhere i could send you a proof of picture.
If there will be one more message about this issue  i will withdraw all tokens from forkdelta to our wallet.
Jedas

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 10:19:48 PM

Miiike
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 07:33:42 AM

But not limited to (Yes)
Main purpose is to create a digital infrastructure for sport teams tokens ecosystem .
Myteamcoin will be just a base token , any sport token will have access to use our infrastructure.

And your team has a complete awareness that the entire project is susceptible to be detailed and buried if those sports team decide to use their own token when they decide to embrace crypto, right? I find it quite difficult to imagine that team as big as the ones within NBA or UFC decide to use someone's token instead of their own, given creating their own will bring more benefits.

Jedas

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:22:30 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2021, 09:39:22 AM by Jedas

But not limited to (Yes)

And your team has a complete awareness that the entire project is susceptible to be detailed and buried if those sports team decide to use their own token when they decide to embrace crypto, right? I find it quite difficult to imagine that team as big as the ones within NBA or UFC decide to use someone's token instead of their own, given creating their own will bring more benefits.

Thank you for your participation ,

Myteamcoin plans to be not just an erc20 token or Bep20, our prediction is to establish Myteamchain , after building our software platforms , It will be unique and serves just for sport token ecosystem. Myteamcoin will be a base token on this blockchain for transaction for fees , etc. such as BNB , ERC20 and Gas etc or fees in retail sector shopping etc by using our platforms.. In this case we would like to help or support any sport clubs to establish their tokens .Building their own tokens will create a bigger ecosystem .

Detailed info is written in our white-paper .
If you dont like read , Please kindly ask in here

Best Regards.
Miiike
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:08:06 AM

Myteamcoin plans to be not just an erc20 token or Bep20, our prediction is to establish Myteamchain , after building our software platforms , It will be unique and serves just for sport token ecosystem. Myteamcoin will be a base token on this blockchain for transaction for fees , etc. such as BNB , ERC20 and Gas etc or fees in retail sector shopping etc by using our platforms.. In this case we would like to help or support any sport clubs to establish their tokens .Building their own tokens will create a bigger ecosystem .

Best Regards.

On the other hand, from customers perspective (and with it, the sport team's preferences, with the aim to cater their customer's needs), if they don't have any other way to buy... sport-related things and can only do that with crypto, wouldn't they prefer to buy with more known and established crypto like BNB, ETH, or BTC (I'm talking about the coin themselves, not the token generated from their chain)? This will leads to a very possible scenario where sport officials uses those coins instead of your token if they decide to embrace crypto. Thus, another way to derail your plan.

I'll probably look at the whitepaper later tonight if I have some time to kill

Jedas

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:47:30 AM

Best Regards.

On the other hand, from customers perspective (and with it, the sport team's preferences, with the aim to cater their customer's needs), if they don't have any other way to buy... sport-related things and can only do that with crypto, wouldn't they prefer to buy with more known and established crypto like BNB, ETH, or BTC (I'm talking about the coin themselves, not the token generated from their chain)? This will leads to a very possible scenario where sport officials uses those coins instead of your token if they decide to embrace crypto. Thus, another way to derail your plan.

I'll probably look at the whitepaper later tonight if I have some time to kill

Exchanging ideas with you helps us to explain our project better, so thank you for having time.
The world is in a big change according to evolution of technology . In this condtions, integration to blockchain techology will be more and crypto usage ratio in any sector will expand more in the future. Who is first adapting to this technology have more advantage in Sport Industry.
We offering to sport clubs use their own tokens expect bnb eth or btc , using their own tokens as we described in our project ,will create various benefits as financialy and brand management etc .
As i described above we dont force sport clubs or fans to use our myteamcoin tokens , its is just an option of choice .
Myteamcoin main usage issue become a base token in our digital platforms such as our e-commerce and crypto exchange ( It will be a Dex , fork of Pancakeswap , possibly launch on 2022 January) and as in transaction supplier such as GAS.

We are pleased to your attention to read . Reviews makes us stronger.

Thank you .

andybassey

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 12:39:42 PM

So Myteamcoin will be listed very soon March 20, 2021. interesting that there are no stages such as Private sale and Airdrop in the public offering of the token
mandor

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 06:28:54 PM

So Myteamcoin will be listed very soon March 20, 2021. interesting that there are no stages such as Private sale and Airdrop in the public offering of the token
Exactly, but it's just a DEX, it's not hard to get listed there. It would be very impressive if it were a reputable CEX. But I remember, since there's no sale so we can't hope too much, if this can get people attention, it will become. But if not, will eventually dead by itself.
Thread will dead and project will be abandoned, once again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Jedas

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:13:07 PM

Hello , we didnt organized ico and private sale , because we wanted provide equal opportunity to everyone to avoid dumping pre buyer to new incomers .
Plus we care about this project a long period and dont want be restricted in future by some govermental regulation because of organized an ico .

Jedas

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:53:21 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2021, 09:07:58 PM by Jedas

Exactly, but it's just a DEX, it's not hard to get listed there. It would be very impressive if it were a reputable CEX. But I remember, since there's no sale so we can't hope too much, if this can get people attention, it will become. But if not, will eventually dead by itself.
Thread will dead and project will be abandoned, once again.

I have described above the reason of no sale . If there will be a foundation or not myteamcoin project will survive . Foundation just provide only speeds up what we predict in our roadmap to come true , because we need more developers on our project . So no matter what the project is going to builded because we dont see this project as a job to quit or adondened
Miiike
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:58:27 PM

Exchanging ideas with you helps us to explain our project better, so thank you for having time.
The world is in a big change according to evolution of technology . In this condtions, integration to blockchain techology will be more and crypto usage ratio in any sector will expand more in the future. Who is first adapting to this technology have more advantage in Sport Industry.
We offering to sport clubs use their own tokens expect bnb eth or btc , using their own tokens as we described in our project ,will create various benefits as financialy and brand management etc .
As i described above we dont force sport clubs or fans to use our myteamcoin tokens , its is just an option of choice .
Myteamcoin main usage issue become a base token in our digital platforms such as our e-commerce and crypto exchange ( It will be a Dex , fork of Pancakeswap , possibly launch on 2022 January) and as in transaction supplier such as GAS.

We are pleased to your attention to read . Reviews makes us stronger.

Thank you .

To sum it up, you offered a platform for clubs to sell things via DEX, as well as a base token that will enable (let's say) Manchester United to create a Manchester United Token (MUT) that will be used as a payment system on that DEX for MU fans to buy tickets etc.? In a wider scope, it is very possible that there will be MCT, CFCT, UFCT, BellT, LALT (we can throw whatever alphabets here)?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: