Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ [MYC] MYTEAMCOIN - A Digital Ecosystem for Sport Industry ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 446 times)
Jedas (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:15:25 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2024, 04:38:12 PM by Jedas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 09:39:01 PM

How you will distributed it to the public? Airdrop right? Then what's the condition to be able to receive it?
I realize this token has been around for a few months, there is a sales history on etherdelta https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2fe4276823548f6b80a0d46310b4a76cb05f1a76752532f2233b8c0c8e9609e2 This type of project scares people, as it happens a moment when it has a price, couldn't hold on to dump it.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:05:31 PM

Hi mr Necro , we didnt sold our any token yet. Tokens will be distributed by Dexes as Pancakeswap , Burgerswap and Uniswap
Myteamcoin supply divided as ERC20 to 2.300.000.000 and 2.500.000.000 on BSC as BEP20
We are not providing selling on forkdelta.com no one cant buy from there unless we open sale
You can kindly check our transactions and wallets on etherscan and bscscan.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb8323CfAFb0E6CC60ce332f1181D56e91BA0D8BA
All addrees are belongs to us. If you would like to proff . Kindly ask me please .
-

Upon viewing the address above, it says the max supply of MYC is 4.8B. So the number that you are talking about here as 2.3B is the current circulating supply as erc20?  The other 2.5B is under BSC network.

And another thing, since you are exploring the sports industry, have you reached out to some sports companies or sports teams that may possibly have the interest to use your coin? Because they will not come to you as they don't know that you exist. You will be the one reaching out to these organizations.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:06:06 PM

I haven't read (or even download) your whitepaper because today I'm not in the mood to burden my brain with detailed info about a project without knowing how stupid (or smart) they were first. So I'd like to know this first, a simple yes or no will suffice:

Basically you offered project that'll be a pioneer on sports-club-slash-industry where they'll use your token for their daily financial needs like purchasing merchandise, tickets, etc.? And the sports club we're talking about here are names like (but not limited to) MU-FC, LA-Lakers, Bellator, etc.?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 09:49:17 PM

Hi mr Necro , we didnt sold our any token yet. Tokens will be distributed by Dexes as Pancakeswap , Burgerswap and Uniswap
Myteamcoin supply divided as ERC20 to 2.300.000.000 and 2.500.000.000 on BSC as BEP20
We are not providing selling on forkdelta.com no one cant buy from there unless we open sale
You can kindly check our transactions and wallets on etherscan and bscscan.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb8323CfAFb0E6CC60ce332f1181D56e91BA0D8BA
All addrees are belongs to us. If you would like to proff . Kindly ask me please .

We didnt organized Ico or an airdrop until now even didnt organized a private sale for giving equal advantages to anyone.
Just maybe we can organize an lottery in the future .

There are no scary things , if you check website and twitter and linkedin accounts , you will see our team consist of real persons.
We accept that if you say myteamcoin project is not useful, its an review, so we can consider that and  try to make it better myteamcoin project ,
but we dont accept that any claim about scamming or scary things

Thank you for your attention .
Best Regards
Mehmet Arslan Armağan

So what are you going to do on the supply in eth platform? burn it until it has 2,300,000,000 MYC left?
Well, you say "All addrees are belongs to us". So what to say about this, DEX trading on etherscan says so. Could it be a bug by etherscan? which meaningless ones appear there?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 07:33:42 AM

I haven't read (or even download) your whitepaper because today I'm not in the mood to burden my brain with detailed info about a project without knowing how stupid (or smart) they were first. So I'd like to know this first, a simple yes or no will suffice:

Basically you offered project that'll be a pioneer on sports-club-slash-industry where they'll use your token for their daily financial needs like purchasing merchandise, tickets, etc.? And the sports club we're talking about here are names like (but not limited to) MU-FC, LA-Lakers, Bellator, etc.?

But not limited to (Yes)
Main purpose is to create a digital infrastructure for sport teams tokens ecosystem .
Myteamcoin will be just a base token , any sport token will have access to use our infrastructure.

And your team has a complete awareness that the entire project is susceptible to be detailed and buried if those sports team decide to use their own token when they decide to embrace crypto, right? I find it quite difficult to imagine that team as big as the ones within NBA or UFC decide to use someone's token instead of their own, given creating their own will bring more benefits.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:08:06 AM

And your team has a complete awareness that the entire project is susceptible to be detailed and buried if those sports team decide to use their own token when they decide to embrace crypto, right? I find it quite difficult to imagine that team as big as the ones within NBA or UFC decide to use someone's token instead of their own, given creating their own will bring more benefits.

Thank you for your participation ,

Myteamcoin plans to be not just an erc20 token or Bep20, our prediction is to establish Myteamchain , after building our software platforms , It will be unique and serves just for sport token ecosystem. Myteamcoin will be a base token on this blockchain for transaction for fees , etc. such as BNB , ERC20 and Gas etc or fees in retail sector shopping etc by using our platforms.. In this case we would like to help or support any sport clubs to establish their tokens .Building their own tokens will create a bigger ecosystem .

Detailed info is written in our white-paper .
If you dont like read , Please kindly ask in here

Best Regards.

On the other hand, from customers perspective (and with it, the sport team's preferences, with the aim to cater their customer's needs), if they don't have any other way to buy... sport-related things and can only do that with crypto, wouldn't they prefer to buy with more known and established crypto like BNB, ETH, or BTC (I'm talking about the coin themselves, not the token generated from their chain)? This will leads to a very possible scenario where sport officials uses those coins instead of your token if they decide to embrace crypto. Thus, another way to derail your plan.

I'll probably look at the whitepaper later tonight if I have some time to kill
andybassey

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 12:39:42 PM

So Myteamcoin will be listed very soon March 20, 2021. interesting that there are no stages such as Private sale and Airdrop in the public offering of the token
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 06:28:54 PM

So Myteamcoin will be listed very soon March 20, 2021. interesting that there are no stages such as Private sale and Airdrop in the public offering of the token
Exactly, but it's just a DEX, it's not hard to get listed there. It would be very impressive if it were a reputable CEX. But I remember, since there's no sale so we can't hope too much, if this can get people attention, it will become. But if not, will eventually dead by itself.
Thread will dead and project will be abandoned, once again.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:58:27 PM

Exchanging ideas with you helps us to explain our project better, so thank you for having time.
The world is in a big change according to evolution of technology . In this condtions, integration to blockchain techology will be more and crypto usage ratio in any sector will expand more in the future. Who is first adapting to this technology have more advantage in Sport Industry.
We offering to sport clubs use their own tokens expect bnb eth or btc , using their own tokens as we described in our project ,will create various benefits as financialy and brand management etc .
As i described above we dont force sport clubs or fans to use our myteamcoin tokens , its is just an option of choice .
Myteamcoin main usage issue become a base token in our digital platforms such as our e-commerce and crypto exchange ( It will be a Dex , fork of Pancakeswap , possibly launch on 2022 January) and as in transaction supplier such as GAS.

We are pleased to your attention to read . Reviews makes us stronger.

Thank you .

To sum it up, you offered a platform for clubs to sell things via DEX, as well as a base token that will enable (let's say) Manchester United to create a Manchester United Token (MUT) that will be used as a payment system on that DEX for MU fans to buy tickets etc.? In a wider scope, it is very possible that there will be MCT, CFCT, UFCT, BellT, LALT (we can throw whatever alphabets here)?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 02:08:00 PM

Exchanging ideas with you helps us to explain our project better, so thank you for having time.
The world is in a big change according to evolution of technology . In this condtions, integration to blockchain techology will be more and crypto usage ratio in any sector will expand more in the future. Who is first adapting to this technology have more advantage in Sport Industry.
We offering to sport clubs use their own tokens expect bnb eth or btc , using their own tokens as we described in our project ,will create various benefits as financialy and brand management etc .
As i described above we dont force sport clubs or fans to use our myteamcoin tokens , its is just an option of choice .
Myteamcoin main usage issue become a base token in our digital platforms such as our e-commerce and crypto exchange ( It will be a Dex , fork of Pancakeswap , possibly launch on 2022 January) and as in transaction supplier such as GAS.

We are pleased to your attention to read . Reviews makes us stronger.

Thank you .

To sum it up, you offered a platform for clubs to sell things via DEX, as well as a base token that will enable (let's say) Manchester United to create a Manchester United Token (MUT) that will be used as a payment system on that DEX for MU fans to buy tickets etc.? In a wider scope, it is very possible that there will be MCT, CFCT, UFCT, BellT, LALT (we can throw whatever alphabets here)?

Dex will be used as an exchange and investment .The fans  could receive the tokens from dex to use it in other platform that we offer.
Still there are sport teams which are already created their tokens
And there will be more in the future .We are just providing an infrastructure for usage of sport teams token in common life .

Sorry, I got a little bit unclear. Can you please clarify these two questions, perhaps it'll be better to answer simply in a yes or no, to avoid further misunderstanding.

1. Will sport clubs be able to create their own token using your platform? Namely, like Manchester-United-Token, etc.

2. (For the matter I marked in blue), do you mean some teams already use your platform, or were you talking about token the teams created using ERC, BSC, or other chain?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:06:02 PM

1.According to our Roadmap , when we build our own chain and after migrate  , any official sport Clubs will able create the their tokens. Until that time we could provide to create tokens them as erc20 or bep20 , or support them to create by theirselves .

2. Our platfrom is still building now ,we need more developers right now. We have allready meeting whit some sport clubs in our region .We will announce after at least one finalization of our platform. We have to finish our building process first , to reaching big sport Clubs as Manu

This clarifies several things, thank you.

One that I can't shake off though, is the psychology behind the decision making to go crypto from the perspective of your end user (namely, the sport team and the fans). The "confusion" (it's not a confusion per se, rather it is a curiosity that keeps banging my mind) gets more vocal with your mention of local sport clubs, that is based on a thinking that (as I mentioned previous on several post behind) if teams decide to go crypto, they'll prefer to go with big and existing coins or created their own.

For the case of small and local clubs, though, with a significantly smaller and more focused fans, I think it will be quite hard for them to persuade the fans to go crypto. Thus, they'll open themselves to still accepting fiat payment. And this will stunt the growth of your project. Any thought about this? And still related to this question, as mentioned on earlier part of my post about psychology behind the decision making to go crypto, has an analysis been made to canvass the possibility of end user's (again, that is the umbrella for people who uses MYC, namely the sport team and their fans) decision to go crypto?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 03:39:12 PM

The sport clubs in any region have a problems about their finance management and integration to new changings / technology .Regarding to change of population culture ( means ; incoming new age), the views rates of sport organizations will decrease slightly continue. According to this condtions , reveneus of broadcasting , tickets , adverstisement and sponsorhisp revenues will be decreased . Its because new incoming population will interest more in e-sports rather than traditional in sport organization .
It's effect will seen more in the future .You could research this prediction about this issue by yourself too or if u want i could open another topic of this issue for you .

So we know that the most customer of sport clubs are their fans , Increasing the service quality in line with the wishes and expectations of the
fans will be an economic return , which sport teams will be good relations and catching the new age population will have advantage. Its is all about the economic return , if
the sportive succes cant not be contribute whit economic succes ,growing of sport clubs will not be continues.

While the digital culture is growing in the new age , usage of crypto will be growth .New agers will use them in their economic lives more than you .Sport team who is adapting this digital area will be experienced and onestep forward rather than their opponents.

I am underline again , our purpose to create an infrastructure whit our combined software platform to expand usage of crypto in common life as we described in our website. The more teams generate their own tokens incease the more crypto-ecosystem on sport area. .Creating tokens to sport clubs is not our primary bussines . We just declare that we can support on this issue in order to prevent some people from taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of sports teams. Cretaing their tokens by theirselves will eliminiate to risk that may arise in the future. Right now we just can provide support on ethereum network , until we establish our blockchain. We would like to finish first our softwares according to our roadmap , when they are working effiecent , we will start to build our own blockchain.

Myc will be used as a base token in our softwares as an option , so the teams who are using our software use their tokens as well , but there should be a fee in transactions as well , or a shopping point in retails sector and also will be a base token in our exchange .

Our advantages is developer salarys is more cheaper in our country agaings in other countries regarding low curreny of our country now. We could hire more developers whit the same amount price as like other projects.

We are serious about this project and we cant say fanstactic lies as other projects to get attention .Our team is just exist from 5 person. Just 3 of us is experienced as a software developers , so it makes this process of building softwares longer .My region is my country now but we will not stop in this region when get a movement.
Establishing our softwares will create a more money flow to give us more movement space .Each product will come true step by step , In this road our project will become more knowing and trustable brand whit the time.  

Thank you for you attention . Its very helpful to us to converstaion whit smart person as you .

If I may try to summarize before I jump deeper (and please correct me at any parts that I am wrong) the main motor behind the project is an idea that we are at the entrance of new age, and that future generation will integrate tech (and with it, crypto) far deeper than how we do/did. Thus, pioneer who introduced new sector on this "coming-of-new-age" will have benefits for the generation to come in form of (but not limited to) customers loyalty, brand awareness and acknowledgement, and experiences?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 09:33:45 PM

Just to change topic here. Is this project similar to what chiliz is doing?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4515876.0

Under this chiliz is the socios project - https://www.socios.com/, where they have a lot of sports leagues already in place. If you can check their site, they already got a lot of biggest clubs out there with their specific tokens. So do you think you can also get some of these sports elites to create their token on your platform?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 03:36:23 PM

If I may try to summarize before I jump deeper (and please correct me at any parts that I am wrong) the main motor behind the project is an idea that we are at the entrance of new age, and that future generation will integrate tech (and with it, crypto) far deeper than how we do/did. Thus, pioneer who introduced new sector on this "coming-of-new-age" will have benefits for the generation to come in form of (but not limited to) customers loyalty, brand awareness and acknowledgement, and experiences?

Correct. Thank you for the summarize . Jump deeper please .

Ok, so that's the long term goal; And in a way, I can see that it is applicable and a good strategy, because (in  a way or two) that is how bitcoin stand out against other (and more beneficial) coins. But how exactly do you plan to survive the short term period? We have to agree that, in order to be able to reach that position (being the pioneer on sport crypto), you'll have to be able to survive several years ahead and be accepted by current generation and trend (that'll ultimately brought you to the next trend) first.

Let's assume this "next generation" will come with the launch of fully integrated internet into daily basis, or the IoT (or internet v.3, whatever people want to call it), that optimistically speaking, happen in the next three or four years. In order to be acknowledged as the pioneer of sport crypto, and adapted, and used widely you'll have to survive the four years span. Meanwhile, we know how many new projects born everyday, each with their own idea, appeals, and ambitions.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 01:47:45 PM

Hello again Mike ,

In regards to your roadmap, i have no intention to be a grammar nazi or anything, just... clarifying or perhaps showing a possible "bug". Does "ending" the name of your wallet? It is quite a confusion when people consult to your roadmap and it said "ending web wallet"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: