Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the most appropriate place to hide & survive during a global dictatorship.  (Read 83 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 11:31:26 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2021, 12:42:24 PM by Ucy

I think the answer is: where they can't easily access & control.
I would avoid using their technologies/infrastructures, or avoid using technologies they understand & are familiar with.

The technology part is why I'm seriously considering things that are open source & decentralized... both in hardware and software areas.

I wouldn't be running away from things they control in one country and going to another country to live where there are infrastructures/technologies they can potentially control
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 11:34:19 AM

I would avoid using their technologies/infrastructures, or avoid using technologies they understand & are familiar with.

The technology part is why I'm seriously considering things that are open source & decentralized... both in hardware and software areas.
I will Live in a  bunker and will filled with foods and stuffs . I will withdraw all my funds in bank and will withdraw also half of my Funds in crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 12:06:17 PM

I will Live in a  bunker and will filled with foods and stuffs . I will withdraw all my funds in bank and will withdraw also half of my Funds in crypto.

Interesting. I'd do similar thing.
 I will likely use alot of the withdrawn money to buy things that are suitable for nomadic lifestyle. The things need to be right in order to greatly increase your chances of survival.
People in certain places like cities, towns, etc  (with advanced technology controlled by evil forces) will be under slave-like control.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:48:56 PM

Island living, farm living or forest living.

You can cultivate and have an hefty supply of food with those places. No technology at all or at least have lesser signals if you're going to need it.

But that's an ideal living if you're financially free already and can literally help you to survive while having a clean fresh air everyday.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:19:45 PM

I wouldn't be running away from things they control in one country and going to another country to live where there are infrastructures/technologies they can potentially control

The easiest way would just to leave the country and go somewhere else. It is very unlikely that all countries will unite to one global dictatoship, countries like Switzerland will likely always survive and should be a great spot to hide out. But if you are stuck in the dictatorship I would try to get off the grid and in an area where not many people live. Hiding out in the Himalayas could work as it very hard to access.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 11:05:30 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2021, 11:15:57 PM by Vod

There is no place on the literal planet you'll be able to hide from a conquering dictator, unless you stay below the surface and finely spread out your input / output.  But if you use anything with technology (open source or not) your heat and power generation waste will give you away on a routine satellite sweep.  

It won't be about access and control - it will be about cost vs the danger you represent.  Invading troops will still find you and if you show any resistance at all to their monitoring devices, they'll execute you on the spot unless they have open spots in their labs.   This was done in WWII even when Germany no longer believed they'd win it - what would a global dictator do?

The easiest way would just to leave the country and go somewhere else. It is very unlikely that all countries will unite to one global dictatoship, countries like Switzerland will likely always survive and should be a great spot to hide out.

Why would a global dictator respect their wish to not be conquered?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Theresajing0

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:02:12 AM

During the dictatorship of Nazi Germany, some people were dissatisfied with his rule and went to Britain and the United States to contribute to the victory of World War II. Going to his enemies was the best way.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:55:22 AM

I will Live in a  bunker and will filled with foods and stuffs . I will withdraw all my funds in bank and will withdraw also half of my Funds in crypto.

Interesting. I'd do similar thing.
 I will likely use alot of the withdrawn money to buy things that are suitable for nomadic lifestyle. The things need to be right in order to greatly increase your chances of survival.
People in certain places like cities, towns, etc  (with advanced technology controlled by evil forces) will be under slave-like control.
That's my point , i would rather lives back to the Flintstone lifestyle than be a victim of the Controlled world.

I have lived in the mountain places for couple pf months sometime in my life and i felt the goodness of living so i can still choose that when the Global arise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 03:17:40 AM

if you can find these ways? then why not  since this is one good way to prevent from being detected.
Because those are the targets of the dictatorship surely when implemented .

You can stay away from civilization , for sure in your country there are still semi isolated places in which you can leave without traces.

kruglikov

Activity: 252
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:32:23 PM

There is no place on the literal planet you'll be able to hide from a conquering dictator, unless you stay below the surface and finely spread out your input / output.  But if you use anything with technology (open source or not) your heat and power generation waste will give you away on a routine satellite sweep.  

It won't be about access and control - it will be about cost vs the danger you represent.  Invading troops will still find you and if you show any resistance at all to their monitoring devices, they'll execute you on the spot unless they have open spots in their labs.   This was done in WWII even when Germany no longer believed they'd win it - what would a global dictator do?

The easiest way would just to leave the country and go somewhere else. It is very unlikely that all countries will unite to one global dictatoship, countries like Switzerland will likely always survive and should be a great spot to hide out.

Why would a global dictator respect their wish to not be conquered?

It seems that you studied that matter very well, because you are a criminal and a thief who was accused with pwdophilia and who now runs a ponzi to steal some money and run away to caribbean.

"I'm running my new project in a separate corporation and will be fundraising to develop it.  My goal is to make $1,000 a month residual income, so I can get citizenship in a caribbean country, sell my house, and retire."

See my topic for more info.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5314441
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:47:09 PM

You can cultivate and have an hefty supply of food with those places. No technology at all or at least have lesser signals if you're going to need it.

But that's an ideal living if you're financially free already and can literally help you to survive while having a clean fresh air everyday.

Ofcourse. That is basically what certain rural people do/did and still not that difficult or expensive to start today.     I won't be surprised if their previous activities and knowledge of those areas were more advanced and in harmony with nature. They most likely lost it as they gradually became corrupted and blinded by evil.
You still see lots of such rural dweller today. I noticed alot are unfortunately mixing and replacing things that are not environmentally friendly with their traditionally way of living.

Their distance forefathers most likely choose to stick with nature and knew what they were doing.
RPDesim

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 01:33:21 AM

To other country, see north koreans trying to escape from the country because no one can hide from a dictator.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:18:41 AM

It is impossible to hide under anything in this world, probably on Mars?

Why we need to hide and survive from who? Talking about skynet? Roll Eyes

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
AsaHi2

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 03:36:19 PM

My answer was the same.. The best place for doing something like that is Island.
You can always get food, you will be away from everything and everybody. A little dangerous because of some predators but still the best place for me !
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 07:51:25 PM

My answer was the same.. The best place for doing something like that is Island.
You can always get food, you will be away from everything and everybody. A little dangerous because of some predators but still the best place for me !

You know of a secret little island that thousands of people won't go to when food gets low?    Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 08:48:26 AM

It is impossible to hide under anything in this world, probably on Mars?

Why we need to hide and survive from who? Talking about skynet? Roll Eyes

I assume you think everything on earth is (or will be) known and understood by the dictators\tyrants?
Well, there are people who will be kept safe during their tyrannical reign and safe from the problems people will be plaqued with on earth. An invisible LORD who made this World will keep them safe. HIS name is JESUS CHRIST and HE is a Good LORD. Any one who believes in HIM will be kept safe too.
Ofcourse, there are believers who will be killed when their time on Earth is up. Others will be be "taken away" alive together with the killed believers.

Why we need to hide and survive from who? Talking about skynet?
I don't really know about skynet, maybe I have watched it before but don't remember anymore.  This is about very reliable prophesies about what will take place on earth in a not-too-distant future. It's gradually being fulfilled in this world and has been very reliable.
I believe those in position of authority, researchers, and others are aware of what is going on and have developed/developing plans to counter it. Unfortunately this will only lead to drastical changes that will end up getting mankind more enslaved to an evil entity. Besides they won't be able to solve the problems. It's way beyond them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: