Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting btc events so far in 2021  (Read 142 times)
Pokapoka124 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 04:18:41 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2021, 09:50:25 PM by Pokapoka124

Delete
xcaret

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:53:36 PM

Yes, It sure is exciting times to be investing in BTC.
just don't invest in more than you can afford to loose !

I sold my small amount on Jan 8th ,a lucky move I thought ..  But, now I wish I'd held on !

Now I'm struggling whether to reinvest my winnings or sit and hope the price drops. 
Pokapoka124 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 09:52:23 AM

I sold my small amount on Jan 8th ,a lucky move I thought ..  But, now I wish I'd held on !

Now I'm struggling whether to reinvest my winnings or sit and hope the price drops. 
Yes, I'm in that situation too...too scared to buy the top rn but don't know if there will be a dip anytime soon
best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 10:04:39 PM

This is really a good year for blockchain technology (Cryptocurrency). Many cryptocurrency hit their all time high. Many startup also saw the light of the day. Alot celebrities embraced it openly; including institutions openly declaring that the have bought Bitcoin etc.
From what, we have seen so far, the sky is the limit of Cryptocurrency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 10:52:51 PM

@OP if you're still there you can add these two additional events that just had happened recently.
1. Elon Musk says people can now buy a Tesla with bitcoin
2. Paris Hilton Is "Very, Very Excited" About Bitcoin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 01:03:50 AM

The NEW ATH for bitcoin really amazed new investors, thus making them to decide to try new kind of asset as bitcoin. There are so many great things happened this year, many altcoins really pump well, just like doge, eth, xrp, trx and other defi coins like uni and cake.

Also, isnt the TESLA who made big btc investments did a loud noise in crypto industry? Other companies envy TESLA making them to reconsider investing cryptocurrency, too.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 01:15:06 AM

The NEW ATH for bitcoin really amazed new investors, thus making them to decide to try new kind of asset as bitcoin. There are so many great things happened this year, many altcoins really pump well, just like doge, eth, xrp, trx and other defi coins like uni and cake.

Also, isnt the TESLA who made big btc investments did a loud noise in crypto industry? Other companies envy TESLA making them to reconsider investing cryptocurrency, too.

Hard to say if other companies have envied Tesla with their huge investments on bitcoin. Probably they are thinking that Elon and his company has the balls to dab on an asset that is risky and very volatile. But that is Elon Musk, we know that he is visionary and willing to do everything in his power to challenge the status quo.

Other companies can follow as well, or some will rather stay away and not willing to hedge their balance sheet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:58:03 AM

Other companies don't need to envy Tesla. Everybody, company or individual, rich or poor, can buy Bitcoin anytime. The big difference between Tesla and other companies is that Tesla is updated with what's new and actually has the guts to get into it regardless of whether it is acceptable to the conventional investors' world or not.

On the another note, be careful in saying that many altcoins really pumped well. Many of them are actually not. Their prices are rising simply because Bitcoin's price is rising. But if you are looking at their BTC value and not their USD value, which should be what is done, you'd see that they are still actually in red compared to their previous ATHs.

Coingecko, for example, has it that ETH is still -75.9% from its 2017 ATH, TRX -83.0% from its 2018 ATH, XRP -94.7% from its 2018 ATH, and so on.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 03:55:24 AM

This is really a good year for blockchain technology (Cryptocurrency). Many cryptocurrency hit their all time high. Many startup also saw the light of the day. Alot celebrities embraced it openly; including institutions openly declaring that the have bought Bitcoin etc.
From what, we have seen so far, the sky is the limit of Cryptocurrency.
I would agree with it, if it weren't for the fact that there is a pandemic and my country is on another lockdown, which means that I can enjoy the growth of bitcoin because I can't spend it on anything since a lot of stores are closed and online shopping is a hassle. I hope that these good news about cryptocurrency continues to increase in the coming months and years.
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 05:20:24 AM

This is the best year for the crypto community so far, a lot of things happened that makes the bitcoin hits the new ATH and now ranging into $55k -$60k, I did not expect bitcoin to reach as high as this way back year 2020 because of this pandemic but because of so many influencers, companies and countries that accept bitcoin, buy and invest it we now at the new ATH. We can now also include Tesla who bough 1.5 Billion worth of bitcoin and is now accepting bitcoin as a means of payment so we could still see a continuous rising of bitcoin.

Parking_Meater

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 05:36:46 AM

Made some serious bank in the gamestop wsb thing. Bought a boat load of share after the first market rigging at $40 bucks. Sold half them at $300 plus and bought more bitcoin. I still have money in the stock market and I'm in the green but if there is anything that was reassured from my long term bitcoin conviction is that the stock market is rigged and manipulated.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1762

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 06:19:39 AM

All that you know, events that have happened, Bitcoin is currently the highest record.

Then of course you don't know what will happen to Bitcoin in the future, if you have stocks for the future it will certainly be interesting to talk about in the future.

Everyone is talking about Bitcoin right now, belief, bigger events will happen again this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 06:25:52 AM

I think 1, 2, and 4 aren't that some BTC events as far as I can tell, correct me if I'm wrong here but in my opinion those are not.

We can now also include Tesla who bough 1.5 Billion worth of bitcoin and is now accepting bitcoin as a means of payment so we could still see a continuous rising of bitcoin.
I guess you haven't read well the unedited post because it was already on the OP.

Everyone is talking about Bitcoin right now, belief, bigger events will happen again this year.
Well I think this isn't yet the peak for the Bitcoin trend if we compare it to the past 2017. Here in this link: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&geo=US&q=bitcoin you'll see the google search for the word "bitcoin" is right now compare to 2017. Though I wouldn't rely in this chart since google isn't the only platform now where bitcoin could be searched you have there twitter and other social medias.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: