Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:13:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 20X Faster Loading Uniswap interface  (Read 48 times)
michaelpopoola (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 12:57:36 AM

Launched NOW 20X FASTER THAN UNISWAP

What do I need to buy and sell DeFi tokens.

A. Any 512mb/1gb ram phone or high end phone.

B. Any DAPPS wallet.

C. Contract address.

For PC user's kindly use Trust wallet Wallet Connect.

Boom your done.

Just like Uniswap but 20X faster check it out .

www.kingex.xyz/ex.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 04:03:47 AM

~

This should be moved on Services Announcement[1] board -- by clicking the 'move topic' button on the lower left of this thread. Thank you!

With regards to your offer, I don't think that RAM is even essential to the speed of your service. I can swap fast not only to the fact that my phone have such RAM capacity, but also because I have fast internet connectivity. RAM doesn't really affect in trading in UNISWAP, as it only requires low updates and the trades depends of course on the crypto and the confirmations. Hence, how come that your platform assures a "20X" faster whereas uniswap itself already is fast enough?

Also, just a little review. I've tried visiting your platform yet it always loads so slow. I've tried to speedtest yet I don't see how come that even with a fast internet, your website still loads for minutes and never even shows your exchange platform. Even the /app is redirecting to a forum and not an app. Still requires development dude.  Sad

[1] - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0
michaelpopoola (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 02:42:33 PM

~

This should be moved on Services Announcement[1] board -- by clicking the 'move topic' button on the lower left of this thread. Thank you!

With regards to your offer, I don't think that RAM is even essential to the speed of your service. I can swap fast not only to the fact that my phone have such RAM capacity, but also because I have fast internet connectivity. RAM doesn't really affect in trading in UNISWAP, as it only requires low updates and the trades depends of course on the crypto and the confirmations. Hence, how come that your platform assures a "20X" faster whereas uniswap itself already is fast enough?

Also, just a little review. I've tried visiting your platform yet it always loads so slow. I've tried to speedtest yet I don't see how come that even with a fast internet, your website still loads for minutes and never even shows your exchange platform. Even the /app is redirecting to a forum and not an app. Still requires development dude.  Sad

[1] - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0

Hello sir , have you ever tried Uniswap on a 1gb ram device and see it's lags ,we optimized to fix the lag ,the only way our site will lag is if your network speed was a bit down or don't support "US servers" else it should load in less than 10 seconds.
Also you could check www.kingex.xyz/app ,it is not a "forum" is an anonymous social media site,
Just register and see for your self.
It has video call and lot's more.

Fees will be fixed very soon when we launch a new "Exchange" that support 90-95% of crypto currency but for now you can keep supporting our development and send your suggestions to admin@kingex.xyz ,speedkingtoken@gmail.com / info@speedkingtoken.icu.

Thank you for your suggestions we appreciate for your response in this thread.
michaelpopoola (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 03:03:16 PM

Also this is to prove my point that I am not lying to you or creating any form of hype.
Kindly check this link below

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z1lttW2eKi1JxuoNxf1HFzTQ8TZtlRiy?usp=sharing

This is  full proof.
michaelpopoola (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 06:15:54 AM

Any questions let me know
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: