Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP! for a while, on bitcoin and the past election. Time to care of yourself  (Read 124 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:53:10 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2021, 01:06:13 PM by Jaycee99
Merited by TwitchySeal (1)

Why is there no news here about any depression in this forum? Iam not into watching the news that much but sometimes here I read a few things here at the forum.

this day I know its a common news or just nothing to make a big fuss about out of it. Voting and who won who is the most top priority this day, yes it is but if you have family and you are one of the people going out raising your voices on what you think should be the President.
Stop right there and think of your kids and your younger siblings.

Stop!, the elderly or adults these days do not take their kids o the younger ones in their family seriously. The news here is all about President Joe Biden, Trump, Bitcoin, and Covid-19, or it's just me? and my timing is off that I didn't get a chance to see any news about depression.

Anyhow, Iam Just here and wanting to share this while everyone is bothered about other topics I want to start this.

Don't forget about your loved ones especially the younger ones they might be experiencing depression or anxiety that is not normal so when they ask and you saw them crying.

1.Do not say it's just a normal thing in front of them it will truly affect their health mentality.

Don't say it's all in just your mind maybe yes but the way that is thinking is because of you or even way before lockdown It's because of the people around them not just because of the lockdown.

2. If you are a Christian and dont you just tell them just pray you to want to go the Church or something? it will help them 100% it's not enough they need help from a family and a professional's help especially those people who cut themself.

3. You saw her or him with a cut on their wrist don't ask or say stupid things to them it's not helping it's making me realize that no one in the family can help me.

I want you to Hug them or before engaging read few topics on how to engage them properly if he or she asks to be taken to a  Doctor do it don't say any more than the is negative that comes from your mind keep it, I want you to understand them.

I want you to smile and go to a Doctor with them.

4. Stop saying just go with your friend have fun, they will realize that what? my family is not helping me they just don't want friends they want a family, in reality, we all know that some friends stay some will just vanish.

As Simple as you think that is anxiety and its depression that you all think it's all in the head. Stop it way more worst.

It's way more worst when your loved one is feeling depressed before covid and it was made even worst when covid lockdown starter.

Here is some article that is worth the time to read:

"COVID-19 Q&A: Dr. Elizabeth Reichert on Depression, Anxiety, Risk for Suicide"

https://med.stanford.edu/psychiatry/about/covid19/anx.html

"For months, he helped his son keep suicidal thoughts at bay. Then came the pandemic."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/11/23/covid-pandemic-rise-suicides/

PS: Iam not promoting these websites it is the words and stories that they contain that I want to be heard and Iam here to tell you all and tell you to care for your family, not just bitcoin and who should be the President.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 12:46:35 PM

I see what you got here, and yes, I agree that depression is worsening for everyone. But the way you express these thoughts kind of bothers me. It makes me cringe in a way that I jumped and jumped in your paragraphs just to finish the sentence, until i reread it to analyze what you really mean.

You can express your thoughts about depression, and open a topic about it. But it is unnecessary to drag other topics just because you want to take the spotlight of talking about depression.

You can make a persuadable thread that will encourage people to participate in your topic.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:49:36 PM

Why is there no news here about any depression in this forum? Iam not into watching the news that much but sometimes here I read a few things here at the forum.

It's because most of the people who yack a lot in the forum, are so depressed that, two things:
1. They want to ignore depression because it reminds them of themselves too much;
2. They talk about other things because there might be some hope somewhere, since they couldn't find it in themselves.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:51:38 PM

Depressed, because you couldn’t get out of the source of depression, the source of depression, everything from living to non living to virtual object is the source of depression, upset with sibling, depressed, poverty, depressed, poor grade, depressed, not getting attention on tiktok, depressed, not gaining more bitcoin at low, depressed, not getting to vote your dream leader, depressed. That’s right, only hope is travel to the Mars, where everything is exciting all over again.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:01:18 PM

STOP! your attention is on bitcoin and the past election. Time to care for your

STOP! Your attention should be on your life. Time to care for your life.

If Biden is allowed to take control, both you and Bitcoin won't be worth a tinker's damn.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 01:01:08 PM

STOP! your attention is on bitcoin and the past election. Time to care for your

STOP! Your attention should be on your life. Time to care for your life.

If Biden is allowed to take control, both you and Bitcoin won't be worth a tinker's damn.

Cool

Lol  Huh Grin I don't want everyone to literally stop focussing on bitcoin and the past election. I just want and share that is also time to take care of yourself and your family.

Anyhow, I see it's my side's fault I should revise my title for that.
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:06:50 PM

Depressed, because you couldn’t get out of the source of depression, the source of depression, everything from living to non living to virtual object is the source of depression, upset with sibling, depressed, poverty, depressed, poor grade, depressed, not getting attention on tiktok, depressed, not gaining more bitcoin at low, depressed, not getting to vote your dream leader, depressed. That’s right, only hope is travel to the Mars, where everything is exciting all over again.

We shouldn't focus on things like travelling to Mars. It has no real impact on our life and we are not able to influence it. Even it would be possible to send a person to Mars, it is only going to be a few people who will be lucky to experience it. In the end it is going to take another hundred years to make space travel accessible for the average family. The moon landing was in the 60s and even now it is not possible for us yet to travel to the moon on a regular basis.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 06:30:16 PM

We shouldn't focus on things like travelling to Mars. It has no real impact on our life and we are not able to influence it. Even it would be possible to send a person to Mars, it is only going to be a few people who will be lucky to experience it. In the end it is going to take another hundred years to make space travel accessible for the average family. The moon landing was in the 60s and even now it is not possible for us yet to travel to the moon on a regular basis.

Here's a "mad scientist" who makes thing to focus on. You could adapt this to fit in your apartment, and it will work if you get a little sunlight in through the windows.

Mad scientist's homestead is parking size, off-grid system

Former Army tech Larry Johnson has spent his career improving computer and telephone systems so when he saw inefficiencies in how we grow our food, he decided to create a new system for farming your yard. His EZGro garden uses aquaponics, stacked towers, and custom pots to create a high-density vertical garden (HDVG) on as little land as a deck, rooftop, or parking space.

Johnson says the system will grow 700 plants, using 15 towers, in a space of just 2 by 18 feet. Today, he sells kits ranging from single tower patio gardens to 10-tower deck gardens to commercial-sized set-ups like those being used by a Miami football stadium for concession meals, by a Whole Foods Market in New Jersey, and by rooftop farmers in Lagos, Nigeria

Mad scientist's homestead is parking size, off-grid system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSnHShly5R0

Cool

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:30:12 AM

I feel you. And I too agree that this is a serious problem that should really be addressed and taken seriously by everyone specially close friends and family members. I can say this because I too have gone through such difficult times that lead me to really searching advices online and ended up searching for faster and easier ways to die without disfiguring your self(yes I cae what I look like when I'm dead. I want to be at least whole.) And then made an attempt. The chosen was wrist slitting from elbows on the bath tub filled with hot water. I am telling you, being depressed, you never want to tell anyone about it. Specially when you are like me who has a strong image. Because I usually am the one who gives out advices and all. Which is why I say to you all, be more observant about people who have symptoms of depression. Try your best to talk to them because you will never know what they are good ng through and how heavy they already feel inside.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Natsuu

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 04:36:49 PM

The purpose and goal of the moon landing way back in the 60's is just for the competition between US and Russia, they never set it for anyone to be able to set foot on moon, so the ship they use are just for that one reason only, not to cater anyone.

We should always look for the goals of how things happen, not just the fact that they happen. Look at the bigger picture, not the pathetic look of jealousy or any other sin. Look for the brighter side!

Being able to land in mars as the purpose of travelling is a great advancement, as in today's technology, we can manufacture it faster and engineer it wiser. And Yes, there will always be a problem like fuel deficiency, etc. And that's where R&D takes over. They innovate and improve things so that we can have access to the scarcity of the materials.

Way before, we don't even think of being able to have a mechanical transportation. So if people like you exists in that time, you are part of those people who disgusts these inventors about their inventions.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:17:13 PM

Election results can affect the future of your family and anyone living in this world even the result is not about your country still it may affect your country's future that is why people do really care about it.

About bitcoin, we no need to care about anything, just buy and let it grow for few years then you can chill for your lifetime.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:40:37 PM

Election results can affect the future of your family and anyone living in this world even the result is not about your country still it may affect your country's future that is why people do really care about it.

About bitcoin, we no need to care about anything, just buy and let it grow for few years then you can chill for your lifetime.

Bitcoin is growing too fast. It means one of two things:
1. It will suddenly collapse like it did back in the beginning of 2018;
2. The money system will collapse.

One isn't any good without the other, bitcoin and fiat. The only thing that is good in a total collapse is land, and the arms to hold it against intruders. Copy Bill Gates. Buy land.

Cool

semobo

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 08:13:30 AM
Merited by BADecker (5)

One isn't any good without the other, bitcoin and fiat. The only thing that is good in a total collapse is land, and the arms to hold it against intruders. Copy Bill Gates. Buy land.

Cool
Diversify your portfolio, even if it is not in millions. Having gold and physical properties is mandatory but it is not good to have in our complete portfolio. Buy rental properties, buy some golds for emergency survival then start investing in risky assets so even if it collapses you will have the source of income to survive.
Natsuu

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:22:00 AM

Cool
Diversify your portfolio, even if it is not in millions. Having gold and physical properties is mandatory but it is not good to have in our complete portfolio. Buy rental properties, buy some golds for emergency survival then start investing in risky assets so even if it collapses you will have the source of income to survive.

STOP! for a while, on bitcoin and the past election. Time to care of yourself

The OP's TITLE SAYS!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 07:48:19 PM

Cool

The OP's TITLE SAYS!

Thanks, Natsuu. You are so very informative.

Now, where were we in our diversifying off Bitcoin and the election?

Cool

semobo

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 06:28:20 AM

Cool
Grin

Yes it was so informative though, I got your sarcatic reply!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 03:06:30 AM

Cool
Grin

Yes it was so informative though, I got your sarcatic reply!

So! Is it time to take care of yourself in every way? Then help straighten up the corrupt election fraud, and to find a way to make Bitcoin (an altcoin) work better so that the fiat fraud fails.

Cool

Natsuu

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 04:35:14 PM

Cool

The OP's TITLE SAYS!

Cool

Sure sure, so we now taking time to take care of ourselves now?, I think I've finished taking care of myself for this day, and gonna go to sleep as part of taking care.

Take care of yourselves.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: