Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Richest Man in Mexico Updates his Twitter Bio to Include Bitcoin  (Read 603 times)
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:46:07 PM

It all good now that the whales are creating a different type of hype in the market using the power of social because there was once a moment where nothing of the mogul and celebrities will publicly make an announcement about cryptocurrency.
Having said that, the reason why Elon is doing the hype successful is because of his new rank in the world and a lot of people will want to earn through his knowledge/statement.
This is the best PR for them, they are supporting bitcoin because there are people out there that doesn't know about their company yet and they know that bitcoin users hate centralized financial institutions so they have to get in on the PR hype train to make them and their company more appealing to the bitcoin users.
If you said to influence the market so they can make more money through their investment I would have agreed but we are talking about Billionaire here which people can easy know about their company.

I wouldn't say rank but Elon was crowned the richest man in the world recently so his name is still a fresh thing for many people.
Rank or crown it the same thing but if you check the forbes list of the world richest man alive you'll that they usually use the world rank not crown cause the slot he's holding now can be defeat by another mogul.
Its not 100% proven that wealthy people are advertising their Bitcoin position to advertise
their companies. You can be sure there are a lot of wealthy people who are moving
into Bitcoin but keeping it out of the public arena.
Completely. I don't see any reason why wealthy people will publicized their crypto currency investment just to advertise their companies which is not crypto related and you are right about some wealthy people which secretly invested in Bitcoin and don't want to make it public cause it may affect their primary company/investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:48:48 PM

This may become fundamental news for good bitcoin to increase again. However, actually, we don't know about him and he is not very popular enough.
But, it will become a good influence on that country itself. It may not give a big influence on the world as Elon Musk did.
Sometimes, if a public figure or influencing people also connect with Bitcoin in a country, they will give more influence to their followers or even other people to follow.
I agree that we don't know the person but if he could buy something like billion dollars equivalent of Bitcoin then it's considered that he's a whale too. I believe there are billionaires out there that we didn't even know – yet they invest in Bitcoin because they've seen a great potential of this crypto currency as an asset valuable such as gold and diamond. I bet people who knew him would eventually follow and support his decision about how Bitcoin is an innovative creation.

Besides we do have a lot of richest man in each county we are living but most of them didn't take an effort to announce their selves that they've bought Bitcoin in the first place. Sooner or later the message will scatter to their fellow business partners, I guess this is a start again of making a new ATH record.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 12:52:09 AM

Many rich people are inspired by Elon Musk, but more and more rich people are changing their twitter bio to include Bitcoin as a positive thing.
No wonder Bitcoin price is now continuing to rise even in the near future it looks like it could hit a price of $ 50k, I am sure many rich people will
follow in the footsteps of Ricardo Salinas Pilego. So I am very optimistic that this year's $ 100k target can be achieved, very effective indeed makes
Bitcoin even more bullish if the rich and institutions support Bitcoin.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:00:29 AM

This is predicted to happen right now, but in the past, they ignored the potential of Bitcoin in our communities, now they are seeing that's its price is increasing and the profit is already in their mind. Or some other popular person wants some attention because its trending

Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 05:59:29 AM

It is an expansion of fluid among the rich folks and their admirers. It is a healthy growth for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as influential as Elon Musk is whenever he tweets about Dogde coin there is a sudden increase in price and the adoption expands more. This is what is at play here too. The rich people have a circle of excellence, they inspire and make things happen in the society even when the government is solely against some of their decisions. Let's see the chart of Bitcoin use case in Mexico for the next 4- 12 months to determine his influence.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 09:20:57 AM

I think most of the richest person already have some crypto but they just want to keep it low back then and now that the crypto are being trendy they are making a huge wave to make it bloom some more.
I think there would be more who would come out of it and make an announcement or put it on their bio in their social media accounts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: