Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Share with me your list of coins you will be holding for the next 5 years.  (Read 137 times)
DIA7 (OP)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 09:53:01 AM

There are currently more then 8000 cryptocurrency projects and about half of them either worthless or almost worthless so we still got about 4000 projects that wants from you to invest in them.
I created this topic to learn about those promising projects that still out of the radar and I want eo see what most crypto see what is the future of cryptocurrency and here is my top 10 list and i'm sure that the first two they are going to be in all of your lists:
1:Bitcoin
2:Ethereum
3:Cardano
4:Polkadot
5:Litecoin
6:Stellar
7:ChainLink
8:Tron
9:Monero
10:Algorand

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:00:06 AM

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Polkadot
4. Avalanche
5. ChainLink

I don't have a plan to hold coins for a very long term unless it's bitcoin itself, even as good as all these coins are I'm in for money making part only, so if Polkadot reach 100$ I've made enough ROI and I will gladly quit
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:28:05 AM

Now the world of cryptocurrency is gaining momentum, and in the near future the world of cryptocurrency will become one of the most popular. And all the coins that are in high demand will become the most relevant. And in my opinion these are coins: Bitkoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dogcoin, Tron, Cardano, Binance Coin. I believe there are good profits to be made with these coins. Since these coins are well capitalized. And for the next few years, these coins will always be relevant.
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 11:22:09 AM

Your list is good, I just do not like some coins, so I am removing them.

1. BTC (always my first choice)
2. CARDANO  (I bought it at 0.11 and, still holding)
3. TEZOS (I am expecting a lot from this as well.)
4. POLKADOT (still buying.)

Bitkoin,
It's not bitkoin. It is bitcoin!
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 12:00:59 PM

Just share from my unknown altcoin, chasing some luck we'll get this coin with free :
- XCASH (Holding 1-2 years)
Non-ICO project about privacy coins, there has some real team with funded the project from them self also the development for dPOS was currently running from them. I'm holding around 300-400K XCASH and just leave it on my paper wallet.

- IOI
Still not entering the exchange, but the development about a game race with some trading aspect kinda cools from my perspective and now they are conducting token sale 25.02.2021. I already have a few hundred token, and waiting for the next update from them like NFTs & DeFi.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
calabasas_crypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 12:10:19 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2021, 01:00:02 PM by calabasas_crypto

There are currently more then 8000 cryptocurrency projects and about half of them either worthless or almost worthless so we still got about 4000 projects that wants from you to invest in them.
I created this topic to learn about those promising projects that still out of the radar and I want eo see what most crypto see what is the future of cryptocurrency and here is my top 10 list and i'm sure that the first two they are going to be in all of your lists:
1:Bitcoin
2:Ethereum
3:Cardano
4:Polkadot
5:Litecoin
6:Stellar
7:ChainLink
8:Tron
9:Monero
10:Algorand

Heavy in these for fat gains

EWT - Energy Web <- green energy and blockchain macro trends converge in the world's largest blockchain consortium. green certificates of origin, peer to peer energy trading, grid balancing EWT is doing a lot.
OCEAN - Ocean Protocol <- data marketplaces with compute-to-data is literally building a new asset class. they're working with bit auto firms, governement pilots, financial sector.. data is the next oil.
XRT - Robonomics <- IoT is a fast growing tech, billions of sensors can leverage this. if we think of both EWT and OCEAN that data for ops or resale needs to come from somewhere.
SOV or Equivalent <- something that will provide self sovereign identities on chain, this is the missing link for mass adoption. we need this for the unbanked, undocumented and to satisfy legislation like KYC for mass adoption.
D4RK or Equivalent <- something that will provide interop privacy services with other chains so our data / activity can be discrete (until we decide we want to sell it Wink). D4RK is moving to DOT and looking at "privacy services" so that's my preference. few people see this coming but I'm betting on it.

Less in these as a hedge

BTC
ETH
DOT
ADA
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1042

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 02:37:53 PM

Honestly, I don't dare to hold altcoins for longer and even years except Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I think this is just the current trend so there is a rise to hit ATH and they think some of these altcoins will be promising over the years, yeah because you feel now bullrun what when the market crashes? what needs to be promised, of course no one knows, but I will also take advantage of this moment when some altcoins move like the list mentioned above, so I better take a shortcut where to do short-term trades when the market is getting sluggish then I need to secure it again.
I am also now profiting from a lot of altcoins that have increased in significant time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:44:45 PM

1. Bitcoin
/end of list

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:00:25 PM

Right, and what I have is the following:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Cardano
4. Tron
5. Litecoin
that's all I love for this year although some of the others are also really nice to have.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:52:49 AM

These type of topics are the ones I really love a lot. First of all I do not like having less than 100 dollars in any coin, and I am not really that rich so having 100 dollars on just some coin is not an easy decision for me, hence I have some money on some big ones and only "hope to buy some" on some other.

But in the next 5 years, I want to have exactly this amounts at least. I want to have 5k+ dollars on bitcoin, at least 1 ETH no matter how much it is, have 1000 dollars worth of bnb. These are the major ones and that's it, the rest is as long as 100+ dollars I am fine with. Those are; avax, idena, waves, pancakeswap, tron, ada, uni, eos and monero.

If I could build a portfolio of these that would be great, I am working towards having that bitcoin, etheruem and bnb one, so far only thing I am close to is bitcoin and I am still 50%+ away, but I think I will be capable of having 1 eth and 1000 dollar worth bnb in 2021, and in 2022 I will work for btc, and for the other 3 years I can easily do the altcoins.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:30:35 AM

1. Bitcoin
/end of list

That goes with your name mate..  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Apart from the King Bitcoin and Prince ETH, I would want to suggest some new coins as the alt market is just started its launch..

1. OPCT
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opacity/
They provide storage with total privacy and still very cheap. Long time project and hopefully a stable one. Smiley

2. SCRT
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/secret/
If you don't know then read the story of Enigma to Scrt, if you can then do your own research on it, and also SCRT is getting into Defi so sooner or later it will be 4-5x.

3. KNC
I don't think anyone needs an introduction for KNC. It's still not pumped and has all the potential to go up.

Will update the list with some new Gems soon.. Smiley
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:32:56 AM

We are having a great rally right now and if we make the right investments, we will make a lot of money. I haven't made a new investment during this period, but I trust the two coins I had. These two coins are NEO and Tron. Tron in particular deserves to be at much higher prices.

speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:18:19 AM

1. Stacks (STX) - Stacks is an open-source network of decentralized apps and smart contracts built on Bitcoin. Stacks unleashes Bitcoin’s full potential as a programmable base layer.
site : https://stacks.co/
2. Callisto Network (CLO) - Callisto is a comprehensive ecosystem whose main objective is to improve the security of the smart contract industry.
site : https://callisto.network/

Im not typically holder that hold that long, if i have opportunity maybe i sell some of them.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:42:55 AM

DOT
AVAX
UNI
BNB
ETH
ADA

that's the list of coins I currently have. The average coin in my portfolio currently is about the Dapp project. the reason is because currently Dapp platform competition is very hot. after ethereum couldn't solve the problem of high gas fees. this provides an opportunity for its competitors to attract new users. evident in the bull this time, all Dapp platforms enjoyed a rise. ADA has increased by 700%, as well as Polkadot and avalanche. it will be a very profitable investment this year.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
DIA7 (OP)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 10:06:47 AM

the coins you mentioned above are good but it will be difficult to get profits above 2x in a short time because the market cap is already very large and also big news that will make fud for these coins will not have much effect.
that's why I sad in 5 years. What you will have in your portfolio it's true that those coins are big and not expected to gets double of their prices on a shorter period but it's possible to see them get 5x in a year atleast. And for not mention that anyone can do other small investments in other projects that can be high risk high reward just to make his portfolio bigger and then invest the profit back in a more well known coins.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:58:09 AM

1. Bitcoin
2. Sugarchain (SUGAR)
3. ColossusCoinXT (COLX)

The last one, COLX, is my favorite. Once the team launch Grid platform, anyone
will be able to buy or sell CPU processing power using this coin as payment.
Current price is only 1 satoshi ,cant go lower. ATH was 120 sat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: