Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots of incorrect share  (Read 73 times)
vasili92 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:01:38 AM

hi everyone. ı have a problem with my rig. i'm mining since 25,12,20 without any problem. but this morning ı checked my pc there was %11 incorrect shares. ı tried everything (reduced mem clock - increased voltage- used with stock setting etc. ) but there is no change incorrect shares still increasing. ı have 4gpu  1gtx 1080 2rtx 3070 1rtx 3080 Windows + phoenix miner.  my gpu 1 (rtx 3070) and gpu4 (gtx 3070) has that share problem. I dont know what to do ? any ideas?
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 12:05:40 PM

1. Make sure you are using the lastest phoenix miner
2. If the latest phoenix miner don't work try changing miner to hiveOS or Nicehash, I think nicehash will be more better if you are new to mining, drop what result you get on here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1052

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:34:19 PM

What's your network latency? Do you use 3G modems or wireless internet?
Try changing the pool in the miner settings and see how incorrect shares are distributed. If most of the incorrect shares are on one video card, then this may be an overclocking problem. If all video cards have approximately the same number of incorrect shares, then this may be a problem with the Internet connection.
vasili92 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:27:52 PM

2. If the latest phoenix miner don't work try changing miner to hiveOS or Nicehash, I think nicehash will be more better if you are new to mining, drop what result you get on here
thx for answer its 5.5c the lastest version. ı dont have ethernet connection,ım using wireless adapter, its unable to use with hiveos
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:32:55 PM

thx for answer its 5.5c the lastest version. ı dont have ethernet connection,ım using wireless adapter, its unable to use with hiveos
Please try to check your internet connection, the best performance for mining starts with 4G network, if this isn't the problem you will have to change your mining pool, you can go for nicehash or Minerstat software, I hardly get shares rejected on these two but it's all about how strong your internet connection is
vasili92 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:36:10 PM

Thx for answers. ı dont have ethernet connection, im using wireless adapter for internet. it  was ok until today, ı changed my risers, rebooted my pc and modem, now its decreasing but not too much. ı still have same problem  (incorrect shares decreased to %6.78)
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:30:13 PM

Modem? Are you using modem? I have bad experience using modem for mining until I get a router with 4G / LTE capable and the experience changed alot, also if you are using windows 10 you should try other miners, I use phoenix miner through Nicehash and I have over 200 accepted shares before seeing 1 rejected shares

miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 07:39:37 PM

Modem? Are you using modem? I have bad experience using modem for mining until I get a router with 4G / LTE capable and the experience changed alot, also if you are using windows 10 you should try other miners, I use phoenix miner through Nicehash and I have over 200 accepted shares before seeing 1 rejected shares

Maybe he means cable modem....they are fine. Well if you can use one you buy....if not good luck with whatever the cable compnay provides.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: