Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.56% of BTC market cap are now held by public listed companies  (Read 145 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 10:47:11 PM

they say more than 1.8mill coins are held by exchanges.
so thats 10% held by private companies as a minimum

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:59:28 PM

yes, Tesla has  bought it. I also have questions, will other big companies also will buy Bitcoin?

I also wonder how long that company will hold that asset. Of they sell it at ine time, it will exactly give influence to the market. Dump and pump may be easily manipulated.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 12:34:43 AM

I am sure that there are many public companies investing in Bitcoin, make Bitcoin fundamentals even stronger and this will not make Bitcoin
price correction too deep. Moreover, public companies investing in Bitcoin for the long term, so it can make Bitcoin prices even higher. I believe
that this year it is very likely that Bitcoin price can hit the price of $ 100k. After all, with the news of TESLA investing in Bitcoin can be a trigger
to make more and more people invest in Bitcoin.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: