Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EXCHANGE] [LISTING] Azbit Exchange  (Read 294 times)
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

Azbit listing. contact me dan@azbit.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 10:24:53 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2023, 12:45:17 PM by azbit_official

LISTING ON AZBIT EXCHANGE

dan@azbit.com   |   @Dan_azbit (telegram)   |   listing manager on bitcointalk - azbit_official (link for pm)

The Azbit project primarily aims to provide traditional banking and financial services to users of cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects and to allow access to easy-to-use and secure trading and investment tools. Launched on 28 Dec 2019, Azbit is a centralized exchange registered in Seychelles. The core services are spot trading, staking, initial exchange offerings, OTC, and listing services for a wide range of promising cryptocurrency projects.

● ● ● What Makes Azbit Better/Different ● ● ●

—Advanced Azbit API: offer an easy and efficient way to develop a secure and programmatic trading strategy.

—Excellent Customer Support: available 24 hours a day to assist you with any issues or questions you may have

—Lower Maker Fees: Attractive to the most powerful trading makers, creating high liquidity while also saving trade costs and improving trade efficiency.

—Staking service: Staking rewards for holding.

—Cheap listing fee

—KYC (Know Your Customer) is not mandatory: users that have not completed KYC will be restricted to withdrawals of 1 BTC or less every 24 hours

!!! If you would like to know more details about the listing, please contact our manager @Dan_azbit (Telegram) / dan@azbit.com (e-mail)
He will be happy to answer all your questions.

azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 02:30:09 PM

Dear friends,

Azbit team is pleased to announce the newest listings. Today, a number of new tokens are coming to Azbit.com exchange!

(SIN) Deposits, trading and withdrawals for Sinovate now available!

Sinovate (SIN) available trading pair: SIN/BTC

Congratulations to the teams and welcome to Azbit.com!
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 11:57:46 AM

Dear friends,
We are pleased to announce that BYTS token will be listed on Azbit exchange with ETH pairing.

(BYTS) Deposits, trading and withdrawals will be open at 9 PM (GMT) February 15, 2021.

Bytus (BYTS) available trading pair:BYTS/ETH

karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:02:35 PM

Hi.
I have some questions regarding listing. Could you please clarify? Does this listing already include non-fee account? Do you provide your clients with ready-made announcment banner?

Well, actually I have already asked this via telegarma. Please check your PM.

Thank you!
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 02:24:50 PM

Hi.
I have some questions regarding listing. Could you please clarify? Does this listing already include non-fee account? Do you provide your clients with ready-made announcment banner?

Well, actually I have already asked this via telegarma. Please check your PM.

Thank you!

Hello, Karina! Yes, I see your message.  Wink
Thanks for your interest. Listing includes one non-fee trading account for market-making and one promo-banner.
If you would like to find out more details, please contact me in PM.
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 10:11:22 AM

Dear friends,
As Azbit stays true to its original idea of providing the crypto community with the most sought-after trading tools, we are glad to inform that the long-awaited BCH, LTC, DASH and DOGE come to Azbit.com!

(BCH/LTC/DASH/DOGE) Deposits, trading and withdrawals for all newly added assets now available!

▪️ BCH/BTC, BCH/USDT
▪️ LTC/BTC, LTC/ETH, LTC/USDT
▪️ DASH/BTC, DASH/ETH, DASH/USDT
▪️ DOGE/BTC, DOGE/USDT

antoclaus

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:02:37 AM

Good day
We completed the application form today. When your manager is going to contact us?
We need to proceed it URGENTLY. Thank you in advance. Waiting for your response.
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 10:08:04 AM

Good day
We completed the application form today. When your manager is going to contact us?
We need to proceed it URGENTLY. Thank you in advance. Waiting for your response.

Hello!
Usually it takes 2-3 business days to review the project. I will update you shortly.
Thanks for your interest!
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 11:42:41 AM

Dear friends,
We are happy to add another ambitious DeFi asset. PGD token will be listed on Azbit.com with USDT pairing.

(PGD) Deposits, withdrawals and trading will be available at 9 PM (GMT) February 22, 2021.

PGD/USDT

bogdasha07

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:02:54 AM

Good day, Azbit!

Do you accept TRC20? And are you going to accept bep2?  Huh
Seems to be new trend.
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 08:55:25 AM

Good day, Azbit!

Seems to be new trend.

Hello, bogdasha07!
Yes, we accept TRC-20, ERC-20 and bitcoin clones at the moment. And our team is hardly woking to accept BEP-2 and BEP-20 as soon as possible.
You can also join our new channel in telegram. You will be able to find out all the relevant news - @azbit_news

Thank you!
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 11:44:08 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2021, 12:41:13 PM by azbit_official

Dear friends,
Two more promising projects will come to Azbit exchange. Please welcome KGO and KIND tokens!
Both assets will be listed on azbit.com with USDT pairing.

(KGO, KIND) Deposits, trading and withdrawals will be open at 9 PM (GMT) March 25, 2021.

KGO/USDT, KIND/USDT

bogdasha07

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 11:51:09 AM

Good day, Azbit!

Seems to be new trend.

Hello, bogdasha07!
Yes, we accept TRC-20, ERC-20 and bitcoin clones at the moment. And our team is hardly woking to accept BEP-2 and BEP-20 as soon as possible.
You can also join our new channel in telegram. You will be able to find out all the relevant news - @azbit_news

Thank you!

Hi

Hurry up!
Binance chain advantages have led several blockchain projects to transfer their tokens or part of their tokens to BEP 2. Very high fees on etherium only helps binance chain to become more popular. With BTCB, holders can exchange tokens for other tokens on Binance DEX. Holders also have the option to exchange BTCB for regular bitcoin on the main bitcoin exchange. Despite its short-lived existence, BEP 2 is already proving its effectiveness in the crypto space. It has already surpassed the old ERC20 protocol.
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 08:21:49 AM

Good day, Azbit!

Seems to be new trend.

Hello, bogdasha07!

Thank you!

Hi

Hurry up!
Binance chain advantages have led several blockchain projects to transfer their tokens or part of their tokens to BEP 2. Very high fees on etherium only helps binance chain to become more popular. With BTCB, holders can exchange tokens for other tokens on Binance DEX. Holders also have the option to exchange BTCB for regular bitcoin on the main bitcoin exchange. Despite its short-lived existence, BEP 2 is already proving its effectiveness in the crypto space. It has already surpassed the old ERC20 protocol.

Good day.
Well, you are absolutely right. The etherium fee is pretty high at the moment. Our team is doing everything possible to accept BEP2 and BEP20 tokens as soon as possible.
Approximate time release - end of March.
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 01:12:01 PM

Dear friends,

Azbit team is pleased to announce the newest listings. ARMX and MER tokens are coming to Azbit.com exchange!

(ARMX, MER) Deposits, trading and withdrawals for ARMX and MER will be available at 9 PM (GMT) Mar 3rd, 2020.

ARMX/USDT, MER/USDT

azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 09:42:22 AM

Dear friends,

Azbit team is pleased to announce the newest listings. Hey Bitcoin (HYBN) is coming to Azbit.com exchange!

(HYBN) Deposits, trading and withdrawals for HYBN will be available at 9 PM (GMT) Feb 27, 2021

HYBN/BTC, HYBN/ETH, HYBN/USDT

bogdasha07

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 01:09:11 PM

Good day, Azbit!

Seems to be new trend.

Hello, bogdasha07!

Thank you!

Hi

Hurry up!

Good day.
Well, you are absolutely right. The etherium fee is pretty high at the moment. Our team is doing everything possible to accept BEP2 and BEP20 tokens as soon as possible.
Approximate time release - end of March.

Bincance is huge right now. BEP20 and TRC20 - save for crypto-community. I really dont want to pay 30$ for any transaction in ERC.
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 12:41:50 PM

Dear friends,
Two more promising projects will come to Azbit exchange. Please welcome KGO and KIND tokens!
Both assets will be listed on azbit.com with USDT pairing.

(KGO, KIND) Deposits, trading and withdrawals will be open at 9 PM (GMT) March 25, 2021.

KGO/USDT, KIND/USDT

bogdasha07

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 03:52:50 PM

Hello!

How about USDT (trc20) and USDT (bep20) pairs? Are they available? Many porject are looking for those pairs at the momt.I think I can help you with some projects to be listed. Let me know if you are interested. We can discuss this.  Cool
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 05:40:45 PM

Hello!

How about USDT (trc20) and USDT (bep20) pairs? Are they available? Many porject are looking for those pairs at the momt.I think I can help you with some projects to be listed. Let me know if you are interested. We can discuss this.  Cool

Good day!

Those two pairs will be available in April. Our team is hardly wroking on it right now.
Sure, write me a PM please. We can discuss listing details.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: