Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EXCHANGE] [LISTING] Azbit Exchange  (Read 294 times)
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

Azbit listing. contact me dan@azbit.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 11:20:03 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2023, 11:43:31 AM by azbit_official

Hello!
Everyone.
You can check our updated price:

karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 09:00:05 AM

Hi there
please check PM in telegram as sson as possible please. We have one more project to be listed.

Waiting for your answer.  Huh
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2021, 08:48:11 AM

Hi there
please check PM in telegram as sson as possible please. We have one more project to be listed.

Waiting for your answer.  Huh

Hello!
Sure. Done
Please complete the application form as well.
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 10:30:43 AM

Hi, Dan!
Could you please also clarify if we can have non-fee trading accounts?
Our MM have finished, so we need to use it now. Could you please also assist with that? As I remeber I need to provide you with the e-mail to enable this feature?

azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 10:56:26 AM

Hi, Dan!
Could you please also clarify if we can have non-fee trading accounts?
Our MM have finished, so we need to use it now. Could you please also assist with that? As I remeber I need to provide you with the e-mail to enable this feature?

Hello!
Yes, please provide your account in PM. We will add this feature.
Regards
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2023, 12:44:48 PM

Hello!
Feel free to ask the prices.

Thank you!
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2023, 08:57:36 AM

We’ve updated the Market-making bot:

- powerful tool for cryptocurrency project owners
- makes trade volume, maintains spread and liquidity, set price range, builds live-like order books
- self-hosted
- free
- open-source https://github.com/Adamant-im/adamant-tradebot

Now it supports #Azbit exchange.
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 10:52:33 AM

Weekly News Digest. 6/5/23

Dear friends,
This is a new issue of the weekly digest, and we continue to keep you up to date with the latest project news.

✅ The Azbit team completed an unprecedented record-breaking burning session (https://bscscan.com/tx/0x2fe516c75cd1fb88310fd402080930d9a7cedc3106f0e3df8127b89e3df82f8c) with 6,414,046,272 AZ tokens reduced to ashes in a second. Which amounted to just under 10% of the circulating supply of 69 billion coins.
This massive AZ burn was yet another step in the token price support strategy. The elimination of tokens from the market is aimed at reducing supply and potentially increasing demand. Meanwhile, weekly token burns will continue.

✅ Azbit Futures crypto derivatives trading section is entering a phase of internal testing. In order to provide customers with the best trading experience, Azbit Futures will offer a wide range of leverage, low fees and enhanced security. The go-live date will be announced after testing is completed.

✅Minor updates to the azbit.com interface have taken place as part of the ongoing improvement of the exchange. Platform responsiveness increased by 9%.

🔥 More great news coming soon!
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 09:09:55 AM

Weekly News Digest. 6/19/23

Dear friends,
This is a new issue of the weekly digest, and we continue to keep you up to date with the latest project news.

✅  The KYC (Know Your Customer) area has been updated with minor but important fixes in the 'ID or Passport photo' and 'Address Proof' sections. Now the identity verification process has become more clear and convenient, especially for newbie crypto enthusiasts. Along with major improvements, the Azbit team continues to make small tweaks to improve your trading experience.

✅The matching engine has been improved once again, resulting in a 6% increase in order matching speed and overall exchange performance.

✅ Azbit has completed its 38th weekly burn of of 7,349,235.8 AZ. The total supply of AZ tokens has decreased from 138,888,888,888 to 62,758,551,002.1, which is 45.186% of the initial supply.
We remind you that 2 weeks ago, the Azbit team completed a record-breaking massive burning of 6.4 billion AZ. Which amounted to just under 10% of the circulating supply of 69 billion coins.

🔥 More great news coming soon!
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2023, 12:07:41 PM

Listing Alert: BONK

Dear customers,
We are pleased to announce the upcoming listing of BONK (BONK), a dog-themed meme coin with transparent vesting and fair distribution.

Deposits, trading and withdrawals will open at 2 PM (UTC) August 4, 2023.
Trading pair: BONK/USDT.

📍BONK’s purpose is to create hype and engagement around new crypto products, partnering with DeFi, gaming, and NFT teams across multiple chains to highlight their products. In turn, these partners build the utility for BONK token. To date, over 100 use cases have been created for BONK across different blockchains.
"BONK is used as a voting token on the Align Protocol platform, allowing users to fund various initiatives based on community votes. Additionally, DeFi and gaming products regularly use BONK as a core token for their platforms. Partner teams have created a variety of products like BonkSwap & Little Bonkers where BONK is a key part of their ecosystem," the team stated.
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 10:32:48 AM

💰 AZ Token Burn: daily report 💰

Dear Azbit users!

📢 As you may already know, we burn AZ token on a daily basis. Here's a quick stats for the previous day: 

💪 Total daily burn: 2885712.54126475 AZ
 💸 Proof (Tx Id): 0xee9f1f1b7bb675a31cbf5fdfdb0b7e030fd2d2f7df058b7beabc3f6eb6b3fd37

We appreciate your support and loyalty. 

🚀 Stay tuned for more updates!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: