Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on DIVI? "Crypto Made Easy"  (Read 86 times)
2021bull (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 05:44:22 PM

So I've been doing a lot of research lately, as I want to diversify my holdings a bit. Had a discussion with one of my close friends who's into stocks and doesn't understand cryptocurrencies.

I tried to explain the ins and outs, but he thought it was "too complicated" to get started, and kind of dismissed the idea completely.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experienced the same kind of thing. Crypto isn't user friendly, hence why I thought DIVI could be a good solution to this problem or parts of it at least.

DIVI offers its users a multi-tiered masternode concept, which is as easy to deploy with a few clicks of a button, (which is pretty cool considering how technical the process is for any other project).

They plan to make it possible to send FIAT straight into the DIVI wallet from either your bank account or through Paypal. This will make the DIVI functioning a lot like Venmo, which is pretty damn cool. They plan to release credit cards, which you can use for your everyday life, so you can easily access your money anywhere in the world.

Their roadmap is pretty impressive, so is the community!

The wallet is among the best ones I've ever tried. Simple, easy, great UI, which is pretty important.

It's pretty hard to give a real valuation of a project like this, what do you guys think?  Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mind_Kotol

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 01:01:50 PM

in the past i drop my money in DIVI, but now when the hype on defi project show up
i move my money from DIVI project to a good and promissing defi-type project such as Chainlink and UNI
so, if you believe divi will bring a good return on your investment, just drop your money in divi with confident mate

There are new rumors circulating that banks are planning to bought BTC. If that happens I'm sure it will be a big boost to adaption.
Meanwhile, institutional adaption is taking place like Tesla, Paypal, etc. A project like DIVI can be the gateway because it's making finance easy and accessible to everyone.

Governments around the world are currently in the same dilemma with the disbursement of stimulus checks to families. If the IRS does not have direct deposit information, on-hand checks can be mailed but will take longer to arrive and cost more to process. Some fintech companies, including Square and PayPal have been trying to become disbursers of these funds. Yet, it will still need 2-3 business days to process. That's one scenario.

What about the companies? On the farm? Mailing commission checks overseas? Having a workforce that is under and unbanked? These are the challenges we have in the midst of the Pandemic Virus. And in times like these where receiving pay quickly and securely is of the utmost importance, I think DIVI has the products, technologies and the solution to make people's lives easier.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 01:13:28 PM

This is definitely a shill.

So basically you are telling people that with just a few buttons, you could set up your MN easily. So you don't let people understand what it's for or something? What's the difference between other coins like CRO? They also have those debit card things that you could use and they have rebates for it as well.

Do you hold a lot of DIVI, OP?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
2021bull (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 02:04:14 PM

This is definitely a shill.

So basically you are telling people that with just a few buttons, you could set up your MN easily. So you don't let people understand what it's for or something? What's the difference between other coins like CRO? They also have those debit card things that you could use and they have rebates for it as well.

Do you hold a lot of DIVI, OP?

I don't hold too much, no.
12k DIVI is all I have, I'm much heavier invested in BTC, ETH, LINK, and XMR. I'm really just looking to diversify into small-cap projects, which I believe could gain more than my current positions.

Not talking about going all-in by any means, but I like the fact that they make use of crypto "usernames". Using copy/paste and QR codes, because the addresses are too long to remember isn't "normie" friendly in any way.
That's why the project appealed to me actually.  Smiley
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 04:53:53 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 03:11:51 PM by Sirait

^ I previously took part in the DIVI bounty project and I can say that this project is quite good. If you think the same as me, please invest in this project. However, if you are not sure, I advise you not to invest in.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: