Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: potential currency  (Read 66 times)
CiprianST2 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 07:02:45 PM

Hi, I want to help someone to earn more money, who is willing, to read the message to the end, to find out the necessary information, it is a unique opportunity that I offer, so those who are not interested, not to read  beyond that. Now a new currency is launched you may have heard of it maybe not, if you can't read from google or on their platform the currency is called TLB (The Luxury Bank) it has a deadline for opening transactions approximately in the following  3-5 weeks, being launched but there is still little work to be done on the technical side, it now has a price of $ 54 and is stabilized at this price by them, until the moment when the trading will open, I have invested all the money  which I have, and now I have a more difficult period, and I want to sell some of them, I have 3500 and something but I will give them a reasonable price of only $ 20-15 per TLB, depending on how much you buy  , and access to the forum on the telegram, pictures, and any information desired and requested d  he is a buyer, I would not have given them but as we told you above, it is a situation, more delicate, the transfer and everything else is done where you want, it is not the problem, I send the coins first, and after you money, to  you feel as safe as possible, because I know how many spikes there are every day, going through similar experiences, not wanting anyone to go through such experiences.

I really recommend you to research before buying, because I did the same, and that's why I was pleasantly surprised by the project, that's why I decided to put everything I have in it, I also talked to the coin designer, and after  What things showed me in detail, I was 100% convinced that it would come out, and now it's so little until the end, but I have to part with some of them, giving you a chance.

I only give to people who want to buy over 200 €, I do not want to complicate myself with many transactions for a quality product, I do not want to praise it as everyone does any information is available online. And to make things more interesting I also give 15  % bonus for the first 5, for more information, contact me. On whatapp at the phone number: 0746493512
Reatim

Activity: 2856
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 09:34:18 AM

Your information is not correct because the Stable price of the coin is The Luxury Coin Price   $49.60 that is 5$ below to you 54$ claim stable price .

Are you part of the team? or developer ? and also Instead op Posting this to lure investors and believers , Better create your ANN Thread in this section

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0

From there you may Find more interested party's ..Good Luck !!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀