Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where the correction ?  (Read 857 times)
ashmodeus (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 10:19:19 AM

to be honest , i just invested all of my money into crypto on the middle of november , as we see now , everything go green , i even got 12 X ROI just for hold crypto like EGLD,INJ,CAKE,XVS, the question , where the correction , it is the party will be over soon ? or it will be bigger since as we know recently big company like TESLA even accepted bitcoin , or its just fake bull ? if yes , i cant imagine how big the correction will happen.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 10:41:17 AM

to be honest , i just invested all of my money into crypto on the middle of november , as we see now , everything go green , i even got 12 X ROI just for hold crypto like EGLD,INJ,CAKE,XVS, the question , where the correction , it is the party will be over soon ? or it will be bigger since as we know recently big company like TESLA even accepted bitcoin , or its just fake bull ? if yes , i cant imagine how big the correction will happen.

Just set your stop loss or take profit now if you're afraid for a big correction. And I don't think it's a fake bull just like 2017, just as you said a big company like TESLA now invested in bitcoin. This could be a catalyst for more big companies to also invest. Correction can happen but I don't expect it to be that big like what happened in 2018. The huge increase now is because more companies are looking to invest in bitcoin not just because of hype.
ashmodeus (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:00:00 AM

yep , i cleary see the fact about it, bitcoin balance on exchange get all time low , getting drained by private investor or whales over there , also hashrate getting higher and higher , which mean its tend to healthy, hmm , seems pretty well , probably just a small correction would be happen, i also wonder probably if whales from 20k try to unload their bag, its posibly a chance for another to get in.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 11:53:20 AM

1. Nobody knows what will happen with the next crypto price action.
2. Bitcoin could possible break through $50,000 sooner because of the Elon Musk announcement of buying Bitcoin, and firms from the S&P 500 might follow suit.
3. There's no fake bullrun (obviously). This year is the biggest bullrun in history of Bitcoin.
4. It's good to see you made good profit from your investment, but I haven't heard of those alts you have mentioned lol  Cheesy
5. Correction happened when Bitcoin was hovering around $30k to $33k.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 12:15:26 PM

Why look for a correction when we are doing great, enjoy the ride and the journey, you've mentioned you made a good profit, keep the profit steady and coming but at the same time, always careful on any hint of a correction or even crash do not disregards these FUDS sometimes it give us hint of what's coming.
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 12:20:30 PM

The corrections arre here; i suppose you have not been paying attention or perhaps you want to reference the bear market instead; cake token i know has hovered around 6$ before going to 7$ and this morning; it has been  back and forth 6$. The same correction has applied to Juld; bnb too. We currently have a sustainable bull market on the fundamentals; my only fear is that all relies on bitcoin price movement. Would altcoin maintain the price and volume with a bear bitcoin price?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 12:37:45 PM

You should probably take out your initial capital and some little profit in fiat if you are worried about the coming of a major correction. That will take out the pressure of selling at a loss since everything else will be profit whatever the price of the coin or token in the next months.

Those four tokens are from Binance Smart Chain if I am not mistaken. You did well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 01:31:13 PM

It's difficult to predict that.
Perhaps there will be none. That's a good thing right? But for those who want to buy in for a cheaper price.  Grin

I mean, with all the popularity that cryptocurrencies are getting, it's difficult to foresee who or when they will try to dump it again.
Lot's of hope and expectation and I bet they want to hold all the coins for now and would rather sell at a higher price.
What's the higher price? We also don't know.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 02:16:23 PM

No one knows and nake your own decisions regarding whether you want to HODL even after getting 12x profits in less than 3 months. If I was you and willing to make profits then I will sell all the assets and wait for the correction, even if it is not happening still you made 1200% returns.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 02:31:28 PM

Although it is legitimate to feel like a fake bull, we can see the basic reason why crypto prices are soaring. As well as starting to expand the market that accepts Bitcoin, large corporate companies are starting to openly buy Bitcoin in very large amounts. This makes the market think that the future of Bitcoin and other cryptos is very bright. So that the number of requests in the market exceeds the number of offers. Naturally, the price would skyrocket to over 40k USD.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 02:38:27 PM

yep , i cleary see the fact about it, bitcoin balance on exchange get all time low , getting drained by private investor or whales over there , also hashrate getting higher and higher , which mean its tend to healthy, hmm , seems pretty well , probably just a small correction would be happen, i also wonder probably if whales from 20k try to unload their bag, its posibly a chance for another to get in.

I do not think whales for 20k are looking for only 2X ROI this time. This will be a bigger bull run and whales know institutional investors are getting into the crypto market slowly. There will be some small correction as usual but don't expect too much from this bull market.

It's difficult to predict that.
Perhaps there will be none. That's a good thing right? But for those who want to buy in for a cheaper price.  Grin

You can not say that either. But I am 90% sure that we are not near another big correction zone. As CZ said we just lack imagination about the price.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 03:52:51 PM

Not the correction, but a bear market will come sooner or latter. Ofcourse it will not be a sudden. It will take a year or two to reach bottom. You can expect price of Bitcoin decrease 80%.  So lets say it happen now it would mean for price to go under $10k.  For altcoins you are talking about price can decrease for more than 95%.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 03:54:06 PM

why do people think there will be a correction, enjoy your profit because of this good market condition, to be safe you take your capital from the profits you invest and leave the rest to be used again.at times like this taking profits in a short time can occur if you choose a coin that will really go up, and in a week it can be above 100%.
if market going red, then hold or you buy more with money you withdraw before,aftter correction market will be rise again.

the last bullrun made them cautious of what might just happen next. they didn't think it will last quickly so they tend to invest more money by cashing in from their banks to crypto exchanges. we are all cautious actually.

you don't want the market to snatch the profit you have earned right now through the altcoins when the prices crash so if they know when exactly the correction at least they can turn it all into stablecoin before it happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 04:01:59 PM

This isn't a fake bull run. And if you want the correction, I guess we're just on it. But this won't take for a long time. Bitcoin from $46k-$47k, down to $44k. And this is a healthy correction for bitcoin and as bitcoin corrects, most of the alts did followed.

Those altcoins that you were holding became a winner too. Egld did gained a lot on this bull run and if you're just looking for a proper timing to buy bitcoin, here you go. The signal is in.

muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 04:02:14 PM

One path to a correction

is when Stocks start crashing hard. I can see a lot of "wall street bitcoin" short stocks, or even buy
cheap stocks then. So they pull money out of Bitcoin in a stock crash.

Same thing happened when Covid19 started. Crypto did not immediately rise, actually first it
fell as stocks fell too. And it took quite a few months for Bitcoin to go up.

One reason why a correction may not happen

is when people stay unsure about where else to put their cash.

Gold and silver have become pretty boring for a lot of investors and there appear to be unlimited
supply of these in space which probably will start to be harvested within the next 10 years.

People wont buy that much real estate in a huge financial crises when they cannot find renters.

A huge wave of corporate (and private) Bitcoin adaption might be about to happen.

Note: My writings are for long term price only

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 04:59:50 PM

I think bull is here to stay for some time and with the involvement of institutes and companies there is a possibility that we may not see a usual correction at the moment. Recent news regarding Tesla investing $1.5B into BTC help the crypto market in another pump and BTC reached a new ATH. Correction might happened after 6 to 7 months but trend of that correction will be totally different this time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 05:16:01 PM

IMO, this year could be different from 2017-2018.
but I understand that people start worrying because of their trauma of the past year (yeah, me too).
a lot of big names already jumped into this space. They won't ruin their integrity by doing something bad.
Elon is the richest man alive with his Tesla and SpaceX company. I believe he is a visioner person considering what he has done before.
People will start to follow him. Stocks are boring, Gold and Silver are very conservative things. Crypto is the thing.
I follow some stocks influencers on Instagram, their impression when they knew bitcoin price pumped hardly is bad.
Something like "the bubble will explode", "monkey business", "no fundamental", "no company", blablablah..
When Elon became our friends, all the bad comments decreased significantly.
People start to take this seriously, even stocks influencers that I follow starts shilling crypto more often  Grin
The correction will happen, but those people who don't have BTC will catch it fast because the red market means a cheaper price compared to what they have seen before.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1174

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 05:55:06 PM

IMO, this year could be different from 2017-2018.

This year is different! Definitely!
To be honest, I thought about correction for the first time when we crossed $20k! We are over $40k, again! And looks after some top price is slowly dropping, but what will happen next, only God knows, if he exists!
I see people writing about +$60k, as the next stop after cooling down... I read a good deal of stuff, and in moments I just get more confused! So I will wait for correction with the bigger part of my money, I decided like that, I will take that risk!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:04:30 PM

Don't mind about the correction and it would be more wise if you do secure your profits first before making other step.
12x ROI isn't something that someone could able to pull it off towards their investment. Don't be greedy and be contented on what
you had earned because these chances doesn't really come often and its more wise to convert those out before the market
tends to shift into the other side which would really be giving you out that feeling of regret.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:11:25 PM

the market correction seems to be very difficult but this only applies to Bitcoin, I don't know about Altcoins (maybe it's a fake bull)....seeing this https://finance.yahoo.com/news/7-public-companies-with-exposure-to-bitcoin-154201525.html I am sure that the price of Bitcoin will not fall again (because HOLDERS are a price fortress).  Bitcoin is already a rock-solid rock but I'm not sure about Altcoins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: