Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: antminermarket.com review for SCAM [SCAMMERS] !!! [SCAM]  (Read 69 times)
AL1baba (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 12:05:36 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2021, 12:24:54 PM by AL1baba

Recently I was scammed by antminermarket.com !
Those thieves had a batch for January for Antminer s17, December I ordered 3units and paid for express delivery with DHL.

You can see that is February now and there is no sign of my miners..
They were supposed to arrived in the middle of January something like 15/17 this is what they told me.. Ever since there is no chance for me to contact them..
I have been writing them emails for a long time but there is no answer.. even tried to call them multiple times but again no answer.. They took my money and disappeared.

My friend tried to help me and we wrote them about miner for the February batch and they immediately answered him, when i grabbed his laptop and started to wrote and told them what was going on with my order, the replying stopped .. They are so impudent you can't imagine

Yesterday I was scrolling their website to check for new contact info and saw that they even put Linzhi Phoenix in stock can you imagine ? This is the boldest action ever.. And the pictures of those miners are so badly cropped they even missed a place to put background. Probably they were in a hurry to steal form another person..

For sure I was scammed by these robbers and I will do everything to get my money back and to stop them from stealing from others.

ANTMINERMARKET.COM ARE REAL SCAMMERS AND THIEVES !! STAY AWAY !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:15:20 PM

For sure I was scammed by these robbers and I will do everything to get my money back and to stop them from stealing from others.

ANTMINERMARKET.COM ARE REAL SCAMMERS AND THIEVES !! STAY AWAY !!

Sorry to know you are scammed. Keep in mind that there are already tons of fake platforms that offers mining rigs, as they seek to gain money due to people wanting to have rigs as they think that mining would still be profitable in the current bull market. Also, I don't know if you could get back your money as even anyone on any side of the world could create those scam platforms, unless you are knowledgeable enough to pinpoint their server's location, which I guess could still be crucial if they do also know how to mask it.

Again, we're sorry to hear it. The people new to crypto must do their own research first before engaging on any crypto-related offers, businesses, and platforms.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: