Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk said he bought Dogecoin  (Read 563 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 07:17:45 AM

Elon Musk is an interesting guy. He gave a lot of information about Dogecoin but in the end his company bought up to 1.5 billion USD for Bitcoin. If one day Tesla accepts the Doge coin, then I believe he bought the Doge. Doge was up 20% yesterday after his Tweet. Doge had risen too high in the past because of information from Elon. This will end soon as the community is so accustomed to it and they will not be as excited as before.
I doubt tesla will ever accept dogecoin. The coin gets pumped and dumped with ease, so its not going to be good for them. And the fact that Elon manages to exert influence over the price of the coin might not be good for Tesla. Elon knows its a meme coin and he is just mocking those pumpers. I am sure he laughs every time he sees the price rising as soon as he says something about dogecoin or tweets about it.
And the last tweet about dogecoin was an April fools tweet I guess. The amount of money he would have to spend to send bitcoin LITERALLY to the moon is absurd lol.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 09:43:45 AM

Elon Musk is an interesting guy. He gave a lot of information about Dogecoin but in the end his company bought up to 1.5 billion USD for Bitcoin. If one day Tesla accepts the Doge coin, then I believe he bought the Doge. Doge was up 20% yesterday after his Tweet. Doge had risen too high in the past because of information from Elon. This will end soon as the community is so accustomed to it and they will not be as excited as before.
I doubt tesla will ever accept dogecoin. The coin gets pumped and dumped with ease, so its not going to be good for them. And the fact that Elon manages to exert influence over the price of the coin might not be good for Tesla. Elon knows its a meme coin and he is just mocking those pumpers. I am sure he laughs every time he sees the price rising as soon as he says something about dogecoin or tweets about it.
And the last tweet about dogecoin was an April fools tweet I guess. The amount of money he would have to spend to send bitcoin LITERALLY to the moon is absurd lol.
His jobs have caused many people to lose money indirectly. The crypto market is very sensitive and needs to grow naturally. I don't agree with what he does. I think it should be terminated.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1526
Merit: 573

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 11:41:20 AM

Just half an hour ago, Elon Musk tweeted that he has purchased Dogecoin. This is hilarious. Finally he is getting into crypto (may be he was here for long ago). I just got the reason behind his shilling lol.
Here- https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1359519541219500033?s=19

It looks more like Elon Musk bought Dogecoin long ago, and now decided to raise the price by writing about it on Twitter. In any case, it's good that such famous people are promoting cryptocurrency. Despite his "weird" reputation, many people follow him anyway.
This is all under speculation, there is no proof that Elon did buy or at least own Dogecoin, and it is obvious that he is just shilling for it prior to the full bitcoin disclosure. So for me he uses Dogecoin first to see how he will influence the price, and then gets into bitcoin and continue to shill for it, win win for him and for us bitcoin enthusiast.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 11:47:51 AM

Do we still believe in Elon Musk here? they only do schemes for personal gain. So now if you are really interested, hurry up when there is news from Elon Musk.
because yesterday, when he said to buy a doge, now several times said the opposite that the current price of doge is already expensive. So it is a little risky if we invest in Doge. even yesterday's tweet from elon musk was at issue

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 01:00:08 PM

I really do not see why not. Even if not seriously for a long term Elon if he knows how to arrange a payment processor he would do it. He knows as soon as he does it price will pump so why not get dogecoin and dump it all for a few Teslas?

He is already sending moon missions at some point. Another physical coin to add to the cargo will not cost him more than the profit from the pump;)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 05:23:32 PM

following Elon Musk is the same as we are gambling because surely you only follow the existing Fomo. do not do technical analysis. Of course this will be detrimental because several times in his tweet Elon Musk said that the current doge price is too expensive. It's better if you are interested in following, avoid altcoins like this which currently have high enough hype, because it will only hurt if you sell late
With the exception of social media viral and the short endorsements there, Elon Musk has never really made public his wallet and the amount of money he invested, the endorsement was not reputable enough and it almost changed according to his feelings. Exactly as you mentioned, avoiding these altcoins is less risky, although it may be as profitable as was the case with Dogecoin lately but we are not lacking in instances where there is a great loss after the hype ends, it is very difficult to control greed, profit and risk here

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 10:16:09 PM

He never stop tweeting about crypto again. His tweet about buying dogecoin actually made my wife harvest some good profit and she would ultimatley come to the conclusion that crypto is financial freedom. Since we got married she has always questioned my long hours working and researching on virture asset. Her dodge coin profit arrested all her doubt. This happened in a flash during the reedit push.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: