Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you also mine any of these coins?  (Read 111 times)
Bitbtc8 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:05:41 PM

Guys in 2017 I mine these coins and since then I just keep their recovery seeds till date, I never went back to check and I don't even bother to follow their telegram groups, are they still running ? Did you also mine any of these coins?

1. Qwerty coin
2. Worktips
3. BBScoin
4. NiobioCash
5. Solace
6. Turtle coin

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:15:48 PM

Unfortunately only turtlecoin remains alive today pal, others have no trading volumes anymore, oh yes that NiobioCash is still trading but low volume, don't take this personal, all this altcoins are shit coins, even turtle coin isn't that great, I mine coins like solace, ultra note, gadcoin and they all aren't alive today
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:55:30 PM

NiobioCash used to cost around 0.02$ in 2018 but all of a sudden the price isn't even close anymore, also I don't see any great thing in this project, it's just the same with every other low rated POW coins out there, I mined Electroneum and electroneumX and I'm glad I did

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:20:42 PM

Turtle coin is still good, the coin have too large max supply that's why the price per coin looks like shit but honestly it's not that bad, that BBScoin had a good launch and the use case isn't that great too, another thing is these coins have too high max supply, imagine BBScoin has 184 billion max supply and the use case is just to exchange virtual credits

Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:57:43 PM

Guys in 2017 I mine these coins and since then I just keep their recovery seeds till date, I never went back to check and I don't even bother to follow their telegram groups, are they still running ? Did you also mine any of these coins?

1. Qwerty coin
2. Worktips
3. BBScoin
4. NiobioCash
5. Solace
6. Turtle coin
Yes I do mine few of these coins especially that worktips, I was so happy back then thinking that this will make me rich one day, I had over 3 million pieces of worktips coin but all these amount is not even up to 20$ today, even there is no volume for the coin anymore I just abandoned the coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:00:12 PM

My advice is you should use your time and your rigs to mine reasonable coins that will give you guaranteed return of investment like ETH instead of burning away your electricity on a shit PoW coin, the coins are build by devs that don't care about the coin but to make quick money out of the coins

OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:19:43 PM

They are all shitcoins, it's better to stick with the most profitable coin to mine at the moment, the chances of making good money from new coins is very slim, why take the risk even when Ethereum was profitable at the time? Stick with top altcoins to mine

Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:54:22 PM

Nope, I'm a Ethereum mining fan boy, another algorithm I tried out was Ravencoin and that doesn't take a long time before I go back into Ethereum, I think it's wise to keep mining big altcoins instead of new altcoins, some do have huge luck with new pow coins but the chances are slim
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 05:40:48 AM

There are less new proof of work coins to mine today but I learned the hard way, out of 15 different coins that I mined in 2016 to 2017 only three did very well in the market, others are just pump and dump projects, mining different new coins to make huge money is like a complete gambling, it's better to mine coins that have good value in the market and profitable to mine too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mak013

Activity: 2380
Merit: 756

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:41:56 AM

OMG... i thought that i know the main part of shitcoins 2017-18 but you surprised me. I mined only TRTL and even never heard about the others. Just forget them.
PS. QWERTY coin looks like a scam right at first look. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:54:49 AM

OMG... i thought that i know the main part of shitcoins 2017-18 but you surprised me. I mined only TRTL and even never heard about the others. Just forget them.
PS. QWERTY coin looks like a scam right at first look. Smiley
I thought QWERTY coin and BBSCOIN will be another Doge coin kinda coin without the meme coin part but I was surprised they end up becoming shitcoins, I mined turtle coin, I think 300,000 coins and till date I don't even look back since the price is very low

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:18:42 PM

1. Qwerty coin
2. Worktips
3. BBScoin
4. NiobioCash
5. Solace
6. Turtle coin
There is always a lesson to learn in crypto space, all these coins I mined also and I have large quantities of them but only turtle coin is alive right now and still worth mining, Solace is a big failure, it's meant to be a child fundraising project but it failed, that was because I have not much experience between good projects and bad projects, now I can never mine such coins

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: